Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

McAlister Boarding School

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

McAlister Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 am

Welcome to McAlister Boarding School, where the professors are strict, but the students are fun! It is a Saturday and the time is noon. Now let’s have fun… any questions, let me know!

My character:

Name: Briley Turner

Sexual orientation: Gay

Relationship Status: Taken (Someone is more than welcome to play her girlfriend.)

The fire in the fireplace crackled, causing two brown eyes to look up from the book they had been intently reading. The small framed sixteen year old was sitting in an armchair in the lounge of McAlister Boarding School enjoying the company of Charles Dickens and the roaring fire. It was noon on a Saturday and it was pouring rain. The girl tugged at her long sleeved green shirt, adjusting it so that it was untwisted and then shut the book with a sigh. ‘Property of Briley Turner” the front cover said. Briley looked down at her green converse, her skinny jeans tucked inside of them... there was no way she would be able to get away with this outfit on any other day of the week considering McAlister was a uniform school. A smirk arrived at Briley’s lips… she was a dress code rebel today.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: McAlister Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 am

Delete. :X
Code: Select all
[size=95][color=#400080][/color][/size]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Linger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

(I messaged you back... I would really prefer if they were just human... I'm sorry!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:41 am

Kylan's features reflects a lot of his racial make-up. Being mixed with African American, Irish, and Native American he has a very unique look. He has short soft dark brown hair that curls slightly, have its odd texture that resembles the most finest lambswool. Because of this texture, taming it at its length makes it rather tough, resulting in it always being a little messy. He has creamy light brown skin that shows rarely any flaws, and basically hairless(Considering the hair on his head and eyebrows). He has thick eyebrows, and a button nose. His eyes are the most unusual part on him, being hazel mixed with brown and green, though from a distance they look golden. He stands at 5'7" weighing 115 pounds, so as he is the average male height for his age he is underweight.He has pinkish full lips that hide his straight white teeth. His left ear is pierced with a small golden hoop that compliments his eyes.

Name: Kylan Morrow

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Relationship Status: Open To relationship

"Briley!" Kylan said in a happy whisper, from behind the chair Briley was sitting in,"How's my bestie?" He said walking in front of her sitting on the coffee table by her, he gave her an up and down look at her clothing,"Not following the dress code again I see," He sighed taking out one of his head phones so he could talk to Briley. Then he smiled,"Oh well, you are a girl so they aren't as strict with you. Lucky." He snicked. Kylan wore a tight white button down dress shirt with the schools logo on it, the three top buttons where undone showing a black muscle shirt underneath, a pair of skinny black dress pants, a pair of converse with black Sharpe scribbled on the white parts, and a slim light gray silky hoodie with black outlines of angle wings on the back and a halo around the hood which the sleeves completely covered his arms, including his fingers. His left ear was pierced with a small diamond stud,"I don't understand why we even need a dress code. Like this school is all about being yourself and stuff, but how can we if we can't even express ourselves?" Kylan sighed again. He looked at his pigeon toed feet,"Hey did I tell you I was going to try out for the talent show? All that hard piano work is finally paying off." Kylan smiled again,"But I bet competition is going to be hard this year." Kylan shook his head, and sighed,"So, what do you have planned today my dear?"

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

"Hey," Briley said with a large grin! "I'm doing fan-frickin'-tastic," she said with a laugh. "Really, the talent show? I'm sure you'll blow them away, you always do."

Briley shrugged, "I wasn't planning on doing much. The rain kind of killed my plans to go for a hike. What about you?"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:02 am

(I'm heading to bed for the night. I would love to continue this later. I'll be on tomorrow to continue... :) )

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linger on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:02 am

"Oh you're going to make me blush," Kylan said bashfully,"Hm? Oh nothing really, the rain killed my plans too, I really wanted to go see that new movie, the one with the Book of Elmo or something? Yeah, well anyway, since I can't I'll probably just go to the piano lab a little later,"Kylans eyes wandered to the entrance door of the School, from it came two boys soaking wet with their shirts off. They where arguing about how it rained on them, though Kylan didn't mind he examined their beautiful built bodies with his eyes,"Mmmm, I'm getting hungry." He joked as they passed by, they both gave his a weird look, Kylan winked at them, and they walked off faster,"You boys hurry back now, you here?" Kylan said trying to sound like a single southern cougar woman. When they turned the corner Kylan laughed, then turned to Briley,"Gosh straight boys...if only alcohol was allowed on campus. If you know what I mean?" He laughed.

Linger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Briley began to laugh uncontrollably. Kylan was so funny! With a bright smile on her face, Briley responded, "That'd be fun... but my reasons would be different from your's." Briley enjoyed the consumption of alcohol just as much as the next kid, "But I'm perfectly happy with who I'm with..." She said, blushing. "But more power to you and you know they secretly liked that..."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Name: Vanessa Gomez
Sexual orientation: Gay
Relationship Status: Taken - Can She be Briley's girlfriend?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa was wearing the school sport top and black leggings as she walked into the room. She spotted Briley and a small smile appeared on her face. 'Hey!,' She curled up on the floor next to the couch, her white volleys squeaking a little bit. Unlike Briley, Vanessa was shy and diddn't like to break rules. 'I know it's Saturday and all that but..don't you think you might get in trouble?' She asked, here eyes filling with concern.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm

(Of course she can be Briley's girlfriend! Thanks for joining! You rock!)

"Hey," Briley responded with a grin that widened when Vanessa mentioned the word 'Trouble.' With a shrug of her shoulders, Briley said, "I might... and that's where the fun is. Don't you get sick and tired of dressing like that? Or should I do all the rebelling for you?" She said with a wink.

(I'm not sure why, but I'm really sucking at Rping right now... I need to work on this... so I must apologize! Ha!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 pm

(Hahah I don't rock , you do! and No problem.)

'Yes I get sick of wearing a uniform! Who doesnt?' She exclaimed looking up at her. 'But there is a reason why I don't break the rules. Because I can't stand up for myself and talk back to teachers. Which is rude anyway. But you can , so do it all you like. Just please don't get me in trouble, you know I have nervous breakdowns when I do,' She explained, puttting her chin on her knees.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 am

(Thanks for lying, I appreciate it. ;) )

Seeing the expression on Vanessa's face, Briley got up from the armchair and sat on the floor beside Vanessa. "Hey, don't worry about it, you know I wouldn't do that," Briley said, compassion in her eyes.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 am

(I'm not kidding!)
'I know but I just can't help but worry,' She said looking at her. 'But, go ahead and get yourself in trouble, it's fun to watch you backchat the teachers,' She said a smile appearing on her face. 'Oh, hey Kylan,' She said to Kylan, who was pretty silent during their conversation.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:52 pm

"I'm happy that you're amused by me," Briley giggled, her eyes flashy with amusement.

Indeed, Kylan has been quiet during Vanessa and Briley's conversation. "Yeah, hey Kylan..." She laughed.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:48 am

(Here, I'll spice it up...)

"So... random question on my mind..." Briley begin, fidgeting with her fingers as she looked at Kylan and Vanessa, "Does your family... you know... know?"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nerd specks on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm

André
(hope you don't mind that I used a link. It's a pretty big pic. xD but it's a direct link (: )

Name: André Claude Bouvier
Sexual Orientation: Gayyy~
'Lationship Status: Sinlgeee~ and looking ;D

nerd specks
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 pm

(Nope, that's fine that you used a link! I'm pretty easy going like that! :) Thanks for joining!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snowman7me on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:19 pm

(^^ My first roleplay on this site! lol)

Name: Kayla Parks
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Relationship Status: Single

Kayla wandered the campus even if it was raining. She walked through the doors of the school, rain dripping down her cheeks.She pushed her soggy black hair out of her face and revealed her pale blue eyes and she noticed her close group of friends sitting by the fireplace. "Hey guys! Whats going on?" Kayla slid into a nearby chair and threw her soaked black hoody in front of the fireplace and smoothed out her skirt. "Damn my make-up is running." She said as she wiped the rain from her face.

snowman7me
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

(Well I'm honored to be able to be a part of your first RP! Yay!)

"Hey!" Briley said, quickly changing her serious expression to a happy one at the sight of her good friend. "That's why you don't wear make-up," Briley joked, making fun of her own self and her masculine tendencies.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 pm

(Do you think that maybe I should make a new thread so we can get some new folks in here? I'd post the link so you guys can join too! Because I would love for you guys to continue this with me! :) )

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!