Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Z-Day

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Z-Day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Parker had walked down the same hallway for the longest time he had ever done before mostly because of the added wait of the zombie he was dragging with him.
"You know today was Friday, and tomorrow was the weekend" Parker said to the zombie stuck on his Golf club. "I could have been at home asleep. But no you and your ugly friends had to come and ruining that" Parker said now shouting. Out of frustration he kicked the zombie and it's body ripped apart from it's head and slid down he hall and Parker lifted up the head on that remained on the golf club.
"Yeah that's right, how do you like me now" Parker shouted back at the body and opened a door to somewhere he wasn't sure of. He ended up in the gym and saw a group of other students fighting of a horde of zombies.
"Aw man irony sucks" Parker said losing his enthusiasm.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinra114
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Name: Nick Armbruster
Clique: Outcast I guess, Respected. Lots of girl want him to be their Bf, but he hates most of them for being so part of the "Incrowd." Or being so happy all the time.

Description: Wears a brown leather military jacket, Black shirt underneath. (Army of one Star on the right side.) Jeans and black shoes. Aviators, blue eyes underneath and slicked back dark brown hair. Rough stubble.

(Is it ok if he has a knife in his pocket?)

(Oh and Jack, me and your character can be friends or in the same group/gang.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:19 pm

Yeah, your good.

"Goddamnit!" Micah continued to beat at the creatures, and spotted a hammer near the barricade. Sliding it to herself and swinging, until the head was mush. At that point, it was still alive, but barely moving. bringing her boot down sharply, it finally gave. She looked back. "Knock 'em down! Then, give 'em a nice curbstomp! That should do the trick!"
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 pm

He clinked against the metal of the air ducts.

"Damnit... this goes on forever..."

He clinked around a bit.

"God... whats that?" he came up apon a Janitor with a tool box, seemingly dead.
He has a sledgehammer next to him.

"Nice!! Sorry, bud but It looks like your done with this...." He reached over the man at the sledge.

The man jumped at Nick.

"Agh! Holy shit!"

Nick crashed through a panel on the ground.

"Jesus!!!"

He fell into the gym, landing on some gymnastics pads.

"Ooof!"

He stood up.

"Hey! Over here!"

He ran at the people, smashing heads in as he went.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:38 am

"Nick you cock, where have you been!?" He shouted finishing off one last zombie. He dropped the lacrosse stick onto the floor and dusted his jacket. " Guys this won't hold we have to go." Jack said sprinting outside and looking on into the city. "Seems like we're not the only people with problems....." Jack muttered as the city was flaming.
"Shit....right, we need better weapons and food. I usually go to Al's gun shop and use the firing range so we should check that, and bunker up in the city mall. We'll also need to find survivors. I watch a lot of zombie movies, yeah these people are dead so i'm going to call them zombies, fuck the news people, fuck the world it's just us now and we need to make sure we live to wait this shit out....who's with me?" Jack said turning to the small group of young almost adolescent people, they might have a chance just one glimmer of hope in the darkness.

(I hope that was ok.)
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

"Heh, trying to escape through the vents."

He listened to jack.

"You know im with you, man."

He stood next to Jack and dusted of his own jacket, it was full of dust.

"I call shotgun, in the truck we need to find and once we get to the shop."

He patted his pockets. Then looked back at the fallen body of the janitor.

He patted him down, grabing some keys.

"Yoink! Anyone know what this guy's truck looks like?"

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinra114 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Parker walked forward as one of the guys holding of zombies coming from the emerengcy exit. He walked over to them shouldering the golf club and heard one of the guys Jack he thought his name was. Parker heard him saying something about heading into town and grabbing a bunch guns.
"Hey there all i'm willing to come along for a ride if i'm welcome" Parker said announcing his precence. "Oh and its the black chevrolet pickup" answering the other guys question. "And can someone help me with this" Parker said holding up the golf club with the zombie head. "Just like grab the head and pull."

shinra114
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Micah looked around. "Guys, I don't think we should leave yet. We still need more supplies. Don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry as hell, and I don't wanna be bitchy, but, uh, it's the 'time of the month.' " She thought. "Cafeteria. C'mon. You guys leave now, you're fucked. No food, no anything. Just a bunch of people. One by one, you'll get picked off. It always happens." She motioned towards the cafeteria. "Anyone with me?"

Mynx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:26 pm

(( Anyone check out my New thread, homeworld? I need people.))

"Sure. I'll come with you. I feel bad for you." He says.

"About the time of the month thing, I mean."

He walks over to her.

"I had two older sisters, they... um ... werent the nicest on their time if the month. So im assumeing its a bitch."

He paused.

"Im Nick, by the way."

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:45 am

"Oh you have GOT be shitting me...." He looked at Micah for a second and shrugged, "Nick, if anybody's going to be driving it's gonna be me." He laughed and walked back into the school, how could he laugh in a time like this?
It could be the end of the world, but he was going to live to wait this out. Jack walked into the cafiteria, "Oh god....what the fuck is that stench...." Jack leant over a table and found out that it was plenty of dead people. "Oh shit...." Jack shook his head and held his mouth as he walked. "Check in the cupboards too." He said pulling 5 boxes of microwaveable pizzas and some milk cartons from one of the cupboards. He also grabbed a few knives and placed them in his bag with the milk. "Grab whatever you need but I got all I can carry..."

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!