Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

McAlister Boarding School

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: McAlister Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:11 am

(Just to let everyone know, I am going to a conference for the next few days, so I will not be able to be on. I'll respond as soon as I return!)
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiri on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 am

(Sorry about such a late reply!)

Natasha smiled at Briley, "Hello, I'm Natasha, nice to meet you." she said in a friendly way. She looked around at everyone else in the room, listening to Briley trying to answer the other new-girls question. Well, at least she wasn't alone in being new, but she was surprised they were starting on the same day. She seemed to be in a much better mood now that she was away from her parents, who were the ones to put her in this position in the first place.
Please feel free to PM me if you would like to do a one on one with me. =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kimiri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DogLover on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Name: Gabriel ( Gabby )
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single ( but looking )

Gabriel woke up in her dorm room she sat up and looked at her alarm clocked she yawned tiredly then slowly got out of bed she got her towel and went to take a shower when she got out she dried off her long wet hair and got dressed she put on a jean mini skirt and a plain white t-shirt. Gabriel went back to bathroom and brushed her teeth then returned to her room and did her hair and make-up. When she was done she decided to leave her room and see who else was around so she locked her dorm and went to lounge she saw a couple of people around she leaned against the wall not really having anything to say she flipped open her phone and got on facebook

DogLover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:06 am

hey I'd like to invite you to my new Rp, http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-it-girl-new-saga/

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Name; Chloe Bridges
Female
Straight. Chloe wandered upon the hallways. Chatter was on the end of each door. Her curly long hair felt heavier than a brick. Being one year younger the only black student on scholarship was heaving through her as if the world might run away in her presence. Chloe randomly chose one door several people already in it. Chloe nervously swung her clarinet case and walked over. Everyone seemed so happy. I think I know that girl Briley from the office not to eavesdrop but she seems like a trouble maker. All Chloe wants is a friend Chloe had large framed glasses the size of 3-d glasses. She nervously curled her pinkie around her hair. Everyone at her old school used to call her a goody goody and she didn't want to change. She hoped this school would be nice. Chloe suddenly gained courage remembering the bracelet her Mom gave her. As she stepped up they all stared Chloe's courage was now gone.

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Name: Alexis Wrenford
Sexual orientation: Gay
Relationship Status: Single

Alexis walked along the dorm rooms, each one had noise inside of them, she edged forward to a dorm room. They were a few people in and they looked nice. She shuffled to a empty bed and put her stuff down. The rain pelted like tiny bullets against the window. 'No body will accept a gay girl' Alexis thought, unpacking her bag. "Can I share this room with you?" Alexis asked the few people, she looked at them, there was a girl in green and a few other people.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"um go ahead oh I guess you weren't talking to me. By the way I am Chloe."

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:49 am

"Thanks!" Alexis said. She unpacked her clothes and stuffed them into her draws. She hung her bulletin board above her bed so she could she it. It had concert tickets, pictures of her, pictures of her family, pictures of 'My Chemical Romance', etc. The bedding on her bed was stale and itchy. Alexis then remembered her red, blue and black stripy bedding in her bag. She pulled it out and changed it. Alexis tossed the bedding into the washing basket and sat on her bed with her music blasting through her headphones. She looked at her part of the room it looked great through Alexis' eyes.

[Alexis' bedding looks like that]
Last edited by FrankieFrightful on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Chloe was itching to get to know Alexis but she was afraid she was just going to ignore her. She neatly packed the itchy comforter and blanket. And replaced it with her bedding her mother and grandmother made her. It smelled like cinnamon and ginger reminding her perfectly. She flicked her Ipod onto Not Too Young by Chris Trousdale.
"Hey um Alexis right?" Chloe said "And do you want to hang out with me wait that is just weird nevermind. But please?" Looks like Chloe won't only be a goody-goody she will be a f reak too.

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 pm

"Yeah, Sure!" Alexis smiled. Alexis looked at her bag and rummaged through it until she found her blanket. It was a dark grey, soft blanket with 'Alexis X' stitched onto it, she buried her face into the blanket. The smell of home crept into her mind, she carefully laid it on the end of her bed before sitting on Chloe's bed. "What ya' listening to?" I asked, peering over at Chloe's iPod. "Ever heard of My Chemical Romance?" Alexis asked, looking down at her knee-high black Converse. 'They wouldn't like me... I'm gay. Who wants to be friend's with a Gay Girl? NO! I will be accepted, No matter what' she thought. Despite anger at her inner critic, she forced another half smile at Chloe.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm

"Um I some stupid stuff you know it's nothing really. So what do you like to do for fun? Maybe we could go on a hike or something oh sorry am I being too pushy?" Chloe was trying not to sound desperate but she failed. What if Alexis didn't like her and thought she was just ugly. "I'm willing to be friends with anyone really. I don't care if they are gay sometimes I don't know what my sexual orientation is either. What happened is at my old school kids made fun of me because my best friend was gay. We did all kinds of stuff together. Sorry I talk too much." Chloe said. Alexis was really pretty but if she hung out with Chloe she'd be running and screaming by what a weirdo she was. "Sorry I never heard of them but they sound cool."

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"It's okay, Your not pushy at all!" Alexis said, with her half-smile printed across her face. "I am gay, Gay and proud. I don't let people bully me for my sexual orientation. Anyway, I like to read, write, draw, listen to music, stuff like that" Alexis replied, biting her lip. What if people thought being gay was weird and bullied her, Again. See, Alexis had been bullied before because of her being a lesbian and she didn't let them do it. Alexis battled through it but in the end... She was the one getting blamed and that's why she was sent here. Alexis gulped and blinked back the tears. "That's okay, I've got some of their music here if you want to listen or I've got other stuff like LMFAO. I've got LOTS of LMFAO! Can you guess I love them?" Alexis laughed, edging her right earphone towards Chloe.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Chloe popped out her old earphones and put listened to LMFAO. "I love these guys they are really good. And I love writing that is for sure. Are you okay let me get you an ice pack and a hot chocolate you look a little red." Chloe insisted using the coffee machine (adults only) to make hot chocolate and stole an icepack from one of the other girls beds. "Sorry usually I'm not a stealer or a rule breaker things just happen." Chloe said trying not to sound like she usually did this. "Do you play an instrument? I play clarinet." Chloe asked.

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 am

"Thanks, I love LMFAO Too! Sexy and I Know It is my favorite LMFAO Song, I love it. I play Piano and Flute" Alexis replied, thinking of being back home playing her piano with her grandmother and blowing through her flute while sitting on her bed. She took the ice pack and rubbed it against her head and sipped the hot chocolate. "Thanks, Again" Alexis sniffled. Alexis looked at Chloe, Chloe was a good person, Nice and caring.. At least Alexis had one friend!

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Maybe Alexis is only talking to her because she was sorry for her. Chloe thought as the music pumped into her head. This room was giving her a headache maybe she could go on a hike or something and do some research about the birds or paint a picture. She remembered hearing there is a forbidden hike leading to a waterfall and a bunch of mango trees. (Imported ones) and now she was aching for some paint inspiration. "I know you aren't feeling well but do you want to check out a hike with me. My grandmother said nature is the one thing that relaxes the body. Trees air and work." Chloe asked already packing her portable paint set in case Alexis said yes.

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:42 pm

"Sure! I'm okay now, My grandmother says that too" Alexis smiled, remembering her grandmother. "I like drawing too, Just let me get my sketch pad and stuff" She said, A burst of excitement shone through her eyes when she saw Chloe's paint set. Alexis walked over to her desk and pulled open a draw and packed all her pencils, sharpies, paint, sketchpads, etc. Into a brown leather backpack. Alexis also packed some water, food and two torches just in case it gets dark when there coming back. "Ready?" She asked, zipping up hoodie.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

"Couldn't be more." They soon went out of the room and reached the forest. A big yellow fence blocked it and Chloe swung her leg over it and went on the forest trails. She could hear birds chirping a happy song and a white and blue robin fly. Through the mango trees thay hung above them was a waterfall. Immediately Chloe started scribbling until.... Two of the hottest guys she had ever seen one had milky brown eyes and curly black hair (alexis make up another one) and

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:37 pm

"Couldn't be more." They soon went out of the room and reached the forest. A big yellow fence blocked it and Chloe swung her leg over it and went on the forest trails. She could hear birds chirping a happy song and a white and blue robin fly. Through the mango trees thay hung above them was a waterfall. Immediately Chloe started scribbling until.... Two of the hottest guys she had ever seen one had milky brown eyes and curly black hair (alexis make up another one) and... they were both riding horses on this exclusive trail and they had a fort.
"Mind if I join you?"

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:34 pm

((OCC: I'm changing Alexis' name to Robin but the edit post isn't working on my laptop so I can't edit the posts with Alexis but I will as soon as I can))

As Robin followed Chloe, She saw a girl with curly lilac hair riding on a chestnut horse with a white chest. The girl with lilac hair looked at Robin and smiled. Robin jumped over the fence, which was wrapped in honeysuckle, and tried not to look at the girl but it was hard when she was so pretty. The girl had an angelic face and was slim and slender and wore a white lacy top with only a black bra underneath.

"Hi, I'm Violet. What's your name?" the girl asked, clambering off the horse.
"Hi, I'm Robin," replied Robin, smiling unbearably. As they talked their hands touched but were gripped together as if they would never let go. They both leaned in. It seemed like the whole world was zoned out expect for them, their moment. Their eyes opened as they pulled away, a loving gaze into each others eyes was happening.

"Wanna ride on Rocky?" asked Violet, slight cute giggle in the speech.
"Yeah, Sure" replied Robin, twirling a tiny strand of her long red hair. As they clung onto Rocky, Robin winked at Chloe and mouthed 'True love may be fast, It may be slow but it will never go. The guy appears to be your type, has the hands of a artist and looks like he's very into you'. That was one of Robin's sayings, Robin encouraged her friends in whatever they did (Unless it was bad!) and helped them by giving advice and helping them in any way possible. Chloe may not have understood any of her mouthing but the wink said it all even so. Violet and Robin clung tightly to each other even off the horse when they were cuddling on a stone bench on the cliff. True, Pure love.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Shiloh Taylor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Shiloh

Shiloh had already been awake, texting his public school girlfriend. They were going for a movie this weekend and were making plans. "Come on lazy, let's go get something to eat." His roommate Dylan nudged him, finally dumping him on the floor. "You bastard." Shiloh exclaimed, still pulling on his shredded skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. His gold locket was pulled from under his shirt and onto his chest. He finally added a grey beanie over his floppy chocolate brown hair and walked to a more popular room. He recognized Carver from down the hall, Courtney from the girls dorm, and Briley. The rest were just hot women. "Well good afternoon miladies. And Carver."
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!