Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Royal Court

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Royal Court

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Kania pressed her fists to her eyes, trying to block the flow of tears. She looked up at him. "Y-You can release my Mama from the Tower." The Tower was also known as a more crueller form of the dungeon. "Q-Queen Eleanor sent her there 3 days ago. I-I don't know if she's still alive." She sobbed loudly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Edward was shocked by these words. How dare Eleanor go behind his back and do such a thing!!! "Kania, I did not know... I'll release her at once." And with that, Edward motioned to one of his many advisors and informed him of Kania's mother's location in the Tower and to release her immediately. "I'll speak with the Queen at once," he said, walking off to locate her.

Elizabeth just watched the scene, shocked that the Queen had such a black heart.
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Kania's mother stumbled down the hall about 3 minutes later, supported by two of the other servant women. She was thin, having not been able to eat for the 3 days she'd been locked away. She looked like a living skeleton. A barely-living skeleton. Her face brightened. "Kania!" she whispered, her voice raspy and hoarse.

Kania gasped. "Mama! Mama!" She ran over to her and gently hugged her, burying her face against her mother's neck, sobbing. "Mama...."

Eleanor hummed as she combed back her hair, moving her head this way and that to get a good look in the mirror.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Elizabeth watched the happy reunion with a smile on her face.

Edward located Eleanor in her room (I'm guessing that's where she is...) He did not bother to knock or announce himself. "Eleanor," he said in an angry tone, "What business do you have sending Kania's mother to the Tower?! I and I only have that power and I find it disgusting that you have made a decision in which you had no right in doing so..."

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Eleanor clicked her tongue. "Oh calm down, dear Edward. I simply did something that I thought was right. Many of the servants were complaining that that woman was lazing around and doing absolutely nothing. It had to be done, and since you were so busy, I decided to take it upon myself to do it." That was, of course, a lie. Kania's mother worked harder than anyone in the castle, even taking the jobs the other servants complained about.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm

"What was right?! That woman raised me and has done more for me and this kingdom than you will ever do," Edward's eyes were ablaze, "You are a wretched woman! As God as my witness, I should have never married you!"

(Short post! WOOT!)

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

"Dont' you dare talk to me that way!" Eleanor shrieked, standing as she slapped her comb onto the nightstand. "I am giving you a child! A son! Something, that wretched woman, Elizabeth couldn't do! No one would be able too. Not Elizabeth, not that woman, not even Kania! I AM THE ONLY ONE!!!!"

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 pm

"I will talk to you however I please," Edward protested, "And don't you dare mention the loss of Elizabeth's child to me..." Edward said, glaring at Eleanor. It was unknown to anyone that Edward had been stricken with grief at the loss of Elizabeth's child, which was the reason he had did not see Elizabeth and the reason he had been overly angry.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm

"She was weak! That's the only possibility that caused the loss," Eleanore retorted. "Oh...and just so you know...Kania is pregnant," she said before turning on her heel and flaunting out of the room, her dress bouncy, as if to mock him with laughter.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Edward held back a scream as Eleanor left the room... He would deal with her later. Edward ran to find Elizabeth, Kania and now Kania's mother who had joined them. "Kania, please be truthful, are you with child?" He asked her.

Elizabeth looked at Kania, "Kania, is it true?" She asked, a happy look on her features.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Kania looked up at them, through a curtain of tangled hair. "Yes, your Majesty," she whispered, her hand over her stomach. That was why she had resorted to wearing bigger dresses, that hid the bulge in her stomach from view.

Her mother looked at her with surprise. "How? When?" she asked, blinking. She hadn't known this. And felt slightly hurt by the fact that her daughter hadn't told her.

Kania remained silent on the how part. "I found out...3 days ago," she whispered softly.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Elizabeth hugged Kania tightly, "Oh Kania, I'm so happy for you," she said. "Who is the father," she whispered in her ear.

Edward stood back. Things around the castle were getting more and more confusing and tough.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Kania bit her lip nervously. "The assistant cook," she whispered back. He was a handsome man, named Raven. He was Native American with long black hair that curled down to his shoulders, dark brown eyes, and golden brown skin.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

((I was wondering: Edward and Elizabeth are going to get back together, no?))

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

(Yes? I was thinking yes...)

Elizabeth smiled widely, "Oh Kania," she said, hugging her friend again.

Meanwhile, Edward was going through things in his head. Eleanor had gone off the deep end, Elizabeth had lost his child, Kania was now with child, and Edward was still without an heir. For the young King, this was troubling. People were talking and wondering and questioning.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 pm

"Lizzy, save your hugs for later...because I know not if he even wants the child," Kania said softly, her hands over her stomach. She turned towards Edward and bowed as much as she could. "I apologize for this, your Majesty. I realize that this places a heavy burden on you...and the Queen..."

((M'kay!))

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 pm

"You must talk with him," Elizabeth urged before turning to Edward, waiting for his reaction.

Edward looked at Kania and then Elizabeth, "No, no, everything is fine, do not worry about my burden..." With the mention of the Queen, he could not help but scoff. Some Queen she was....

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 pm

"Oh, I can't...what if...what if he doesn't want the child, Elizabeth. What shall I do then?" Kania said, her nerves becoming more and more frazzled as she worried. This made her start pacing, nervously biting her lip. She loved Raven more than anything. Ever since they had met as children.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:06 am

((Just gonna bump this up a bit))

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bigaleeboo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:14 pm

"Do not let the thought cross your mind," Elizabeth encouraged Kania. She took Kania's hands in her own, "I will come with, if that will help." Elizabeth smiled, trying to calm Kania's nerves.

bigaleeboo
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!