Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lockdown (New, needs people!)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lockdown (New, needs people!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:20 am

Name: Jennie Gray
Appearance: Image
personality: Happy, up beat, person. Loves clothes, and cute boys. She is one of the popular kids in school, but isn't snobby like some of her friends. She is scared of getting injured and tries to stay away from danger.
weapon: purse full of cosmetics; perfume (good replacement for pepper spray if needed), foundation, lip stick, eyeshadow, blush.
other: she is one of the students in history
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IWantCookies on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 am

Alright, I've been pretty vague:
This school is in, let's say, New Hampshire, a rural but not too rural town, near a forest but not IN a forest.
It has two floors, with two hallways on each floor. There is a gym, a cafeteria, and an auditorium, all on the first floor and attached to the school. The parking lot is out front of the school, which is on a lonely road that not many cars go by. There are two stairwells on opposite sides of the school.
I hope that helps :)

EDIT: Iced fire- Oh, sorry, i didn't realize one was a gunman, i thought they were both students. That's fine, then. ^^ Sorry for the mix up.
I'm a Christian. No, I don't care if you hate me because of my beliefs. There it is.
And yes, that is a muffin in my avatar.
95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.
Love ya!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IWantCookies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Please Note: I'm ok with this for story reasons, but in the event of a REAL lockdown, even a drill or false alarm, only the police are allowed to lift it, by going from room to room with their master key and bringing students out. Teachers, staff, administration are NOT allowed to lift the lockdown. And the teacher know this, and would not re-open the doors. plus, any room would still be locked from the outside, and when they DID open it and close it, the door would re-lock and not allow access.

For your peace of mind.
If you mess with me, you WILL be hippyfied. You are officially warned.

You lived what anybody gets, Bernie. You got a lifetime.
~Death

How's the general public today?
Off it's meds.
~Ian and Matt Machall

Target
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IWantCookies on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm

Target wrote:Please Note: I'm ok with this for story reasons, but in the event of a REAL lockdown, even a drill or false alarm, only the police are allowed to lift it, by going from room to room with their master key and bringing students out. Teachers, staff, administration are NOT allowed to lift the lockdown. And the teacher know this, and would not re-open the doors. plus, any room would still be locked from the outside, and when they DID open it and close it, the door would re-lock and not allow access.

For your peace of mind.

I know that, it wasn't me who made that post. I've been in a lockdown drill before :/

IWantCookies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:54 pm

hummmm...seems intresting.....
"If you ever feel different, hold your head up high. We're artists. We're all crazy. And that's good-crazy!" -Adam Lambert

please visit my Trilogy's website! http://www.coronwen.webs.com

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!