Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bervely Hills High School == OPEN and ACCEPTING ==

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Bervely Hills High School == OPEN and ACCEPTING ==

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 pm

When the girl beside Trevor had spoken, he tensed up a little. He wasn't very good with words when talking to people he wasn't familiar with. Trevor was always afraid of saying something to make the other person dislike him. In his mind, the best way to impress a person, was to be quiet. That way they couldn't dislike you for anything, other than your appearance. Though, maybe that was just Trevor. Nodding, he brushed his hair with his large, pale hand and sighed a little. "Yeah." He managed to squirm out between his lips. His accent was faint, for he was speaking rather quietly, almost mumbling. "What are you looking for?" Trevor asked, his accent coming more into play.
Call me Hailey;
Tom/Bill/Strify/SynGates/Strify = Love ♥
Hell yeah; I just typed Strify twice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coco4994
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:50 am

'Hi' Cj said awkwardly. She was hopeless in group situations; why the hell was she at BHHS, she had no idea. She thought this place was all about popularity and being queen bee and having the hottest boyfriend and always wearing the hottest designer clothes. She had no idea about any of that stuff. In fact she hated any one who was into that stuff.
'Shit, is that the bell? Do you guys know where my class is?' she laughed softly at herself. She felt like such a loser. She cautiously picked up her books and held them in front of her hiding her stomach and the bottom half of her Escape the Fate t-shirt. It seemed she was the only one in the school wearing a band top. Fuck, she thought, I'm screwed.
When all is said and done
i will be the one
to leave you in your misery
and hate what you've become

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 am

Zee finished texting and growled slightly. "I need to clean my locker." She looked over again when he asked her what she was looking for. "My chemistry notebook...without I might as well give up on that class." She dug around some more and finally found it. "Victory is mine."

The notebook was in perfect shape, despite it's being in the havoc of her locker. She bent down grabbing her skateboard, hanging in on a hook so it slanted sideways. Zee grabbed the rest of her text books and closed her locker with her foot. She looked up at the clock and realized she still had about ten minutes till her class started. 'I might as well stay and make conversation.' She set her books down and leaned against the locker.

"What's your first class?"
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Trevor cracked a small smile, his lip corners slanting slightly upwards. The girl seemed a little different, unorganized with a few things. Though that was just a guess. Trevor didn't like to make opinions about people unless he knew them inside and out. "Chem? I have that next." Trevor answered, grabbing his chemistry text book from his bag. His notebook with in between a few pages, the way he left it when he left for Germany. Feeling still a it awkward, though a little more confident, Trevor asked the girl for her name. He'd seen her around before, though he couldn't place a name to the face. "What's your name?" Closing his locker, and clicking the lock around the hole, he leaned against his locker, looking at the girl. She was pretty, in a way most girls werent. She didn't wear a lot of make up, and she didn't dress very revealing like a few other girls did.

Kayla stormed into the school, and made her way towards her locker. It had always been the same number since grade 9; Number 400. it was one of her favorite numbers. Wearing her black ankle height boots with multiple silver buckles, her favorite brown cashmere turtle neck tunic, as well as a pair of dark blue denin straight leg jeans, she looked rather good for any monday morning. After she shoved her bag, and her backpack into the small locker, the put up a mirror on the midle shelf, and looked at herself for a few short seconds. Kayla closed her locker, and headed towards the courtyard, where most of the students hung out before and after school. She had her eye on a few guys, though they weren't anything she wanted to go out of her way for. She saw bryce, and a few other girls she hadn't seen before. "Hey!" Kayla called towards the small group, and smiled.

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apollo13 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 pm

OOC: I totally PWNED today in my RL baseball game, 3 hits, and a grand slam. Hell YES. Also, sorry for the short post.

As Bryce heard someone's familiar voice, he spoke back, "Hey, how's it going, looking good today Kayla." said Bryce with a smile. "Heading to a ball game this year?" he added.

apollo13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:41 pm

ooc; Haha, goood job. I know nothing about baseball. XD

bic;

Kayla giggled a little at Bryce's comment about how she looked. She knew she looked finem, though hearing it from someone else was like a reasurance for her. Her image after all was very important to her. She relied on it for many differen things; Friends, jobs, and a few other things. "It's going good." Kayla said, pulling bryce into a small, loose hug. Bryce and her didn't really know eachother, though they hung out with a few of the same people. Kayla, being a rather forward and oblivious person, didn't think anything of how she acted towards other people. Some girls thought she was a bit of a slut, even though she'd never sleep with someone she didn't really like. Other girls thought nothing of her. "Baseball?" Kayla questioned, wondering if she was or not. Watching attractive guys run around sure did sound like fun. "Yeah, sure. When's your next game?" She asked, running a hand through her blond hair.

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apollo13 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 pm

"It's the Friday after this one at 6 o'clock." Bryce said. He was hoping she would come, as he found her very attractive. Bryce decided to take a chance and asked, "Wanna eat lunch with me today?" Bryce said shyly. "Not unless you have someone else you're going to go with." he said. "Well, I need to go, so let me know later. Talk to you later." he said as he gave her a quick wink.

apollo13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:05 pm

"The friday after this one..." Kayla repeated to herself slowly. Two weeks from now. So far she didn't have any plans, or anything to do. She wasn't too big on sports, except for soccer, though she could learn a few things from baseball. It seemed interesting enough to hold her attention for a while, and if the game didn't then hopefully the boys on the team would. "Yeah, I'll definately try and make it!" Kayla said, glad she had been invited. As for the lunch, she also agreed to that. Maybe this year, she'd become a little more closer with Bryce. He seemed like a very nice guy afterall. "Oh, okay." Giving a small wave, and a slight smile she wondered why Bryce had run off so quickly. When bryce winked at her, Kayla blushed slightly, though she brushed it off.

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Zee nodded her head her brown hair moving with her head. She saw the smile on his face and got a little happy, she heard it was really hard to talk to this guy...eh...she didn't care. "Zee Raken...yea like the worst name ever I know." She laughed and shook her head. "I feel bad now, cause I already know your name...people talk about you a lot..not a lot but some."

She began playing with her hair as she looked at the other people in the hallway, the popular kids, the nerds, the outcast. She had at least one friend in each group.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 pm

"Zee Raken." Trevor thought to himself. "Were you in my english class last year?" Trevor asked, wondering if he was about to make an idiot of himself. Trevor shrugged; he didn't mind the name Zee. It was a lot different than the rest, and there's never anything wrong with different. "No, I like it." Trevor said, going a little pink. he found it awkward to compliment people. Not because it was a nice gesture or anything, just because it made himself feel weird. When Zee had said people talk about him a lot, he wondered what they had said about him. usually he wouldn't ask, though he was feeling a little weird. "Well. What do you mean, they talk about me?"

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 pm

"Well they said it was hard to talk to you...and that you were hard to date." She shrugged slightly. "I never really heard you talk so to me you have a clean slate." Zee smirked. "Yep, I hated that teacher, I sat in the front and you were in the back so you probably never noticed me. "Oh and thanks, I don't hear that much." She actually smiled, all the way this time.

Her blue eyes crinkled slightly and you could see her teeth a little bit more now. She heard the bell ring. "You said you had chemistry class right...?" She had her her books in one hand and the other hanging from her belt loop by the thumb. Zee didn't like going to classes where she didn't know anyone.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Trevor listened closely, wondering what others thought of him. of course he;d never change anything about himself for anyone. but he was just a little interested. "I guess I'm quiet." Trevor admitted, knowing h was a little anti-social. The hard to date comment didn;t make much sense to him, though. He figured he's drop the conversation there. Zee looked like she was looking for someone, almost as if trevor was boring her - which he probably was. "Yeah, I have Chem next." Trevor said, turning an walking away slowly. If she was looking for someone, he didn't want to stop her from finding him or her. "I'll see you there, maybe?" He said, not turning aroudn to face her as he kept walking.

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Zee stood there for a few moments, did she say something to offend him, her mouth always got her into trouble, but around hear a sharp tongue got you places. She decided before he got to far,she quickly try to correct that. "Hey, com' on , I'm bored and your keeping me interested, I need someone to talk to in chemistry class." She smiled slightly.

"Your too quiet for your own good, talking a bit more would do you good."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coco4994 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Trevor turned his body around, and stood in the middle of the hall, facing the girl. A few other students wlakied into him, bumping shoulders. He ignored the kids, unlike any jock would do. Trevor knew she wasn't 100% truthful about him keeping Zee interested. He wasn't much of an interesting person, and Zee barely knew anything about him. Though he knew his accent could sometimes keep people interested for short periods of time, he was sure that wasn't the case. But if Zee wanted to sit with him in Chemistry, he wouldn't reject her. Maybe for once he would lighten up a bit, and have a decent conversation with someone. "I just never have anything o say, I gues." Trevor said, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

coco4994
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twidiver182 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Jade and Bradie chuckled, jade looked at C.j shirt "Awsome, you like escape the fate?" jad said, dah she thought of course she did or she wouldnt wear the shirt, "There one my fav bands to bad Ronnie is in jail," jade smiled then she thought she went a bit over the top, she new alot about bands that she loved,
"Its this way," bradie said shaking her head, she wasnt a big fan her self, but she pretended that she did, she waved her hand in the direction of the hall, and started walking, Jade started walking slowly she was in no rush to get to class at all,
Some people blame our genaration, but have they ever stoped to think that they were the ones who raised us?

Twidiver182
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

"Well depends on the people your talking to, like those blond bimbos...they loose my interest very easily, nothing good to say." She turned down the next hallways on the left. A few people bumped into her, she flicked one of them off but other then that she really didn't say anything about it, she wasn't one for fighting.

Zee arrived at the chemistry class about a minute before the bell rang. She slid into one of the seats in the front, she couldn't sit in the back, she couldn't see from all the way back there. Zee sighed as the teacher walked in. "Here we go..."

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:10 am

CJ followed the girls as they lead her to what was hopefully the right room.
'Yeah', she replied carefully to Jade. 'I don't listen to them that much; I only like a few songs. But i got the top free with the cd so ho cares?'
Jade seemed friendly enough and CJ could feel herself warming up to her quickly. Bradie, however seemed a bit more quiet, and almost cold towards her. She continued to follow them silently trying extrordinarly hard to think of something else to talk about; not one of her strong points. The best she could come up with to say was 'So, what other bands are you into?'

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twidiver182 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 am

Jade smiled "I like allot," Bradie continued walking down the hall, she wasn't to fond of this new girl she didn't want her to steel jade, she turned around to face them as they got to the door for "Physiology" she walked up and linked arms with jade, "Here you go, just in there" She said polling jade away Jade groaned she hated when bradie was like this she polled her arm away and walked back up to C.J "Come sit with us at recess, if you have nowhere else to sit," Jade smiled "Okay?" she mouthed Sorry about bradie "Well cya soon" she said and turned around and walked towards bradie, "I have Biology, cya later" she smirked and waved at bradie.
Bradie groaned and walked towards chemistry she walked into the room it was next to physiology and went in she saw Zee at the back and made her way towards her there was a spare seat not to far from her she sat down in it and polled out her books,

Jade walked into the biology rooms she was late and everyone was already in groups she sat down at a table as she waited for someone to accept her into a group she wasn't really up for dissecting anything

Twidiver182
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wiltingrose on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:21 am

CJ quickly thanked the girls a went into the classroom. She prayed it was the right one; Jade kept saying ‘physiology’ not psychology and CJ didn’t want to correct her. She walked inside. Everyone had the same books as her so it must be the right one. As she walked inside, heads turned to stare at her. She supposed a new face – especially one with piercing on it – would be a treat for people at BHHS.
‘Welcome’ the teacher at the front of the class said. ‘You must be Clare. I’m Mr Wilson. Come up and tell us about yourself.’
Crap, she though, this is worse than I realised.
‘Umm,’ she started. She could hear girls in the back row giggle and CJ’s could feel her ears burn bright red. Thank god her hair covered them.
‘Umm, I’m Clare. Well, CJ. I mean, it’s Clare but…’ her sentence trailed off and she could feel the rest of her face match the colour of her ears. Not quick enough, she sat down in the closest chair she could find and buried her now crimson face in her hands.

wiltingrose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twidiver182 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:50 am

Jade polled out a book from her shoulder bag and turned it to the back page and started doddling in it, then she started writing some lyrics from her fav songs,
"Ms Smith" the teacher said walking over to her,
Jade looked up in shook, Dammit she thought, "Yeop?" she asked
"Your late," Ms said "I want you to show me what you have learnt," she said and walked over to a table that had anouther student at it, it was Pete a guy she new he was one of the popular guys she smiled at him then looked down at what he was disecting she felt her stomach turn, she looked back up, it was a Rat "I want you to disect it and show me what parts what," Ms said, "Use petes knife,"
Jade groaned and took petes knife, she herd Pete chuckle, she looked down at the rat she put the knife in the top of the stomach and polled it down, blood started coming out, Jade felt dizzy and her breakfast came up into her mouth she swallowed it, and fainted everything went black,

"Pete go get the psychology teacher for some help please," ms said with a quit chuckle, she liked picking on jade

Twidiver182
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!