Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Love Game (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Love Game (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Haylee tried to stare at the guy without looking like she was staring. He was cute but he was popular. Haylee got up and walked past them then sat under a shady tree.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imadori101 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Jayden felt a sharp punch hit his face knocking him to the ground."Ouch Elle's that hurt you punch hard for a girl"Jayden covered his knowing he shouldn't of said that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imadori101
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:16 pm

" WHAT DID YOU SAY"Ellie said picking up Jayden by his shirt.Why did boys always think of women as weakling she was just as strong as any boy."SO ARE YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING PERVO"she said holding him tighter by his shirt.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Johnny sighed, and put a hand on Ellie's shoulder lightly. "Oi, calm down... we all know you could kick half our asses, no need to make it bloody over here." He spoke to Ellie, and gave Jayden a level look. "C'mon now. You should know better." He said to the kid. Honestly, it's not like this was the first time he'd been whacked.

With a shake of his head, Johnny just barely saw he girl from earlier walk past them and he smirked. Well, she's sure got a roundabout way of flirting... he thought, watching her for a moment. At least, he assumed she was flirting.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:03 pm

"Fine" she said dropping Jayden to the ground "Next time I wont hold back she said mumbling and taking a seat. Johnny always seemed to calm her town when this happened.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imadori101 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Jayden fell to the ground "Gosh your..."he began before stopping him self.Elle was mad him she would get over it in awhile like she usually did well he hopped she would.He always had liked for her tomboy personality well that and her figure wow she was hot.Jayden noticed that Johnny had been flirting with a girl for to awhile.

Imadori101
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Haylee curled up and leant agaisnt the tree. She looked around the yard then placed her head on her knees. She started to fiddle with her hair, just a little bit bored. Then she noticed the guy was staring at her. Her glaze flickered to him for a second or to then fickered back to a tree.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:40 pm

((Not flirting, watching.... Goodness, how do you guys flirt? o.o
Also, 'watching her for a moment' is not staring >_>
I'm going to stop posting until Oddeh can get on and catch up.))

Johnny gave a chuckle. "Yay we're all friends again." He said with a small laugh. He sat down again and looked at Ellie. She still seemed pretty miffed, so he tried taking her mind off it a bit. "So, how was your weekend Ellie? I didn't really talk to you much, what'd you do?"

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm

"It was tiring I had a game Rugby on Sunday "she sad smiling at johnny then glaring over at Jaydan."And on Saturday I was home alone as usual"

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddeh on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:09 am

Tyler

As Tyler watched all this happen he felt his cheeks go red and he clenched his fists, his short nails digging into the palms of his hands. He grunted and pivioted and muttered and excuse for leaving then, shoulders haunched, walked away briskly. He walked over to an area were the grass grew longer than everywere else and kicked a stick away. Then he groaned as he fell back into the soft grass, he looked up into the perfect blue sky then rememberd that a song had come into his head when he was talking to Ellie, he totally forgot the lyrics and tune and clenched his teeth. This was goimg to be a bad day he could tell already.

Siianna

Siianna smiled at Johnny, "I have your English book." She laughed quietly. "You left it in the class room last lesson silly." She swung her bag around and fished around in it untill she found the book, she picked it out, looked at it with a raised eyebrow and then pushed it towards him. She then turned her head and noticed Tyler's angered expression and noticed Jayden, she frowned then saw him storm away saying he needed to do some homework. She watched him sadly as he left and turned back to the others.

Oddeh
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Johnny took the book from Siianna gratefully. "Oh, thank you!" He said gratefully, a small bit of him wondering what that look was for. He checked the cover of the book, not seeing anything out of the ordinary. He put the book in his backpack. As he straightened, he looked in the direction Tyler went. "Huh. Wonder what his problem is...." He said, thinking aloud. He shrugged and pulled out his phone, looking at the time on the beat up front display. "Holy- Dude, we have like, five minutes 'til class starts... probably should go." He said.

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Gabriella was just skipping around randomly since she was bored and saw they still had five minutes before class started. Her first class was English which she really didn't care for. So she didn't care if she was a few minutes late anyways. She skipped through the grass and almost tripped over Tyler while doing so. She saw him at the last second and gasped as she jumpped over him. As she landed she tripped over her own feet and fell to her knees. She got a scrape on them, but she didn't care. She tuned around and looked at Tyler. "I'm so sorry Tyler! I didn't see you there! You're okay right?" She said apologizing quickly. She never really talked to him, but she knew who he was since she was kind of friends with Siianna. As she waited for him to answer she didn't realize that her right knee was cut open and bleeding.

Lucca had been talking to his friends when out or the corner of his eye he saw Gabriella trip and fall. He couldn't help but laugh and roll his eyes at her. He couldn't believe how clumsy she was sometimes.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddeh on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:48 am

Tyler

"Oh shit! Gabriella, your knee!" Tyler hauled himself up and knelt down to look at Gabriella's knee, blood was leaking out and starting to dry on her shin. Tyler looked up at her, "Are you ok?" He asked urgently, the cut looked pretty deep. "Look come on I'll take you to the office and get it cleaned up." He said straightening up and wrapping an arm around Gabriella's waist.

Siianna

Siianna saw Gabriella trip over Tyler then watched as they got up, she seemed fine so Siianna decided to go and get ready for class. She stood up and dusted of the bottom on her jeans and hauled her bag over her shoulder. She sighed and looked around, looking for someone who was in her next class. Then she thought, Wait, what is my next class? She groaned and swung her bag around to fish through it again, looking for her time table.

Oddeh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 am

Gabriella looked down at her knee when Tyler said something. "Huh, well that's not good." She said as she realized it actually stung. "Thanks Tyler, but I think I can get there on my own." She said with a smile as she tried to take a step on her own and almost fell over. "Nevermind I lied. I do need you help." She said as she put her arm over his shoulder for support. Ebery step she took hurt a lot.

Lucca watched Gabriella and Tyler as they seemed to be heading to the office. He figured Gabriella had gotten hurt. He shrugged and decidedto let Tyler take care of it and he'd find out what was up at lunch since had to get mathclass.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddeh on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:16 am

Tyler

Tyler took almost all of Gabriella's weight and then stopped when they barely got anywere. "Gabriella, do you mind if I carry you? It'd help stop the bleeding." Tyler offered loofing down at her. The bell rang just then and people started shuffeling off the their different classes. Tyler had Music first and his teacher wouldn't mind if he was late. A slight breeze broke the heat for a second and blew a few stray strands of hair into Tylers eyes, he combed his free hand through his hair, brushing it out of his eyes.

Siianna

Siianna watched as the hangouts thinned out and sighed as she found her time table. She had Science... Gah. She rolled her eyes and walked slowly towards the labs, the heat was killing her already. She thought about what they were doing in science today, disecting a chook, maybe they were going to cook it with a bunsen burner. Hmmm what does bunsen burnt chicken taste like... Siianna shuddered and took a detour to class, cutting across a small oval dotted with chairs.

Oddeh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:37 am

Gabriella bit her lip as they barely got nowhere. Her knee was throbbing now and she felt like screaming because it hurt so bad. She laughed a little to hide her pain as she heard what Tyler asked. "No go for it. It'll probably be easier anyways since this hurts like no other to walk." She told him truthfully. She wondered what she hit to get this cut. She decided that it was probably a rock.

Lucca sighed as he walked info Algebra 2 and sat down at his normal desk. He pulled out a pen and paper and waited for the lesson to start. He couldn't help but wonder if his cousin was okay. That thought vanished quickly as the teacher walked into the room.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oddeh on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:13 am

Tyler

Tyler leant down and swung his arm under Gabriella's legs and lifted her up easily, his muscles flexed and he looked down at Gabriella to make sure she was okay as he set off at a fast yet smooth walk towards the office. As he looked down his black hair framed his face and fell around him in stylishly messy strands, he binked twice and smiled. She'd be alright. As they arrived at the office the lady standing behind the counter smiled, untill she saw Gabriella's knee. She gasped silently and ushered Tyler to one of the sick bays.

Oddeh
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 am

Gabriella couldn't stop the light blush that came to her face when he looked down at her. She blinked a few times and looked away from him, hoping he wouldn't see that blush that emberrassed her so. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him smile and couldn't help but give him a smile back. As the gotto the office the saw the lady behind the counters face as she saw her knee. Was it really that bad she wondered? She never really knew if a cut was bad or not since she got them a lot from skateboarding.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 pm

((To keep it interesting... I don't wanna be in a class by myself >_> ))

Johnny walked into his science class and noticed Siianna already in there. How'd she get there before him?! He wondered. He'd practically ran here, and he had left before.... with a shrug, he walked over to his seat and sat down, pulling his science book out of his bag, as well as the folder containing his papers though this class. No one could call him unprepared!

While waiting for the teacher to arrive, Johnny leaned back in his chair comfortably, and pulled out a pen. He began spinning the pen in between his fingers. So what if he was easily amused? It passed the time.

Hughes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Haylee quickly hurried into science and took a seat. She put her books on the desk then put her arms ontop of them, laying her head on her arms. She glanced around the room, waiting. She got bored and opened one of her notebooks and got out her purple pen. She started to draw a girl and boy holding hands.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!