Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

want your BAD ROMANCE; {IC+OPEN}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

want your BAD ROMANCE; {IC+OPEN}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

OOC

SCARLET BENTLEY

Car on the highway, windows down, spirits high, trunk full, hair flying in the wind of the roof-down red convertible. She was headed for the international airport just on the edge of town. Getting there took a while, but she was entertaing herself. The music blasted through speakers,
I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

I want your drama
The touch of your hand
I want you leather studded kiss in the scene
And I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love

She sang out the lyrics confidently, reaching down to the cup holder. Taking a grip on her sunglasses and casually slipped them onto her face as the sun beamed down at the shining red BMW. She turned off the highway slowly, and headed for the DIPARTURES sign down the road, going about 30m/h as instructed by the sign she just passed. Speeding limits were annoying, they took the fun out of everything. She went into the long term parking area, payed the man the money she owed for her cars stay in the large underground parking and headed to find a spot. Conveniently there was a perfect spot right next to the elevator.

Suddendly a bell boy showed up next to her, a rather cute one as well, "Can I please carry your trolley for you ma'am?" She got out of the car, one long leg at a time, taking the sunglasses off her face and onto the top of her head. She had simple make-up upon her face, but she needed no more. Her face was perfect; clean, smooth, sharp and round, loving and mysterious all at the same time, but her eyes? That was a whole different story. Green and golden sparkle, they were deeper than the deepest ocean. She said to him sweetly, "Yes please" pressing a button on the keys and opening the large trunk of the car. Taking the keys from the key slot just beside the wheel.

The strong boy appeared about eighteen, she smiled to herself then saw him gazing at her past the trunk. He pulled out the plastic cased Hey's green three set luggage bags. She grabbed onto the smaller of the three and he spoke, "So, whats your name?" His eyes were marvelous, the way they would shine in the badly lit parking spot, the way his dark hair hovered over his forehead with a silly little hat keeping it from the blowing wind. "Scarlett, and yours?" he gave her a smile. "Adam, where you off to?" He asked as she walked with him to the trolley. She payed him two dollars to release it, then he pushed it over for her. He placed the large cases on the cart then took the one he was holding gently of course grazing her hand with his stronger touch. She smiled at him and he placed the third on the cart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: want your BAD ROMANCE; {IC+OPEN}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby towers on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Jason sat impatiently in the waiting room of the clinic in the rehab center. Today is the day he was to be released from rehab; that is, if he pasted his drug test. Jason’s father was in the doctor’s office disusing the possibility of a relapse with the doctor. The boy didn’t care what they had to say, as long as he held on to his side of the bargain, Italy was a guarantee. He promised his father that he would stay in rehab the month before his flight to Italy where a main role for a new television show was waiting for him. Needless to say, he was excited about this opportunity, but he didn’t know how he felt about living with strangers. His new agent, a squeaky mouse of a man, insured him he would get his own room and plenty of privacy to go along with it.

Jason’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of muffled voices and the door to the doctor’s office opening; his dad appeared from the other side of the door. Jason leaped to his feet; anxiously awaiting the news of the results. He had, of course, taken drugs at his stay in rehab, but prayed that it didn’t show up. His father looked at him with a straight face. Damn him! He’s hesitating on purpose. The old man reached out his arms for a hug and smiled. “You’re going to Italy!” He said with joy in his voice, hiding the hint of sadness. Jason laughed and hugged his dad. This was great news. “I’m proud of you son.” His father’s words stung Jason’s heart. He didn’t like lying to his dad, but it was necessary; to keep him happy. “Comon. Let’s get outta here.” He father suggested as he put his hands on his sons broad shoulders and walked towards the exit.

Jason was all too eager to leave, and not a moment too soon; his flight to Italy leaves tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

towers
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Maryse kissed her younger sister and brother goodbye. Her older brother was off and was going to call her whenever he got the chance. Maryse's brown hair was pulled into a pony tail and she was wearing a black lace trim tank top and a pair of jeans. She was also wearing Satin Pump Sneakers by Sergio Rossi. Maryse turned to her father.
"До свидания мой маленький ангел." he said as he hugged her.
"Dad you know how I feel about you calling me your little angel." Maryse said as she hugged him back.
"I know but since I won't see you for a while." her dad said.
"Maryse be good and remember to call us okay?" her mother asked as she hugged her daughter.
"Yes mom I know the drill." Maryse said.
"Я люблю Вас всех." Maryse said as she walked out the door. This was her first real time away from home and it was different. As she got into her Blue mercury milan 2009. Her suitcase set was already in the trunk and her parents were going to get her car after she left so it wouldn't sit at home. She looked at the scenery around her and her heart hurt a little so she turned on the stereo and She Wolf by Shakira flooded through the car.

Maryse sighed as she saw the airport ahead. As she stepped out of the car she popped the trunk as she got out of the car. She turned the car off and tucked the keys into her pocket. Her parents had the spare keys she opened the trunk and pulled out the Delsey Air Style Luggage Collection in Blue. She set the luggage by her car and then grabbed a luggage cart. As she walked into the airport with her luggage in tow her cell phone went off in her pocket. The ringtone was Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann. She flipped the phone open.
"Hello brother." Maryse said as she walked toward the flight attendant.
"I'm just checking into my flight." Maryse said.
"You better call me all the time." Maryse said.
"Любите Вас к." Maryse said as she hung up.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:28 am

The bellboy was too cute, she looked at him one more time. Broad shoulders pushing the trolley, amazing arms, fantastic hands. Oh lord he was adorable. She wouldn't even try, she knew she had to get on this flight sooner or later. She reached into her purse and looked at the ticket.
Ticket wrote:From: JFK International Airport. To: Rome Flumincino Airport.
Taking off at: 12:00PM
Landing at: 8:00PM

It was 10:00AM now, and if she wanted to make it past all the tedious procedures she had to get going. "You're from Manhattan Adam?" She asked him in the elevator, he kept starting at her. And not only her face. "Oh, yeah closer to Brooklyn" he said tearing his gaze off her boobs. "Around Queens then?" Suddenly, he didn't look so hot... "Yeahyeah" She saw the elevator door open, reaching into her purse she grabbed onto a twenty and pushed it on his chest taking her cart and marching out the door. "Why do the hot ones have to be such asses?" She thought to herself, heading towards the line to get her boarding pass. Oh boy..

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Maryse was tired from her drive to East Haddam to get to the airport. Of course she was going to have to catch a flight from there to Syracuse Hancock International Airport. From there she would get the flight to Rome she had been waiting for. She smiled at the flight attendant. He wasn't her type but she was used to it so he was going to check her in.
"Hello thank you for choosing Delta." he said.
"It's my pleasure." Maryse said as she handed him the flight information.
"Do you have any carry ons?" he asked. Maryse held up her purse and her laptop backpack. She had been careful not to go over the limit for packing so she didn't have to pay any charges. Maryse thanked him as she walked away and headed toward security. She wanted to get out of here and to go to a different place and expereince differnet things.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby towers on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Jason didn’t hear his dad calling him from the other room; he had on his headphones on listening to Kings of Leon as he rushed to pack what little he was taking. The eager boy wanted to leave to the airport as quickly as possible; traffic was going to be a bitch. “Didn’t you hear me calling you?” His father asked as he walked into his sons’ room. The room was tiny, there was only room a full sized bed and a computer desk to fit comfortably and still have some leg space. It was more like a large storage room than a bedroom. “JAY!” his father yelled at is preoccupied son.

Jason looked up at his father and took off his headphones; reviling how loud the music was. “What?” he asked with a confused look on his face; not understanding why his father felt the need to yell. “…Your taxi is here. Are you ready?” His dad asked as he looked around the filthy room. “I need to talk to you before you go.” He added. Jason rolled his eyes, he knew what was coming. It couldn’t be avoided.

“Now I know your young and you’re gonna wanna have fun. But be careful. I don’t want you falling in to old habits.”… Old habits; it was neither old nor a habit. Jason shook his head. His father didn’t understand. “I’m sure there are going to be plenty of pretty girls there so please, put a condom on when you-”

“Dad, come on.” Jason interrupted. “Just give me a hug and shut up.” He said as he grabbed his duffel bag and walked towards the man standing in front of him. “I’ll try to call you when my plane lands.” He said as he out his arms around the bigger man. “Love you dad” “I love you too, son.” Jason patted him on the back to let him know they hugged long enough and headed out the front door and down the stairs to the taxi waiting for him.

towers
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Scarlett stood in the line to get her boarding pass, it was pretty long but it needed to be done. The airport itself was beautiful. Amazing architecture, light shining in from all directions, she noticed this as she stood in the line. In front of her was a short old lady with a few too many bags. She had silver hair, and a pink blouse on. Scarlett was almost two feet taller than the woman, but then again, Scar was pretty tall almost five foot eight.

Scarlett reached into her purse for her ipod from her bag. She opened up her favorite show "Grey's Anatomy" and started re-watching the latest episode. Scarlett's father is a doctor, so she finds the show comforting, as well as knowing most of the name for the procedures. This is only because she would sit with her father to watch some of the episodes, but he was home now... with Aleece, his newest tramp. Scarlett sighed at the thought, and then remember'd to call her father.

Reaching into her bag once more, she pulled out her LG enV2, and called her father. Moments later he picked up the phone, "Dr. Bentley speaking", "Hey dad, I'm just reminding you to pick up my car when you get back from Paris alright?"
"Oh yes, I'll tell Frances to put it in my book, how are you honey?", "I'm alright, standing in line for my boarding pass", Scarlett moved forward as the line quickened. "How are you dad?", she asked him a bit worried. "I'm fine Scar, Enjoy your flight and text me when you land", "I will," and just with that they hung up.

The only thing Scar hated more than obnoxious boys, was goodbyes. And she didn't mean it emotionally or anything, she hated saying goodbye to people, mostly over the phone. She would end a conversation when it ended, because well really thats just how its done in L.A. And it makes no sense to drag on a conversation with an exchange of awkward words when the conversation is clearly over.

Finally she was at the front of the line, "can I have the next person please?" said the lady behind the counter. Scarlett moved forward and gave the woman her ticket and the lady went over the usual, "Where are you headed? How long? For what? Who are you meeting? Are you going on business or for travel?" The questions came and Scarlett answered each of them, "Rome, A while, Working, Future co-workers, business". The older woman asked "Please place your luggage one at a time on the counter," Scarlett placed the largest one of the counter, it was a bit too heavy, but thats fine. She did the same for the other two cases and then gave the woman her credit card. She payed for the heavy luggage and then received her boarding pass, watching her luggage go down the conveyor belt and eventually the airplanes storage space. Holding onto her purse and laptop bag, Scarlett walked off to the security check area.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 am

Maryse made her way to security to board her flight. She had turned her phone off and had slipped it into her laptop bag. As she went through security she couldn't help but cast one last glance behind her because this was home and it hurt to leave it. She knew she'd be in touch with her family but it wasn't the same. She was also going to catch any episodes she missed on Hulu to make help her parents. Maryse walked toward the plane and she showed her boarding pass. As she walked on the plane she closed her eyes for a second.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!