Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hotel Rivera (Jump in!! Needs players)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Hotel Rivera (Jump in!! Needs players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonym0usPrincess on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 am

On the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean lay an exclusive resort; Hotel Rivera. From the extremely wealthy clientel and gawking tourists to the natives, Hotel Rivera is far from unexciting. Its beautiful location and interior does not disappoint. It's Spring Break, and Hotel Rivera hosts the best parties, lights the biggest flames, and is welcoming you to take a trip to the Caribbean and experience the beauty of our wonderful resort. Come join us--

Pack your bags because it's Spring Break and your trip to the Caribbean is only part of the fun. Get Ready for Hotel Rivera; no parents and the hottest nightclubs and activities. All awaiting your arrival. Open RP anyone can join for now.

Character Sheet -
Name-
Age-
Picture-
Hometown -
Other info ( can be brief/ optional) -

Name- CeCi Knowles
Age- 18
Pictures()-

Hometown - Brooklyn, New York
Other info ( can be brief/ optional) - CeCi: A very outgoing and fun person to be around, known to be beautiful inside and out. Born and raised in Brooklyn by a quite wealthy family, she has one younger brother. She's an aspiring dancer, and loves sports. She loves to travel, and try new things as well.

CeCi stepped off the plane into a wet heat that engulfed her, and the smell of sweet vacation filled her. She looked around questioningly, a driver was supposed to bring her to the Resort. Of course, the flight was an hour earlier than scheduled, so she had no luck in finding her driver. She looked outside the airport's windows, the difference between where she was in Brooklyn to the foreign place she had just landed was incredible. She smiled widely. She looked around at the people flooding out of the plane she had just exited and it overwhelmed her. She wondered if any of them were going to Rivera like she was. She had hoped a few of them would, she noticed a few attractive guys coming off the same flight she was. She laughed silently to herself, and decided she'd make her way to where her luggage was before everyone else did. Making her way through crowds of people, she held tight to her carry-on and purse. The luggage hadn't even started being released, but she was so anxious to explore. Taking a seat close by, she continued to scan the crowds of people, and silently count to herself how many of them had been on her flight.
Last edited by Anonym0usPrincess on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anonym0usPrincess
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hotel Rivera

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 am

Name- Jolene Tierney
Age- 18
Picture- Image
Hometown - New Orleans, Louisiana
Other info ( can be brief/ optional) - Jolene is the only child of a wealthy and well respected lawyer. Her mother came from money and never worked a day in her life, choosing instead to be a pampered wife, something that she didn't manage to instill in her daughter. Instead, Jolene has decided to go to college to become a marine biologist. Happy with her decision, her father has sent her on a vacation to where see would see plenty of fish. She's a sweet girl who likes for just about anyone to feel good, though she is a terrible flirt and will do it without realizing most of the time, and if you get her mad there is a bit of a harsh side to her.

Jolene got off the airplane and breathed in the tropical air. She could almost see the many tropical flowers outside of the airport, just by breathing in their scent. Still, she missed her home and the smell of magnolias that greeted her every time she too a breath. Magnolias and Spanish Moss, that was all she needed to be truly happy. Bringing herself back to the present, she made her way to the luggage area and grabbed her Louis Vutton bags before going to see that her driver wasn't there. That was weird because her plane was actually late. She looked at her watch and sighed, deciding that if in fifteen minutes it didn't show up she would call her father so that he could take care of everything. She was no good at yelling at people, usually.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Hotel Rivera (Jump in!! Needs players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonym0usPrincess on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

OOC - Sorry for replying so late, i guess i thought more people would jump in :(

CeCi sat patiently, though an hour was a long time to wait. She saw her bags, and quickly seized them off the conveyor belt. A girl a few feet away from her had looked familiar from her plane. She seemed quite aggravated at the early arrival of their flight, but CeCi flashed her a quick smile anyways. Not trying to, she overheard the girl on the phone say Hotel Rivera. She was deciding whether or not she should approach the girl, or just continue to sit quietly. She was outgoing usually, but going up to someone and telling them you werelistening to their phone conversation may not be the best way to start a great friendship. She abruptly stopped her contemplating and stood, walking towards the girl. Her pretty face made it much easier to get through the heavily crowded area of people flooding the first floor for baggage claim. She approached the girl and smiled,

"Sorry for interrupting, but I overheard you say that you're going to Hotel Rivera... I am also. Hi, I'm CeCi."
She took a breath, and put her hand out for the girl to shake, hoping she was polite.

Anonym0usPrincess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Name-Sunny Lawrence
Age-18
Picture-Image
Hometown -Pennsylvania
Other info-Bubbly and sweet.Can be gullible at times.

---------------------
Sunny sat,crossed legged,waiting.She overheard a few girls talking."I think everyone here is going to that hotel."Sunny said,smiling.She was happy that she got to come to that hotel and get a break from her life right now.It was really bad.
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Jolene saw the pretty girl walking up to her and slid her phone into her pocket. From the intent look on her face it was obvious that she was going to speak to her. She flashed the girl a smile and took her hand to shake it. "Jolene." She introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Cici. People call me Jo." She said. "Yeah, I guess it's a pretty nice place." She said with a smile.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Hotel Rivera (Jump in!! Needs players Now)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonym0usPrincess on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:13 pm

CeCi sighed with relief. She returned the smile and continued, "I can't believe the flight was so early. I'm hoping the driver comes soon, I'm excited to get away from everything and the smell of the ocean is engulfing me already."

She giggled slightly and turned to the girl who she hadn't noticed was sitting close by Jo.
"Everyone on the flight is going to the resort?"
A jolt of excitement raised through her blood. There were an overfluous amount of attractive boys on her flight. Just what she needed to get her mind off the dullness of Brooklyn.

Anonym0usPrincess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm

"Yup!"Sunny said,excited."So if you met anyone in the flight,they should be in this hotel!I'm Sunny by the way.No need to say your name,I kinda..over heard."

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!