Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fireflys: The Beginning of Something New

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Fireflys: The Beginning of Something New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue May 11, 2010 7:20 pm

This is a roleplay consisting of the characters from a VK roleplay with one of my friends. However, this one is different, its the same yet not. This is a roleplay inbetween the stories, one others havnt seen, showing the connection between all the charcters in fireflys or will later join fireflys.

It all begins in Middle School! Uta is still in truama from her mountain accident and relying on Magima and Koharu as her aid. She doesn't have any friends at her middle school because she has just transfered schools again. Koharu being her only friend, whos friends with her outside of school, helps her out. Can Uta make new friends at her school? Its her first year of seventh grade, can she handle it?

Characters:
Sunny-x_Sunny_x
Yumi- x_Sunny_x
Rin- x_Sunny_x
Uta- PrinceSakuma
Koharu- PrinceSakuma
Anne- Cheyenne Hikaru

*WARNING*: The rp might skip sometime somewhere in the rp. If it seems like all the ends were tied up in seventh grade, a new furom will be made to start new happenings that happen only in 8th grade. And so highschool for two years. So This rp will wrap up about 4 years, seeing as, Uta and Sunny/Yumi go to the same high school as Alice Nine in their third year and we already know whats happened their! :3

THIS COLOR AND SHAPE means that It was MY post ^~

Uta lays still in her bed as she lets out soft sobs, wrapped up in her light blue blanket, scared. She heard a soft knock at hte door, and soon, it opened.

"I-I'm not going to school," Uta cried, her voice a bit shaky.

Magima, her older brother had a sad look on his face. He walks over to her and kisses her cheek,

"Please Uta, its a new school, a fresh start, nothing bad will happen. I promise."

"B-but Koharus not there!" Uta cried, having fear of being alone, and Magima hugged her tightly.

"I'll get her to take yo uto school and walk back with you, she'll stay at our house till you can handle going back to how it used ot be,"

Uta listened to what Magima had ot say and nodded in agreement, getting up she got dressed in her school uniform, sad and scared. Magima put some make up on her face to hide her red face and sleep deprived eyes. SHe looked like a princess and he smiled happily,

"Koharus waiting for you outside~" Uta nodded and walked slowly out of her room, grabbing her lunch, and backpack. She saw Koharu and took her hand as she took her to school.
--Koharu stared at Uta,

"You ok Uta?" They had arrived at the gate, Koharu didn;t want to leave Uta alone. Uta shook her head no but hugged Koharu,

"B-but it's fine. I-i can do this . . ." Uta said weakly but still having a little bit of flame left in her soul. Koharu smiled brightly at Uta and hugged her back,

"If anyone picks on you tell me and I'll kick their ass!" Koharu said totally serious.

Uta giggled and nodded happily as she walked up the schools pathway, smiling and waving back at Koharu as she left.

After a while Koharu walked off, still worried though about Uta.

Uta looked up at her big school and frowned, she was terrifed out of her mind!!! She walked into the school, and took a few turns, went down a few halls, and opened the door ot her new classroom, 1-B. Everyone stared at her, thinking she was either cute or weird, she didn't know. SHe just kept her eyes on her feet, and walked ot her desk, which was in the way back and by a window on the far right. She sat down, put her bag beside her, and looked out hte window. She already wanted the day to end . . .

Sunny squinted at the unwanted light that came in through her open window. She pulled her pink cover over her eyes. "Mom!" She said. She didn't want to go to school today. It was a brand-new school with brand-new people. Her mother sat on the side of Sunny's bed and gave her a look. Sunny sighed and got up. She took a quick shower. Then she put on her red and white school uniform. She pulled up her black, knee-high socks, and slipped on her brown shoes. She then ran to the bathroom and brushed her black, wavy hair that reached to her shoulders. She looked in the mirror, shrugging. What she saw was a Japanese middle-schooler, with black hair, brown eyes, and soft, pale skin. Her cheeks were natrually red, and her lips were natrually pink. She put a headband on her hair and went out to the kitchen. The smell of waffles greeted her good-morning and she smiled, sitting at the table.

Sunny lagged to school, and eventually became late. When she got to class, she could hear the teacher taking the regester. She pouted. Sunny opened the door and crouched down, crawling to a seat in the back. The teacher, and the class watched her, but nobody did anything, really. She flinged her bag on the table and poped up as if nothing had ever happened. and looked at this one girl. A look of pure concentration played on her face, but then a smile.

"Iku Sunnyasa?"
"H-Hai..." Sunny said, in her gentle, soothing, yet girly voice. She glanced back at Uta and took out a paper, quickly scribbling a note down. She handed it to Uta..

Your cute, wanna be friends? :D

Uta kept her gaze to the window, watching butterflys pass by. SHe soon felt a nudge of paper close to her arm and she looked down at her desk, at her note, then to the girl who passed it, and back at the note. She looked ta her strangly and opened the note, reading it. She titled her head, this was . . . strange. Uta thought.
She got out a girfaife like pencil and wrote on it responding back and passing it to her quietly and sneakily.

Huh? You're weird . . . we'll see
--------------------------------------------

Jyou, who was sitting in front of Uta, looked back at the two passing notes. She seemed a bit irritated and nudged Utas arm lightly,

"Oi, its not good to pass notes in class," Jyou said in an annoyed tone and was taken aback from Utas expression. Her jaw had dropped and she was speaking in a tone as if she was about ot cry,

"B-but, S-she did it to me first! and-" Jyou let out a groan,

"It's fine, just concentrate for now,"

the girl, Uta, let out a pout and a "Fine," in suc ha cute tone Jyou wanted to hug her and say sorry for being a bit harsh. Oh well, she'd do it once class was over.
---------------------------------------------------
Naoto looked at Jyou, her best friend, tlak to the girl behind her,

"Uta Usagi?"

"H-here" Uta raised her hang, her voice was like a cute lil bunnies.

"Jyou?"

"here," Jyou said in a cool tone,

"Naoto Yuu?"

"Here!" Naoto said in a cheery tone and the teacher checked off the lsit and put it donw on his desk.

"Now, lets begin our lesson,"

-----------------------------

Naoto, Jyou, and Uta, seemed ot already wish, 5 minutes into the class, that it would be over . . .

Sunny looked at the note, pouting.

Thats cold. D: I'm sad now... But your name is Uta? Thats an awsome name!!! Uta Usagi= Song Rabbit in English... Or bunny song...
Sunny had been taking English classes and was very good at english.

"Suzuki Rin?"

"Hai." A smooth voice called from on the side of Sunny and Uta. She was a girl with brown/blonde hair. It reached just past her shoulders. She had brown, sparking eyes and soft skin. She looked over at Sunny and Uta, who were staring at her, with a red face, then burried her face in her books. She was shy, and didn't like the attention she got.

Uta wasn't really paying attention to Suzuki-chan. She merely caught sight of her from the corner of her eye. She read Sunnys new note and smiled softly, soon class ended, and Uta got up.

"Nice to meet you, May i call you SUnny?' Uta asked, she was very imformal quite a bit with people who would seem like great friends to her.

---------------------------------
Jyou got up and tapped Utas shoulder,

"i'm sorry for being harsh to you . . . about before," Jyou admitted, blushing a bit as she rubbed the back of her neck. Uta hugged her and she was shocked but hugged her back.

"It's ok, I understand." jyou smiled cooly to Uta.

---------------------------------------------

Naoto pouted cutely,

"Oi, don't leave me out of hte friendly conversation ^~" Naoto said, ina cute pouting tone. They all had this class for second period as well so they didn't move. THey had 5 minutes.

"Man, to think we have ot hear this teach talk again!" Naoto complained and rolled her eyes. It seemed like they were all friends already. But being a child, it was easy to make friends!

Sunny smiled and nodded. "Yes, you may call me Sunny." She said, getting up, she shook Uta's hand, and looked at everyone. Naoto's comment made her giggle. "Sesai-san needs a personality." She said, sitting on the desk. "He's boring... Hey, when we have morning break, all of us should..." Sunny began to whisper. "We should skip school. My dad made me this cool clubhouse in the forest."

Rin listened to everything the girls were saying. She decided to get over her shyness, and put her book down. She approached the girls. "H-Hey..." She said. "I- I.... D- Do you guys mind if I skip school with you?" She asked. "I-I'm Suzuki Rin... But if we can be friends, you can call me Ri-Chan." She smiled, shyly.

"The more the merrier!" Sunny said, scretching her arms out wide. She smiled and put her hand in the middle. "So.. Are you guys in?"

Uta wasn;t sure this was a good idea, she didnt want to miss school. SHe'd just have ot ask for notes from the other kids in the class after school or something.

"A-alright. I don't like hte idea but im in. " Uta said putting her hand in with Rins and SUnnys.
-----------------------
Jyou looked away and hten at the hands and smirked,

"Anythings better then this dump!" Jyou said as she put her hand in with the others.

"This'll be fun." she said in a cool tone.

-----------------------------
Naoto put her hand in and smiled big,

"HELL YEAH! I'd love too! Let's go now!" Naoto said as she put her hand with everyone elses, totally excited about the hideout and her new friends she had made. Although Rin and Uta seemed like party poppers.’

Sunny tilted her head. "We can't go now, silly, because somebody would notice us walking out the door. But durring break, everybody would be exiting to get to the courtyard, so we could make a break for it." Sunny said, smiling. It was a good idea, really. "Ah, you guys are my new best friends." she said, laughing.

Rin attempted to smile. She couldn't believe this. She just walked up to a group of girls to ask them to skip class with them. It wasn't like her, and she was wondering how she would explain it to her parents. What if the school called home? Then what. Rin was worried, and it showed, but she tried to be strong like these other girls, and toughend up.

Uta sighed and agreed with Sunny, she saw that RIn was worried and walked over to her and smiled angelicly. SHe was known most at her elamentary school for her angelic smile.
"It's alright Ri-chan, we'll be ok. I'm worried too but you know what? With friends, everything is possible ^^~" Uta said trying to make rin feel reassured, hoping it would also make herself feel calmer about this.

-------------------------
Jyou sat back in her seat, "Yeah, we'll go at break." Jyou said cooly as she got out a Pepsi Soda, and took a sip as she placed her feet on the top of her desk. Once the bell rang, Uta and Naoto sat in their seats. However, Jyou was keeping her feet on the desk as she drank her soda, not interested in changing her position, she was comfortable.

"Jyou, take your feet off the desk now or ill call home," Jyou groaned, she was planning on skipping school with her new found friends so getting in toruble was a no no. SHe took her feet down off hte desk and finsihed her soda fast, throwing it away.

"Yes Sensei~"

Sensie seemed a bit shocked she acutally listened and continued wit his lesson.
--------------------------------
Naoto laughed at Jyou and sketched in her sketchbook waiting for the class to be over.

Rin let Uta's words soak in, and then sighed, relaxing a little, and warming up to the idea. Rin had been too shy to make friends at her old school, and now she has a group of them... What could go wrong?
We could be caught and then get into a load of trouble. Rin thought, bitterly to herself. The bell rang, signaling that it was time for class. Rin walked silently to her seat and opened up her books like a good little girl. She put some of her hair behind her ear and listend to the teacher.

Sunny sat, impatianly in her seat, waiting for the bell for morning break to ring. The hour finally passed. The bell rang and the kids all came gushing out of the classroom. Sunny went to her locker with her new found friends, taking out a bag that had clothes in it. "... You guys did get other clothes to change into, right?" Sunny asked.

Rin looked at Sunny and began to dig in her bag. "I was staying late today, so I packed my extra clothes.." Rin said. She finally pulled out her gym bag that held her gym clothes along with her regular clothes.

Uta, Jyou, and Naoto followed SUnny and Rin out of the classroom. Uta gettng into her locker,

"I-i always bring extra clothes just in case someone ruins my current ones im wearing," Uta said blushing lightly.

Jyou rummaged through her locker, and took out a bag, full of clothes,

"I get uncomfortable fast, so as soon as school ends i usually change clothes . . ." Jyou said cooly.

Naoto got into her own and smiled, tkaing out also, a huge bag of clothes.

"I like to go to goukens afterschool so i always bring a change of cute clothes ^~" Naoto said cutely as she went by Jyous side.

"Seems were all prepared for weird reaons," Uta said as she laughed and Jyou and Naoto laughed too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fireflys: The Beginning of Something New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Tue May 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Sunny smiled as the girls pulled out they're clothes. She turned around and began to walk. "Well then, off we go." She said, leading the way.

Rin clinged to Uta's arms. She made little whiny sounds, a bit scared. But after a while of walking, she started to loosen up.

Sunny led the group into the forest and pushed aside some bushes. Finally, she reached a lake with a bunch of trees. On one of the trees was a huge tree house her father had built for her to get away from the house for a while when her mother's illness got to a point where it was really contagios, and Sunny couldn't stay in the house anymore. She tugged on a rope and a ladder came down. She smiled and began to climb the ladder. The took the key from under the mat and opened the door. Inside was amazing. It had pink walls and hard wood floors. It had couches and everything. It even had a computer. There was a bathroom, and a bunch of colorful sleeping bags. "I haven't been here in forever." Sunny said, floping on the couch. She sighed. "My father was way to nice to make this for me."
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Fireflys: The Beginning of Something New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceSakuma on Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Uta walked in, Rin lossly hanging onto her arm and was stunned to see everything.

"THis place is so nice~" Uta said blushing in happiness as she sat by Sunny, on the arm rest part, words coming into her head she started singing

Love is pain uh oh a i a i Uta said in a beautiful voice, but, it was really ment for more hten one person, she knew this, when she sung these small words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0-LisSoCU&feature=PlayList&p=E7F31A9E8AA12EA1&playnext_from=PL&index=25&playnext=21

((the song she is starting ot sing . . . however, she made it up ^~))

-----------------------
Kyou and Naoto stared as Uta sung this, thinking, Jyou then jumped in singing the next line,

Say Goodbye uh oh a i a i ya

Soon Naoto caught the drift and joined in, posing in a weird, neko like psoe when she ended,

Han Cha Mul Mong Ha Ni Bo Go I So So

PrinceSakuma
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!