Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ocean Avenue (we need 2 guys to start)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Ocean Avenue (we need 2 guys to start)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 am

The title came from the amazing song by Yellowcard, if you haven't heard it..you should look it up.

Twins, Brance and Amanda Nichols, and their older sister, Elizabeth, just finished their junior year in high school, and now they're told that they have to move after the summer is over. The three decide that instead of moping, they will make it a time to remember forever..and so this summer, Ocean Avenue is going to be rocked by beach parties, house parties, hanging out, and the greatest time ever.

Ocean Avenue is a street full of rich homes located on a beach that is kept private for the residents and their guests. It is located in Florida, and during the summer it is a place full of fun and excitement. It has been the home of Brance, Amanda, and Elizabeth Nichols since they were born..and before they leave it they want to have a grand finale summer vacation with all of their closest friends, are you ready for the ride?

Rules
-Sex is allowed, keep the details limited for the sake of being clean
-If you can't post every day (with exceptions to an emergency coming up) then don't join, if you can..tell somebody if you cant get on and have them control your character
-Make as many characters as you want
-I won't say don't make gay/bi characters..but i'd rather you keep everybody straight unless you just can't
-Other usual rules, keep cussing down, stuff like that

Character Outline
Name
Other

My Characters
Name: Brance Nichols
Car: Dark Blue 2009 Convertible Mustang GT
Picture: Image
Other: Brance is your classic good guy that still has fun, he doesn't drink or smoke and doesn't allow it to go on while he is around. He plays guitar and sings songs that he writes.

Name: Amanda Nichols
Car: Dark Red 2009 Convertible Lotus Elise
Other: Amanda isn't as clean as her twin brother, but is also against drinking and smoking. She fools around a bit, but is not really a whore or anything like that. She plays bass guitar, often with her brother and sister.

Name: Elizabeth Nichols
Car: Black 2009 Honda Accord, Convertible
Other: Elizabeth is more religious than either of her siblings, she looks down on her sister and likes Brance better..but tries not to show it. She is nice to everyone until she gets mad, and isn't as flashy as the other two when it comes to their money. She plays the drums with her younger siblings.

Post away, we'll start whenever I say..don't post until I say.
Last edited by Jimmeh1993 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ocean Avenue

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 pm

I will edit, but I'm busy right now.

Name: Samantha, but called Sam
Car: Don't have one.
Picture: Her and her brother Daniel in the back ground
Other: Lives two streets away from Ocean Avenue. She Always is listening to her MP3 and loves to sing, but not around others. Her parents are big business people and are hardly ever around, leaving her and her brother alone to basically do whatever she wants.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:32 pm

{{That song is awesome...And Raze's two friends, her shadows, are really more background characters, and I really don't want to have to make sheets for both of them because I'd only play them when they were with Raze, so is their description in Raze's okay?}}

Name: Rachel 'Raze' McAlexander
Car: Black '77 Trans Am.
Other: Raze is one the 'bad kids' at school- really, one of the worst. Known for selling stolen items and for acting more than a little violently when her "clients" can't pay up, she's more than a little tempermental. Still, she's extremely protective of her two closest friends- the only ones still in high school with her, that aren't dead, in jail, or older than twenty- Matt and Tyler, who are somewhat simpler versions of her. A bit of a drinker, she doesn't like to smoke, but will occasionally. Also, she is incredibly attached to her car, although there happen to be nasty rumors about the questionable source of origin. Really, Raze is the epitome of a lost soul.

Just for reference, this is Matt- Image

And this is Tyler- Image

{{Just another note...Raze is kind of derived from Annie Newton in The Invisible. Only, less with the dying, I hope.}}
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 pm

After you edit yours, you're accepted.
And Daemon, yeah you're accepted..but don't make this some sort of gang war thing for you or anything

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Wouldn't think of it...

Well, in the movie The Invisible, Annie turns out to be a lot better than the murdering bitch she initially seems to be...And since Raze is based on Annie...

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I edited. If there is anything you want me to change I will.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Name: Amanda "Mandy" Whiles
Car:
Picture: Lincoln Town Car 2009 (black)
Other: Mandy seems to have it all: her father is a celebrity photographer, so she's rich. She's also hot-- all the guys want her, and all the girl want to be her. And on top of it, she's a talented singer. She claims that she's already got a record deal. Nobody really knows if this is true, but no one has dared to deny it-- at least not in front of her face. She's a big partier-- drinking, smoking and taking drugs. She fools around a lot, yet people still like her. Mandy is charming, manipulative and spoiled, always getting her way. She practically considers herself royalty, but no one has had the guts to try and knock her off her pedestal.

Wallow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rishati on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Name: Stephanie Addison
Car: Red Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
Picture:
Other: She loves music. She can sing very well and can play the drums and guitar. She wants to be a music producer once she's out of collage. She also likes to play baseball. Stephanie is a free spitited person who loves to have fun. She doesn't smoke or do drugs and prefers not to drink. She has ADD so she can be a little hyper at random moments.
http://www.rpgenuine.proboards.com/
Join the struggle to survive.
Image[url]

Rishati
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jimmeh1993 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:57 pm

All accepted, we need more guys to start though

Jimmeh1993
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!