Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

{No longer accepting}Gossip Girl{IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

{No longer accepting}Gossip Girl{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 am

"Y-you are driving me fucking insane, woman!" I hollered, spiralling a tuft of my flaming red hair around my finger and holding a cherry blossom flask of pink lemonade on my other hand. Cradled between my left ear and my shoulder was my cellphone, where my mother's gung-ho voice was discharging through the earpeice. Normally, I kept my swearing to a limit around her. Since she's on the phone and thousand miles away from me, I'm a free child. I squinted at myself in the glass-paned mirror and yanked the fringed hem of my uniform shirt down and adjusted the cropped, black skirt with my surplus hand. Mother darling kept on lecturing me about poison ivy, and spiked punch. I was on a tight lineup today. "Later, mom." I mumbled and stiffly pressed the end button with a sigh. My headache redoubled.

I scrounged around my room for a pair of clean, Doc Martens and ah-haed when I found them. Slipping my shapely legs in, I smiled for the first time that horrendous day.

Once I was in my cherry red Cabriolet 2009 BMW convertible and out of my grape-adorned mansion, I sped of to the Academy with a scowl that could make Davey Jones blush. I wasn't usually this irritated. It was the first day of senior year and here I am, venting my anger at the radio. After I parked my baby, ambled to the French doors and gently swung my arms, I gave a sideways glance at the people around me and noticed none of my friends were here. Taking a seat on the trunk of my car, I laced my shoes one more time and smiled at my name engraved on my wrist with tacky red ink--Electra F. Harrington.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: {No longer accepting}Gossip Girl{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Vivien stretched as she got out of bed to get ready for school. She could hear her mom walking around the living room. Of course that woman wasn't her mom actually she didn't know who her mom was. She pulled her white blonde hair into a ponytail and put on a little bit of makeup. She smiled at her reflection before she picked up the pair of stiletto heels and put them on her feet. As she walked out of her room she looked to see if her brother was around.
"Morning mom." Vivien said.
"Good Morning." She said.

Ted let out a breath when he walked out of his room. He had a few to many drinks last night and his head was pounding. He put his sunglasses on and walked out of his room with his sneakers already on. He noticed his little sister standing in the living room.
"Morning Vivi." He said.

Vivien turned to her brother.
"Morning Teddy Bear did you have to much to drink last night?" Vivien asked with a knowing smirk.

"Watch it Vi I'll get you today." Ted said as he picked up the keys to his blue convertible.
"Hurry up so we can head to school." Ted said. It was the first day of senior year and he wanted to get the year over with right now.
"Bye mom." Ted said as he grabbed his bag from by the door and walked out.

"Love you." Vivien said as she followed her brother out of the house with her messenger bag slung over her shoulder. She watched her brother as he drove them to the Academy.
"Why are you in a bad mood today?" Vivien asked.

"Like you said I had to much to drink and now I have a pounding headache." Ted said as he pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Wes was sitting at the breakfast table when he checked his watch. It was getting late and he wasn't in the mood to be chewed out for being late to school. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and grabbed the last piece of toast.

"Bye mom," he said kissing her on the cheek. Wes' mom glanced up at him from the newspaper. She brushed some of her graying blonde hair from her face and smiled.

"Bye honey, have a good day," she called to her son who was already out the front door.

Wesley slid into the driver's seat of his dark blue jagaur convertible and sped down the driveway. It was a short drive to the school, probably within walking distance, but he was eager to break in his new car.

Pulling into one of the reserved parking spaces for seniors, he hopped out, stuffed his keys in his pocket, and headed for the front doors of the school. 'Here we go...'

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Vivien was stepping out of her brother's car when she saw Wes.
"Hey Wes." Vivien called with a smile. It was good to be able to talk to friends after the summer that she had spent most of it in France looking for her mom but it was no good.

Ted followed his sisters glance to see one of his friends. It was Wes but of course Vivien hadn't seen most of them that summer because she had gone to France. It made the house a little bit quieter without her but it also made it empty. Looking around the parking lot he also noticed Electra sitting on the trunk of her car.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Wes stopped when he heard his named called. Turning he saw Vivien and Ted, two of his oldest friends. He smiled and walked toward them.

"Hey Viv, glad to see you haven't forgotten me," he teased. He clapped Ted on the shoulder and shifted his backpack into his other hand. "Where were you all summer? You didn't return any of my calls?" he asked looking back at Vivien.

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:30 pm

"I don't plan on forgetting my friends." Vivien said.
"Sorry I was in France most of the summer I also stopped by the Netherlands to see if I could find me mom but no luck." Vivien said with a shrug.

"Morning Wes." Ted said as he pushed his sunglasses up. He cringed from the bright light but he shook it off.
"It also didn't help that she forgot her phone at home." Ted said. In the rush to get her out of the house and on to her quest she had forgotten her phone. Which definitely didn't make their father happy.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

"Smooth," he said grinning at Viv. It was all he could do to keep the conversation light. The subject of her mom was a sensative topic. Wes never brought it up for fear of upsetting her, but was always willinging to listen when she needed to talk.

"What class do you have?" he asked hinting that they needed to head in. "I'm stuck with Richards for math again... I swear that man hates me."

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Vivien smiled.
"I've got English first thing this morning with Ms. Matthews." Vivien said.

"Well looks like we have a class together Wes." Ted said.
"He probably does hate you." Ted said with a smile.

Vivien sent a glare to her brother but then she shook her head.
"I'm sure he doesn't hate you maybe strongly dislikes but probably not hate." Vivien said. She looked at her feet for a second and then she looked back up at the two boys.
"U behoefte een nieuwe hobby broer beste." Vivien said.

Ted looked at his sister.
"What?" Ted asked.

"I said you need a new hobby brother dear." Vivien said as she rolled her eyes at her brother.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby star_kid on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Danny had not slept yet, and it was evident in his dark and seemingly bruised eyes. He had no plans to, yet anyway, being that there was school and it was another chance to get away from his home and be with other people he could mess with. He sat in front of the dining table, arms folded over his chest and an unlit cigarette stick stuck in his mouth. He was obviously somewhere off in la la land from the dazed gaze in his eyes. But he knew no one bothered with him when he was in this state, just the way he liked it.

The smell of newly cooked pancakes however brought him back to reality and that it was already close to school time. He sighed as he received a ruffling of hair from his uncle, gaping at the sight of his unruly hair at the nearby mirror on the wall. He shrugged it off, too lazy to actually bother fixing it to his liking and got up and ran into the kitchen to steal a piece of pancake and wave his mother good bye who looked to have been about to kiss her only son's cheek.

"Psh," he said with a scoff as he ran past his Uncle's disappointed gaze from behind the newspaper he was reading. He knew he had to get to school nor or he would be late. Not that it would be a problem, but some of the guys told him there would be an innocent little escapade in the girl's bathroom this early in the morning and he knew better than to miss those sights. And if those fuckers lied to him, well, they knew what would be coming. He smirked excitedly at the thought as he jumped into his Ferrero, a set back from his magnificent red viper that was impounded by his Uncle to teach him a lesson.

He arrived at the front of the school, parked next to what looked like Wes' own car and made his way into the building when he saw Vivien, Ted and Wes talking by the door. He walked casually towards them, pulling out a lighter to finally light up his own cigarette and exhale the disastrous stench at the three. "Is there a meeting no one told me about?" he asked with a raising of eyebrow.
All I'm hoping for is one
Image[F]alling [S]tarImage
to wish for you everyday!

star_kid
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Vivien coughed.
"Well it's great to see you to." Vivien said.
"No we just all ran into each." Vivien said with a shrug.

"Morning Danny." Ted said. He had put his sunglasses back into place to shield the sunlight from his eyes because the headache was getting worse.
"This is the last time I let you talk me into drinking Vi." Ted said.

"Excuse me?" Vivien asked as she looked at Ted.
"Your the one who was drinking." Vivien said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 am

Electra strung the necklace around my throat sideways and coughed. She glanced at Vivien, "Hey. Haven't seen you in a while." She murmured with a tiny smile. She scanned her surroundings, noticing Ted, Danny, and Wes. She nodded with acknowledgement to all of them and continued playing with her rusty locket. Once golden, now a decayed red, with specks of silver filling the lining. It was shaped as cresecent moon, well, it was, now it was merely a half circle. Electra pursed her lips at the tiny, ripped picture of her inside. She reallized she shouldn't have crumpled it underneath her feet when she was angered. Or toss it at somebody's forehead when irked. Or smash it against the wall when bored.

"I suck." Electra sighed, defeated. She plucked the chain one last time before bouncing it back to her collarbone. "What's up with you guys this morning? Sooomebody forgot to add extra sugar in my cereal today."

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 pm

"Hey." Vivien said.
"I know I went of to Europe for most of the summer." Vivien said.
"Not much with me just the usual." Vivien said with a shrug.

"I have a headache because I had to much to drink last night." Ted said.
"You're the one who invited that girl in while both mom and dad were out and you're the one who drank a little more then he could hold." Vivien said. Of course she had a few drinks as well but she knew when to stop drinking.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby star_kid on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:39 am

"If that's the case, you should have sent me a buzz, teddy man!" Danny said to Ted with a malicious grin, punching the guy lightly on the shoulder before flashing a quick smirk in Vivien's direction at her earlier comment. It was always drugs and alcohol before anything else, that was his motto. But he kept his mouth shut on that matter, quite sure his friends knew about that by now and just contented himself with watching the two siblings. He always wondered how the two ever became so close to each other in a life where money and fame is an all raging game.

He on the other hand, unlike most of his friends - he assumed, had the worst summer. He was forced to tag along with his gallivanting uncle on his diplomatic trips not only across the country but to different parts of Germany. But the worst part of it all, was that he was forced to keep himself clean through out a three-week trip; which meant no partying with crazy Germans and no pleasurable evenings with them either. Only to rendezvous with his sweet deceitful liaisons upon return to the land of the free.

He returned Electra's nod as he looked around the group, wondering slightly where their last member was.

"I'm just waiting on the juniors to start the rampage in the girl's bathroom," he answered, looking around expectantly for the group he was able to receive the information from. They were low lives as far as he was concerned, but they didn't need to know that. "You guys wanna come and watch?" he turned to the other two, the interest and excitement suddenly vague and lost on his face when he found no sight of his adventurous teenagers.

star_kid
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:57 pm

"The thought didn't cross my mind sorry." Ted said with a shrug. He didn't like the sound of something was going to happen in the girl's room. He sent a look to his sister.
"I might come." Ted said.

Vivien raised an eyebrow at her brother. Of course Ted would do something like that.
"Sorry count me out." Vivien said. She looked around. They were still missing one girl in their group and that was bugging her. She tapped her foot and the clicking sound was heard.

"What's wrong?" Ted asked.
"Sorry I was just thinking." Vivien said as she stopped. Her hair had fallen to her shoulder so she pushed it back.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 am

Electra swiftly pulled her hair out of her sloppy ponytail and giggled. "My summer sucked. Mom forced me to register in Serbian Girls Only camp, I had to bail out later." She shook her head. Her mother was the bane of her insanity for months now. She hopped off her trunk and took out a plastic baggie from her packet. She took the confectionary dispenser out and waved it front of the group's faces. "Pez, anyone?" She offered and then shrugged, taking a handful for herself anyway. If Electra was going back to sugar-high sex kitten, she needed as much as candy as possible.

She chewed the inside of her cheek and arched an eyebrow at Danny and Ted. "I'll come." Electra clasped her hand tightly around Vivien's wrist and yanked her to her side. "And Viv's coming with." She grinned, pointing at her, ignoring her denial.

Electra's darted her eyes from side to side. "Where's Adie? Addiiiiieee?"

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Vivien sighed. She then shrugged.
"Alls well that ends well." Vivien said. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder. The simple gesture seemed automatic to her because she didn't it so often.
"How should I do my hair tomorrow?" Vivien asked.

Ted looked at his sister. He rolled his eyes.
"Wonder what kind of trouble." Ted said.
"My summer wasn't to eventful I stayed home most of the summer." Ted said.
"Had a few wild parties while I waited for Vi to come home." Ted said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xosweetlyinsanexo on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Electra rolled her shoulders back and forth. She squinted at Viv's brilliant, beachy blonde hair and swirled a strand of it around her finger. "How about keeping it up?" She suggested quietly. Her gaze shifted to Ted and she laughed. "You didn't go to Europe with her?" She inquired. She poured more Pez into her hand from the dispenser and swallowed it whole. "Are you sure none of you bitches want some Pez?"

xosweetlyinsanexo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:59 pm

"That would be a good idea." Vivien said.
"Nope I stayed home." Ted said.
"I'm not one for candy this earlier." Ted said. The only reason he had stayed behind when Vivien left was because he didn't want to get in her way and going would have caused that.

"No thank you." Vivien said.
"Teddy Bear decided I should strike out on my own instead of always being under his shadow." Vivien said with a smile at her older brother.

Ted smiled.
"You could say that." Ted said with a shrug.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:34 am

Wes parted ways from the others and made his way through the halls. Stopping by his locker, he grapped his math book and made his way to class. It was filling up rather quickly. Apparently everyone hated the teacher as much as he did. Taking a seat near the back he pulled out his camera and began flipping through the pictures in hopes that he could relive the joy of his summer just by looking at them.

Didn't work...

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby star_kid on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Danny scoffed at them with disbelief, unsure himself if he should believe them or not. He watched Wes slip away from the group with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged, figuring as long as he didn't commit anything like murder, it wouldn't be that big of a problem for any of them. He need not be associated with criminal affairs or else his uncle would cut him off and that would be a sad sad day. With that thought, he patted Ted's buck and made a half-salute.

"See ya!" he said and walked away, hands shoved in his pocket as he figured he'd go mess around with some first years or do something else before not attending class.

star_kid
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!