Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Summer School

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Summer School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm

hi =3

School has been a hectic year, Finals, exams, and more. Today is the day before the last day of school and you get called to the office. You get possibly the worst news ever, you have to take summer school or you won't pass your grade. So about three days from them you are sent a letter in the mail about ' Albanian Summer School' the school you will be attending. So what does it hold in store for you?

Character Sheet:

Student

Name:
Why your in summer school:
Appearance:
How did you act in school: ex class clown, nerd, cool nerd ect.

Teachers

Name:
Subject you teach:
Appearance:

~>Rules<~

>1< No one liners, you don't have write three paragraphs but no one liners
>2< No god modding, or in this case, no controlling other characters
>3< Romance encouraged, but I don't want three girls going for one guy, or the other way around, Oh! and yes boy~boy and girl~girl is allowed. Last, Teacher student relationships, are ok, makes more drama >=3
>4< No super emo, or no super preppy, rocker's and popular people are more then enough
>5< Have fun.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Summer School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri May 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Would it be okay to be a student not taking classes, but acting as a teacher assistant? Like tutoring students during the class and such?
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 pm

sure ^^ go ahead. i'll post my occ in a few

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Fri May 29, 2009 5:45 pm

I'll join as a bored, recently single ex-goth girl.

rayeine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Name: Yuuki Skai Arotachimo

Grade: 10th
Why are you in summer school: Failed Math
Appearance: Image
Other hair: Image
Hair style 1: Image
2: Image
How did you act in school: She talked to everyone and was always the crazy girl with the crazy hair that made you smile. She hung out with the goth/punk's though

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Fri May 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Phoenix Marie Black
Grade: Junior, next year senior
Why your in summer school: Ditched a time or two... Failed science classes.. Got caught with a cute young teacher. They had it out for her!
How did you act in school: Didn't really have a group. She talked to everyone. She was pretty much known as one of the 'hot chicks'. Some even thought of her as the 'trampy chick' because she had an affair with a teacher.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri May 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Cool, and you remember the X Men School thing you signed up for. I'm trying to get the OOC moved so I can post on it, seeing as I put it in the profiles section, before the shut it down, but the IC is up. Anway here is my character

Name: Lynn
Grade: Going into 11
Why your in summer school: Helping teachers with other students.
Appearance:
How did you act in school: She was always the quiet person in the back of the class, and finished with her work first.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Fri May 29, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayeine on Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Name: Mina Paloma
Grade: 11th, a junior.
Why you're in summer school: Failed her remedial math class...other than that, she's not sure why she's not at theatre camp.
Appearance:
How did you act in school: The crazy, bubbly, slightly insane musical theatre chick, formerly known as the token goth girl and/or the decidedly non-slutty bi girl. She was always bouncing around, talking to everyone about everything once she got out of her doom, gloom and death metal stage. Truthfully, she is still very cynical and still dresses gothily, but she's a lot happier now that she's away from her depressing emo ex boyfriend.

rayeine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 pm

I'll be a guy, to try and make things even. :3

Name: Daniel Mackenzie.

Grade: 12th grade, Senior.

Why you're in summer school: Failed maths and science.

How did you act in school: A jock. The jock. Captain of the football team. Son of a famous football player, his mother left him when he was seven years old. So far he had got twenty-nine girls to sleep with him, some of them, more than once. Life's good. Until Daniel finally realized that he has been sleeping with these girls because he was insecure and needed love.
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 29, 2009 6:31 pm

oh really can you send meh the link?!

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarthLynsea on Fri May 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Name: Lilah Zenner
Grade: 12, Senior
Why your in summer school: Failed History

How did you act in school: Hippy/ Visual Art Student. Never got along with Theatre Students. Mellow and down to earth.
~always & forever~

DarthLynsea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Fri May 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: Nikki King
Grade: junior
Why your in summer school: missed many classes for fun...and failed gym and math.
Appearance: http://lh5.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/RuLnw ... 0_6592.jpg
How did you act in school: Popular,punky,fun. she was the nice popular girl.
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri May 29, 2009 6:46 pm

all accepted. now only if more boys joined

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Triple_L on Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Name: Nina Ivy
Grade: Sophomore
Why your in summer school: Didn't pass any classes because she just didn't care much for it.
Appearance: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/ ... eLass3.jpg
How did you act in school: ex class clown, nerd, cool nerd ect: Nina is the punk, shy girl that no one really knows how to act around. She is a very shy girl but loves to dance, act and sing. Drama kids push her out so she has to spend her time doing it after school; now that she is in summer school she is not sure about what she is going to do sadly. Nina loves to dress up in weird, funky styles.

Name: Damien Moon
Grade: Senior
Why your in summer school: Failed gym and math
Appearance: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii5/ ... jareth.jpg Blond hair and blue eyes.
How did you act in school: ex class clown, nerd, cool nerd ect.: Sweet heart, shy but can be outgoing with ones he knows well. He is also bi and is trying desperately to hide that fact.
Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...
And she fell into the depths of madness; down the rabbit hole and into a blissful, imaginary land.

Triple_L
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!