Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~High School RPG~(IC and Sign-up)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

~High School RPG~(IC and Sign-up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 pm

This is my first RPG,so it isn't so good.

This year is the fight for the better graduation between this school and the other town school.Who will have a better graduation?

Character form:
Character URL:
Year:
Crush:

Mine:
Character URL:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/characters/Siruto%20Miamoto
Year:Senior
Crush:Waiting...
Last edited by MarioStrikerz on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Click the picture above to level up my card!
It's time well appreciated!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ~High School RPG~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Character URL: work-progress-character-profiles-t23818.html
Year: Junior
Crush: none, at the moment

Now, now, just because its your first one doesn't mean it won't be a good one. ^_^
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: ~High School RPG~(IC and Sign-up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 am

OOC:I know this is in character,but I'm only doing this for accepting people.So,accepted! :) One more and it is time to start.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Sweet! I can't wait to get started! Is this going to be in the chat or on the board?

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 pm

OOC:Board.I have a different one going in the chat.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 am

Name: Alexander Black
Looks: White hair, cerulean blue eyes, light colored skin.
Year: Junior
Crush: none, at the moment

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 am

((Accepted))

Siruto walked past Lily and grinned.He started to text Alexander."Hey,that Lily girl is pretty cute."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 am

Alex Black pulled out his phone when he heard it beeping, telling him he had a text. Using his thumb, he slid the top part of the phone up to reveal a keyboard and saw the message. He typed back: 'Yeah I know, right?'

Lily was walking to her next class when she saw Siruto and smiled at him.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:02 am

He texted back : "Dude she just smiled at me.G2g,goin to gym."Siruto walked off to gym.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:51 am

Alex typed in: Lucky dog! Cya l8er mate and closed the phone.

Finally classes were over, so she headed over to the gym, not having cheer practice today. Lily flushed when she saw that Siruto was there as well. "Hi you come to this gym too?" she asked, putting her red hair into a bun.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 am

"Yeah,I am trying to be as buff as my dad.Bodybuilding releases his stress,ever since mom divorced him."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:42 am

"Oh, so your into bodybuilding?" Lily asked, her dark lashes fluttering against her alabaster skin. "That's pretty cool. I usually come to do some weights before I do aerobics for dance." she said.

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am

"Cool."He smiled.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flashpass on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Name: Ashley Cean
Character URL: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rVSztt8t9ek/R ... eangel.jpg
Year: Softmore
Crush: Waiting
Never leave the one you love.

Flashpass
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:39 pm

(K accepted
Siruto went back to lifting weights.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flashpass on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:48 pm

Ashley stepped in through the door, trying to not call attention to anyone. She was new, and for some reason working out always calmed her when nervous. As she walked up to the front to pay for a workout, she noticed a blonde boy about seventeen working out. He was talking to another girl, and it envied her even though she didn't know either. It was another thing about her--she envied boys for talking to other girls for no apparent reason. She just told herself to shut up and went to the front desk.

Flashpass
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Siruto sat up and saw Ashley.He got up and went to greet her,as he normally did to new students."Are you the new student?I'm Siruto.Siruto Miamoto."He smiled and put out his hand for a handshake.

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flashpass on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Ashley smiled at him and took his hand in warm welcome. "Thanks," she sighed, looking cocerned."I'm really knew and I'm still uneasy here. It's nice to know there's someone else around who actually is kind enough." she gave him another smile.

Flashpass
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarioStrikerz on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 pm

"I was the same way when I was new.I hid my face behind the locker door whenever someone passed.My cousin called me paranoid."

MarioStrikerz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flashpass on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Ashley nodded. "My mom, right there. I'll probobly stuff myself into my locker." she chuckled. "But it can be scary. The other girls judge you on everything with my last school, and I was the biggest nerd just for having The Black Stallion in my hand!" she said, shaking her head.

Flashpass
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!