Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Roadtrip!!! IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Roadtrip!!! IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 am

[ road-trip-ooc-signup-t20180.html OOC/Signup. ]

We need more people!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The group's phones would ring like crazy, You see, Nick was a spaz when it came to things like this. The Bus station he told them to meet at would be a clatter of ringtones, buzzing and... people telling them to shut their phones the hell up.. heh..

But the texts contained the thing this story is about.
If not a bit over stated.

The phones would ring at 11:00 pm , He had made them wait late at the bus station, most people were gone, but the ones there would not want to hear the noise.

-Bzzzt!!! Bzzzt!!!-

-Ring ring ring!-

-Doo doo do do doo do do dooo!-

"Im coming guys!"

"Oh yeah!"

"ROADTRIP!"

"ROADTRIP!!!"

"ROADTRIP ROADTRIP ROADTRIP ROADTRIP!"

"Be there in a few minutes!"

Nick was excited, if you couldnt tell already >.>;

But he still wasnt at the station with the bus, hell it could be a little worn down station wagon for all they know.
But the bus Wasnt cheap, and after the trip... well he'd be living off of Macaroni and cheese for a year. Aheheh... heh..

"Ps. Roadtrip!"

Nick drove like a maniac, even he was thankful that the coach bus had a sort of "Auto Pilot" On its GPS.
But he still was going to arrive at the station driving.

Nick opened the window by the drivers seat, then, leaning his head out the window like a dog he yelled.

"R-R-Roadtriiiiiip!" His haircut was pushed back by the speed he was going.

"Speed racer! You are going too fast! Haha!"

"But I must go fast Haha!"

"If you go too fast you'll kill yourself, speedracer! Haha!!"

"Roadtriiip! Haha!"

He was only five minutes away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Roadtrip!!! IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 pm

(Someone is sugar high lol.)

Ariel paced back and forth in the bus station as she tried hard to think of what she was doing here; a road trip of course. But Ariel was not the kind to be like this in front of people, she was a rebel through and through but when it came with her image she was a goody two shoes. Not that her parents would believe such a thing like that, they didn't even know they had a daughter half of the time. Sighing, Ariel pushed her hair back behind her ears to reveal her dark eyes that shone through her tan skin. Sitting down on the bench she pulled her backpack full of necessities close to her and stretched out. If she was going to be forced to wait she would be comfortable and not at all uncomfortable.

She had known about this trip when her cell phone rang with a message saying road trip at 11 pm. Her parents didn't know where she was going and didn't give a damn. Hell, even Ariel didn't know where she was going, but she didn't give a damn either if it meant that she would be out of her home. If you could even call it that. So this road trip was something more then it's name; it could lead her to her new life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Katelyn laughed, enjoying the thrill of speeding down the road like a dragster. "Nick!! Let's try and get to the station in one piece alright?" She lightly chided her friend, elbowing him in the stomach though she was bursting with energy, almost as pumped as Nick was for the big trip. "Hahahahaaa! We're going to coast the U.S! Leave nothing behind us but smoke and and the smell of burning rubber baby!!!" She continued to laugh, ignorning the angry honks and yells that other drivers and pedestrians were schreeching out at the speeding bus. "We'll go where no group of teens-" She glanced at her older friend. "for the most part...Have gone before!!!!" She took a deep breath of the air streaming past her, her smile widening. "An adventure! There's no telling what could happen! Who we could meet! Ah this is the life!!!"
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:13 pm

"Inuits!!!!!"

He set the bus into full gear and drove past a few cars full of small children and Old people, innocents, bystanders.
That stuff...

"Getting to places in one piece is overated! Mix things up a little, mabye get there in eight?"

He passed a construction site and their left fron wheel came up off the road.

"Whooooooooooooooo!"

The bus ran with it for a moment, then landed on its wheels again.

People on the sie of the road gasped or just fell over and screamed.

Nick was lucky he was in a Government family.

"Yeah, the life.." He gazed at his Younger friend and almost lost the control (If you could call it that.) Over the bus.

"Oh jeez! Dont do that! Looking all pretty and shit! You, young lady are going to get us killed!"

He gained control over the coach bus and pulled it into the lane to the station's platform.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Katelyn laughed as a furious scarlett color rose in her cheeks. "Oh yeah. I'm the one who's going to get us killed Nick! I believe it's your fault that you can't keep your eyes on the road." She flipped her windblown hair out of her face, hanging out the window to inspect the platform. Her eyes fell on Ariel through a window, pacing back and forth. She waved her arms, trying to get her friends attention without having to get out and delay their departure. She nudged Nick, motioning to the window. "Look! It's Ariel!!" Katelyn picked up her phone, texting furiously.

"We're outside! Get your butt out here so we can hit the road already girl!!!!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Ariel looked over and gave a look that said that she thought it was about time. Without another thought she flipped open her phone, rolled her eyes, grabbed her bag and rushed to the bus. Without letting the bus come to a full stop, she threw open the door, and jumped in without breaking a sweat. "About time you guys!" She yelled with laughter as she collapsed to the ground. "I thought you must of forgotten about me." A laugh filled her lips as she shook her head to let her hair come loose from the ponytail. "Freedom baby!"

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:54 am

*ooc ok, so I sorta joined like a little while ago, but this seems cool sooooo, ill just jump im whenever, aka now!*

"guys! guys! wait up!!!" harper yelled through the bus station, along with a few homeless people giving her dirty looks, she just laughed, running up to the bus, almost late, like usual. "hey" she said as she ran up to the bus, winded "sorry, im a bit late, hi nick, ariel, katelyn! god this is soooo cool" she said, a smile on her face the whole time, it wasnt like her to be so energetic, but honestly she loved being away from her parents, and *gulp* the grandparents. she took in a deep breath and calmed down "i mean, hey, how are you guys. . ." they looked at her like she had gone carzy, "what? at least im calm now!"
"there needs to be a word for those brief moments of clarity where you realized just how profoundly weird your life is"
"I take medication to prevent those moments. Want some?"
-Marten Reed and Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cashew125 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:43 am

Blaire walked toward a Bench at her local bus station and tucked her chin in her backpack.
She received a text message stating there would be a road trip at 11, but she had no idea where to or even who all would be there.
She sat and waited as she played with her french manicured fingertips.
She was tapping her right foot and pressing her lips together.
Her black hair was pulled into a a messy bun and she was wearing a black t-shirt, which hugged her curves perfectly.
She was wearing her favorite Jeans and black converse.
She had two Necklaces, A cross and a hex, and three rings, two rings on her right hand and one on her left, as she sat on the bench.
She sighed an pulled her legs up into a criss cross while she watched people pass by.
If there is a soulmate for everyone...
Then why isn't there on for me?

Cashew125
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 am

Katelyn laughed at Harper, sitting up and looking her dead in the eye. "Calm is not good girl. We need you to be wild! Revel in the freedom of no stinking parents!!!! The freedom of the road!" She continued to laugh, picking up her phone as it buzzed in her pocket. "Oh what do you know? Speak of the devil, and the devil shall call!" Her mother's name flashed again and again on her phone, until Katelyn hit the ignore button and put her cell back in her pocket.
"So let's see, i'm pretty sure we're still waiting for-" Katelyn spotted Blaire on a bench, looking anxious. She pulled out her phone again, making another speedy text message.

"Hey Blaire girl! Look a while ways to your left. Ya see that bus? That's your ticket to freedom baby! Woot!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:17 pm

"well, come on, you know Im not usually, heh, wild." she looked at her own phisique, dark, sort of heh, Emo. "well at least thats what people say about me" she laughed at herself, honestly she didnt give a shit about what peole said about her. "well are we getting out of here or what?" she said loudly "anyone else bording the crazy train?" she yelled this time.

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Nate got out of bed with a smile on his face and whip cream in his hair. He began drinking sprite flavored mouth wash and than he drank an actual soda and smiled leaping out of bed" Time TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!Road TRIP!!!!!! He ran outside leaping into his car after packing his bags. He began speeding heading off to the bus station it was time to have a blast! He arrived seeing his friends Blaire, Nick, Kately ect He approached Katelyn and smiled" HEY GUYS what's up anyone want an energy drink there very very very very(Continues saying this) GOOD He said drinking his third energy drink mixed with sprite.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 pm

(Hey, I am leaving. Sorry, I thought this was going to be different.)

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 pm

harper laughed, "and hello to you nate, whats that your 5? 7? you always go overboard with the energy drinks, personally I prefer straight soda, not all the mixes you have, I can bet that energy drink is not the only thing in there, probably sprite or coke, maybe even root beer" just thinking about it mad e her stomache hurt, "i dont know how you can stomach it all"

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:33 am

Katelyn laughed, happy another of her friends had boarded the 'crazy train, or crazy bus rather'. "Hey Nate my man!! Toss me one of those crazy things!!!" Katelyn had a low tolerance for even caffeine, they made her bounce off of the walls. Her plus one of Nate's psycho energy drinks...could honestly be scary. "I promise I won't do what I did last time I had one!!" She blushed at the memory, remembering the massive explaining she'd had to do the next day, and the massive grounding she'd gotten from her parents. Not to mention the massive humiliation that had gone with her actions. "And come on Harper!! Live a little! Trust me, it's more fun to let loose than to be a downer." She winked coquettishly and giggled.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 pm

"im not a downer!" harper said loudly, then she laughed cause all the looks she was getting from people, "you guys know that caffine doesnt really effect me," she laughed again

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Nate smiled"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" He said jumping up and done and vibrating."yup Yup energy drinks are great" He finished his third one and did a back flip!. "YEAh!, he grabbed a random person and kicked them in the head"see, sugar dosen't affect me and anyone who dosen't agree will pay the consequences!" He said smiling whenver he had sugar he went crazier than normal sense he was already crazy." I'm going to try that Harper" He got an energy drink mixed with sprite, coke, root beer,beer, and coffe, He than added some sugar in it and stirred it up with a spoon" I'm going to be drunk and hyper let's see what happens" He than chugged the increadible sweet drink and smiled"

"YEAH!, let's party road trip road trip" He walked over to Katelyn now drunk and hyper" Hello Katlyn what up my homie? He said reaching in his bag handing her an energy drink" We gots to do something today, we gots too! I'm getting all bored and I'm like hell no I ain't going to get bored. I need something to do! I'm all like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" He said reaching in his bag taking out something else a honeybun dipped in syrup with carmel popcorn on it. He stuffed it down and smiled" Great isn't it my energy drinks have sprite,cook,.root beer, beer, coffe, and punch!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 pm

"god help us all" harper mumbled as she went on the bus

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Nick Blinked at all the going ons.

It happened so fast that he swore his hair was now pointing in the opposite direction... or that was just him being crazy.

"Well, is this a road trip or a bus station trip?!"

He honked the incredibly loud horn and flashed the lights.

"Leeeets go! Roadtrip!"

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabzlikesmusic on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 pm

harper laughed, of course it was nick to start getting everyone in the station's attention by hinkning the horn, repeatedly. as they all got in the bus harper looked in side for the first time at her home for the next few weeks, or possibly months. "so where's the first stop? shall we start on the west coast, touring from southern san diego to whatever town is wayyy up north, san diego being the most southern, of course, or shall we take a stop in tijuana and party hardy!?!" she asked nick, him of course being the driver.

gabzlikesmusic
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!