Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

McAlister Boarding School

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: McAlister Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Chloe blushed and looked over at Robin she winked once more and disappeared into the woods. The guy who was still scribbling on his notepad looked at Chloe. Chloe was shy and looked away. If only Robin were here she would know what to do. Since the girl and guy came together maybe she was already dating him. Wait now she seems interested in Robin. So caught up in her thoughts she hadn't noticed the guy came over. He had a piece of paper in his hand. He sat next to Chloe, Chloe scooted away. Robin would never run away uh hello did you see her ride away with Princess Charming??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:47 pm

He handed the paper over. It was a red rose painting and then there was a beautiful real rose next to it. Chloe's mind jumped all around it seemed to be ricocheting from the fence. "Err thanks?" Chloe said. Right now Chloe's mind was more thinking about the safety of Robin than the fact a hot guy was flirting his face off with her.
"Your name is Chloe the new kid right?" He asked "I'm Jake and that was my sister over there with your friend."
"Yes I think so why?"
He laughed and showed off his pearly white teeth. Most straight girls would probably be swooning over him right now but look at Chloe acting like he doesn't exist. When Chloe turned away he grabbed her face lightly and kissed her. After two minutes Chloe passed out and when she woke up she was under her blanket Robin smiling hugely.
"Jake carried you here." Robin said
"How did your horse ride with Boobalina go? Not to be offensive or anything... I see it went well

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goldenangel32 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 am

Robin turned over in her bed and smiled. Chloe sighed when she flipped over she saw Jake standing by the window leaning carefully. "Did I wake you up?" He asked softly and once again Chloe passed out

goldenangel32
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrankieFrightful on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:48 pm

( Thanks for keeping this going! )

"I went off with her because of many reasons, I just clicked with her!" I said, sitting on the edge of her bed. "You and Jake are getting along!" I whispered, collapsing into a fit of giggles. "Do you want anything to eat or drink before I go to bed?" I asked, standing in the doorway of the route to this kitchen.

FrankieFrightful
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!