Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

McAlister Boarding School

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

McAlister Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:45 am

Welcome to McAlister Boarding School, where the professors are strict, but the students are fun! It is a Saturday and the time is noon. Now let’s have fun… any questions, let me know!

My character:

Name: Briley Turner

Sexual orientation: Gay

Relationship Status: Taken (Someone is more than welcome to play her girlfriend.)

The fire in the fireplace crackled, causing two brown eyes to look up from the book they had been intently reading. The small framed sixteen year old was sitting in an armchair in the lounge of McAlister Boarding School enjoying the company of Charles Dickens and the roaring fire. It was noon on a Saturday and it was pouring rain. The girl tugged at her long sleeved green shirt, adjusting it so that it was untwisted and then shut the book with a sigh. ‘Property of Briley Turner” the front cover said. Briley looked down at her green converse, her skinny jeans tucked inside of them... there was no way she would be able to get away with this outfit on any other day of the week considering McAlister was a uniform school. A smirk arrived at Briley’s lips… she was a dress code rebel today. Recently, Briley had struggled with her identity. Growing up in a strict, extreme Christian family was tough for Briley. After realizing she was gay when she was 13, Briley struggled to be happy in her family. She has yet to tell her family but McAlister is one place where she feels she can be herself.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: McAlister Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleElise on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:24 am

Name: Courtney Smith
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single

The light poured in from the mid opened curtains. Even with her blanket over her head and her eyes shut, the light bothered her. She groaned and tossed the blanket back and sat upright on her bed. Her roomate was gone by now. Courtney grabbed for her wristwatch and glanced at it. 'Of course it's gone. Who else stays in bed till 12?' She moaned loudly and sighed, getting to her feet and grabbing her clothes for the day while heading to the showers.

= = = = = =

She felt fresh and awake when she left the shower. Her hair smelled like baby soap and her skin gave off a sweet smelling geranium scent. She tugged her sweater on and made her way to the main dorm noisily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

littleElise
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:57 pm

(Yay! Thanks for joining!)

There was only so much reading a girl could do in one day and Briley had just about reached that limit. She rubbed her tired eyes, trying to focus, but it was too late. Her eyes and brain were done with Mr. Dickens, she would have nothing to do with him for the rest of the day. Briley put down the book beside the chair and sat up, looking around the room. She was alone. Why wasn't anyone up at the time of the day? She heard footsteps coming towards the room...

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleElise on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

She landed on the ground with a loud thump from her big jump. Courtney looked up to see someone else in the room. She smiled nervously and walked towards the middle of the room.

"Sorry. Didn't realize anyone was here." She slumped onto a chair and started stretching before extending her hand forward. "Don't think we've met. I'm Courtney."

(( no problem XD )))

littleElise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 am

Briley smiled at Courtney, "No, I don't think we have. I'm Briley," Briley responded, shaking Courtney's hand, as was the common custom. "What year are you here," Briley asked, wondering why she had never seen Courtney before? It was a rare occurence that two people had not at least seen each other here at McAlister. The school was pretty small and they did a pretty good job at mixing together grade levels in elective classes and such.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleElise on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 am

She took Briley's hand and shook it firmly with a sweet smile on her lips. "I'm in Year 10." She leaned back and rested her head on the high back of the chair. "I actually just transferred back here. I was enrolled here for Year 8 and 9 but then my parents wanted me to try a regular school." She sighed and shrugged as she continued. "Then I got into some trouble in my old school and they sent me back."

littleElise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 am

"Well that would explain why I've never seen you before," Briley said with a nod, "This is my first year here." Briley could relate to Courtney a little about getting in trouble in regular school. It always seemed that Briley was always being scolded for one thing or another, but that was at a strict Lutheran School. In fact, Briley had never attended public school, which always made her sad. Perhaps if she had gone to public school, she would she would have found herself earlier in life and been able to accept who she was. But that was in the past. "Why is it so quiet today," Briley asked?

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleElise on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Courtney pulled her knees to her chin and smiled. It felt good, to wake up on a lazy Saturday afternoon and meet some schoolmates. "Beats me. But then again, I'm not complaining. I rather quiet days to jam packed dorms on weekdays."

littleElise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Briley nodded, agreeing with Courtney. "That's so true! I really don't like it when there are a ton of people around. It's kind of distracting from the peace that a weekend should be. Don't you think?"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pintopuppy on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Name: Carver Tenbrook
Sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single

"Hey lazy bones. Is the hour too early for the princess?"
Carver was still in bed, lying on his stomach. One of his room mates had just thrown something at him.
He pressed his face deeper into his pillow and groaned.
"Go away." He demanded irritably. Normally he wasn't so sullen, but he'd used up a ton of energy yesterday at the school's wrestling meet.
All that effort, and he still only came in third in his weight division. He did well in training, and was constantly commended by the coach, but matches were another story. Those were always discouraging.

His roomies finally left, and he tried to force himself back to sleep. Every muscle in his body felt tender, and he'd somehow gotten a large bruise on his side.
He laid there for quite a while, but his stomach finally got the better of him. He groaned again as he forced himself out of bed, then he looked at the clock on the wall and saw both hands on the twelve.
"Great," he said sarcastically to himself, and stretched his arms. He grabbed a pair of black jeans and a belt from his drawer, then pulled them on without bothering to change his shirt. The shirt he was wearing was clean, albeit a little wrinkly, and matched the school colors which was all that mattered. Particularly on a Saturday.

He left the dorm and trudged toward the cafeteria. As he was passing the lounge his "I'm a guy" radar mentality sensed two females over at his left. He turned his head slightly to get a better look. He was somewhat familiar with Courtney, but didn't recognize the girl next to her.
He figured he had solemn duty to go introduce himself. He was representative of the school wrestling team after all.
He marched on over and plopped down on a coffee table. "Hey Court. So how's it going?" He eyed the new girl.

pintopuppy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm

(Bwahah, good intro. :) )

Briley jumped a little at the entrance of Carver into the room. She smiled oddly at him, unsure of how she should react. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, quickly looking away, trying to ignore Carver's prying eyes.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleElise on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 pm

She glanced to her right to see a guy popping next to her. She grinned widely and exclaimed, "Carver. I see I'm not the only one who woke up late." She watched him and noted his tired eyes. Courtney watched his gaze that fell on Briley. "Uhm. This is Carver." She explained to the other girl and while rolling her eyes, she gave Carver the satisfaction. "And this is Briley."

littleElise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am

Briley gave Carver a small smile, "Hi," she said quietly. Briley always felt awkward in these types of situations, you know, the situations where a guy flirted with her. She wasn't the type to just announced her sexuality to every person she met.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiri on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Name:Natasha
Sexual orientation :Confused
Relationship Status: Single.

Natasha walked side by side with her parents. They were on a tour of the new school, also dropping her off today so she could get used to it before she had to start classes, so she could "Make friends" as they had put it. She was clearly less then pleased to be here, though, and she ignored everything that her guide said. She wasn't dressed in the uniform, instead she was wearing a short black skirt, a white tank top and a black half jacket over that. Her legs were bare, and she wore black strappy heels on her feet. Her long blond hair went down to the small of her waist, her hair straight except for where she curled the ends a bit. She had bright blue eyes, though right now they looked angry as she glared at her parents. At the end of the trip they left her in the lounge. She had struggled the whole time not to start screaming at them, but she refrained. She looked around, a few people in the dorm around her. She felt awkward, to say the least. That was less than a pleasant introduction, and because she hadn't paid attention, she had no idea where her room was, so she settle for sitting in a chair that wasn't taken. She pulled out her phone, attempting to look normal, or at the very least not stick out. It's not that she didn't want to meet people and make friends, she did, she just wasn't sure how to go about it.
Please feel free to PM me if you would like to do a one on one with me. =)

Kimiri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:40 pm

Briley looked over at the new arrival. It was obvious she was new the school. She had a small amount of fear in her eyes and she looked slightly uncomfortable. Briley knew how the girl felt, being te new kid in school. It wasn't too long ago that Briley felt that same way. "Hey," Briley said with the typical teenage head nod hello, "I'm Briley."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:06 am

Caitlin 'Caity' Botrose
Straight

Caitlin flounced down the hallway, her strappy sandals clicking as she did. The silver sandals did nothing for her height, which meant she was still quite short. She stopped at a room. Peeking in she saw 3 people. She headed inside and dropped down onto a couch gracefully. 'Hey.' Her white strapless dress over black jeans were clean and tidy. She never got in trouble for no uniform. She had a way of charming people. 'Oh hey I diddn't see you there!' She exclaimed, smiling at the guy sitting there.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleElise on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 am

She cocked her head sideways as she watched Bailey introduce herself to a new and slightly nerved girl. At the same time, she felt someone approach and turned to see a familiar face greet them. She smiled and nodded while rolling her eyes. "Hey. It's like we have human bait here or something." She joked lightly as she played with a cushion on her lap.

littleElise
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Briley laughed at Courtney's comment. "It's just because we're in here," she joked. And then Caitlin walked in the room. Briley wasn't sure how she felt about Caitlin. There were times that Caitlin got on Briley's last nerve and there were times when she okay. Briley wondered what today would be like.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothic_Yandere on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Name: Scarlet Johnson
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Scarlet was walking toward the entrance of McAlister, nervously looking back at her parents in the car. "Mum do I have to? I'm a nooby first year!" She said panicing.
"Don't worry dear you'll be fine." Her mum said trying to comfort her daughter. "Now hurry up!" She said while driving off, looking at the car for a few moments then turning her attention back at the school. "Well... Here goes nothing, I guess." Scarlet thought while walking into the building. Once getting her schedule and uniform."Now where is my dorm?" Asking to herself looking for the the room. After a good 3 minutes she decided to ask someone. Hearing a couple of voices, mostly girls, to ask where she should be. Opening the door and entering, she looked around and found a blond girl who also looked confused. Walking up to her and taking a seat asking "Hey do you know where I can find my room?

Gothic_Yandere
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:34 pm

"Is today like "National Let's Start School Day?"' Briley asked sarcastically. "Where are you looking for," Briley asked, shifting to mindset to 'I should help people.' Sure, at time Briley could be a little too sarcastic which rubbed people the wrong way, but she has begun to realize when it was time to stop being a sarcastic jerk.

(That post was terrible. I'm sorry! :( )

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!