Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Royal Court

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Royal Court

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am

Eleanor tugged on Edward's arm. "Don't you think it's time you got rid of her." Surprisingly she wasn't talking about Elizabeth. She knew she had beaten her long ago. She gestured towards Kania. "She's taking up space. She never talks. And I swear, the looks she gives me are plain murderous."

Kania heard her words, but no longer found the strength to care. Her untidy mass of curly dark brown hair was knotted in a thick braid, slung across her shoulder, the ends grazing her knee.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am

"And who do you expect to take care of our son, my dear?" Edward asked Eleanor. He had been much more loving towards her in the recent days, she was afterall carrying his child. He gently stroked Eleanor's hand and kissed her, almost as if their love with new.

Elizabeth could not have picked a worst time to enter the room. Seeing Edward kiss Eleanor seemed to wipe away all of her confidence. "Oh, my apologies... I just needed to speak to Kania," she lied.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:23 am

"I saw the cutest Gypsie girl in the courtyard. I think she'd be the perfect replacement. Plus, she's younger and much more cute," Eleanor said before glaring hatefully at Elizabeth. She nuzzled against Edward, giggling like a young girl.

Kania bristled inside. She was only 22! Upon seeing Elizabeth enter the room, she stood. "I don't wish to speak with you, nor do I think it was your intent to speak with me at all," she said.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 am

"We'll see," Edward said, avoiding the gaze of Elizabeth.
Elizabeth couldn't believe that Kania was behaving like this. She felt hurt and alone. She needed Kania right now. Elizabeth fought back tears as she looked around the room, not believing that Kania had abandoned her and that Edward had completely forgotten about her as well. "I see, I lose the heir to the throne and then nobody wants anything to do with me?"

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 am

Kania rolled her eyes. Had Elizabeth completely forgotten their secret code. If in the presence of Edward, she said that she didn't want to talk to her, Elizabeth 'storms' off and Kania follows, therefore they could be alone to speak as they pleased. "I believe I said I didn't want to speak to you," she stressed again, giving Elizabeth a pointed look.

Eleanor cuddled against Edward, grinning.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 am

Elizabeth then remembered... She stormed out of the room, appearing quite hurt.

Edward couldn't help but be concerned about Elizabeth, but he was with his wife, Eleanor, as of now. He affectionately put his hand on top of her's. "My dear, I've missed you as of late," he said.

(YAY SHORT POST!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 am

Kania glared at Eleanor and muttered a rather foul word under her breath before going after Elizabeth. "Lizzy!" she called, smiling brightly. "Hi!"

Eleanor gasped, deeply offended. "Did you hear her!?" she nearly screeched angrily. "Such a foul-mouthed, dirty, Gypsie! Get rid of her, Edward!"

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:49 am

Elizabeth smiled weakly at Kania and embraced her. "I've missed you so!" She said. "Kania, you must tell me everything," she said, taking her by the hand and to an abandoned corner of the castle.

Edward nodded, "I'll speak with her," he insisted. "The girl's mother raised me, I'm not going to throw her out just yet. But if it pleases you, I will give her orders to stay away from you," he said, trying to calm the concerns of Eleanor.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 am

Kania sighed. "Life for me...hasn't been so well...King Edward...hasn't been so kind to me." She rubbed her arm absentmindedly, flinching a little bit though nothing had happened. "Apparently I'm the new object of abuse." She laughed bitterly.

Eleanor scowled. "Fine. If that's the way you want to handle it, I have no choice but to agree."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 am

"Oh Kania, I am so sorry. He has such the temper and he takes out his personal frustrations on those around him. You shouldn't have to endure that..." Elizabeth said, apologizing. Her heart went out to Kania, the poor girl who had never been treated that well.

Edward had won the battle, "I'm so glad you have come to agree with me," he said to Eleanor a small smirk on his face. Edward was not the type to lose an arguement... or to lose anything, for that matter.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 am

Kania just laughed half-heartedly, it was forced, but a laugh all the same. "It's alright. It's not like...I'm not use to it by now. Being what I am." She sighed heavily, her arms aching a little. She stretched lazily. "See? All better!"

Eleanor simply nodded. "I need to go now. There's a checkers game, I'm miss it if I do not hurry." She kissed his cheek gently and walked away.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:18 am

Elizabeth shook her head, "Kania, you are a wonderful human being and should not have to treated as less than that. Have you tried reasoning with him?" The moment those words came out of Elizabeth's lips, she regretted. "There's no reasoning with him..." She said, realizing that it was hopeless.

Edward nodded as Eleanor left the room. He took a deep breath... Should he even try to talk to Elizabeth?

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 am

Kania resisted the urge to shake the woman before her senseless. "Reason...reason doesn't work on him." She pushed up the sleeves of her long dress, revealing large purplish bruises on her caramel-toned skin. "Reason never works," she hissed angrily.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:31 am

Elizabeth winced at the bruises on Kania's arms. He was a monster... "I do not know what else to say but I'm sorry. This is awful," she said before the two of them were no longer alone. Edward had arrived. Elizabeth turned around to face him.

"Oh Elizabeth," he said, stepping towards her to embrace her.

Elizabeth backed away in disgust, "Edward, I do not want to see you right now."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:39 am

Kania stayed behind Elizabeth, the mere sight of Edward frightening her. She gripped onto Elizabeth's sleeve, wanting and needing the protection she could possibly give her. A frightened whimper came from her and she was suddenly like a five year old, wanting away from whatever abusive monster had taken the form of a person she loved dearly.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:48 am

(This will be my last post for the night! Alrighty?!)

"I was in my room for six days... and you did not bother to come see me. I lost that child because of your selfishness and I return to find that Eleanor, a woman who you said disgusted you, is with child and you have hurt a dear friend of mine. I am not a child, Edward and I will not play this game of your's," Elizabeth spat.

Edward could not believe the words that were escaping Elizabeth's lips. How dare she speak to him like that! He was the King and she was someone who held a title that was given to her by him. Everything she had, he gave her. He held up a hand, as if to slap her, but restrained himself.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:51 am

((M'kay!))

Kania quickly moved in front of Elizabeth, shielding her with her arms held out. Her sleeves had fallen down her arms, exposing her bruised arms. "You will not touch Miss Elizabeth," she said, talking braver than she felt, fear apparent in her puffy, sleepless eyes.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Edward stopped himself, realizing what he was about to do. "Oh... What have I become...?" He asked himself. "I've been just horrible... Kania, Elizabeth... please forgive me."

Elizabeth couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He had treated her so well before, it was only in the last month that he had been so strict and distant with her. Elizabeth looked at Kania, waiting for her reaction.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Kania sniffled, tears streaming down her face. She backed away from him. "I can't...I can't...I'm so afraid of you," she cried softly, slumping down onto the floor, her head in her hands. "I can't..."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Elizabeth knelt down beside Kania, trying to comfort her, "See what you've done? You've upset her. Must you be so cruel?"

Edward backed away slowly, "I...I do not know how I can make this up to you and show you that I am not a monster..."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!