Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seneca College[IC]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Seneca College[IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 am

Penn gave a polite smile to the girl who was sitting with Eric. She couldn't exactly place who the girl was. Penn didn't want the girl to feel like she was trying to but in or anything. Penn wasn't that type of person. Not lingering to long on the girl Penn flickered her two different colored eyes back to Eric. He was speaking to her in French and it made Penn grin. No one in her home spoke French, so it was relief to get to hear it again.

"Desole a entendre sur votre soeur." Penn told him honestly as she played with the water bottle in her hands. Her nails itched to scratch the paper surfice and make lines where the bottle creased. "Mon vacanes n'etait pas mal. Jai reste a l'interieur." Penn's brow creased for a moment as she had to think about why she stayed inside. Her parents had decided that the two of them needed a vacation away from Penn, like she wasn't at school all year anyway. "Mon parents voyageaient a Luxembourg quoique." Penn couldn't help but laugh at the memory of when they had returned. Most people knew what Luxembourg was famous for in Europe. "Ils sont revenus avec beaucoup de alcool." She told him a big smile spreading across her face.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am

The trees swayed from side to side as he looked at them in detail, though he could never reproduce what he saw on a canvas. The majority of his painting always turned out more plain and blink then he liked, he figured it was from something psychological. He thought about the division between the students, which in his opinion was holding the college back from reaching the level of Yale or Harvard. Those two were facing a good amount of competition from Seneca who was drawing in a large amount talent from not only the country but the world. Marcus sighed clearing his mind of such, he would see plenty of Janko and Zahlia throughout the day, but for now he would enjoy the peace. The one class where tensions were low was Theater, it brought the opposing sides together and made them work together regardless of the students standing. . . though the class itself could be its own soap opera. He was so enwrapped in his though he barely touched his tea and took a sip.

Just them he happened to catch a glimpse of a girl in a purple dress walking by with her hands out in front of her as if she was playing the piano. He thought she must really love music in order to be doing such and turned from where he was sitting to get a better view of her. Marcus had her in French class, a class taken mostly by Zahlia’s. Picturing the class in his mind he tried to remember where she sat . . . which was . . . near . . . a rather abrasive guy named Eric. He shuttered at the thought of the guy, they seemed like complete opposites. He wasn’t even sure if Eric paid enough attention to know who he was out of class since he rarely spoke a word in class. The clock behind the workers counter showed it was almost time for class; he put his back bag on and made his way to 1st period. The breakfast rush was beginning to mellow out a bit and Marcus took another sip of his tea as he glanced at the people still sitting in the cafeteria.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 am

Lexie could already see, as more Zahlia's and Janko's began spilling into the cafeteria, the sides forming; most Zahlia's were conversing at one table, while the Janko's merely sat by themselves. Taking a small bite out of her apple Lexie held that with one hand and scooped up her belongings in the other- there was no need to sit here alone. Her eyes swept over the cafeteria, landing on Damien and stopping there. She knew a lot about him- just like every other Janko's person in her dorm building, and knew for a fact that he was very good at taking pictures; something that made her a bit jealous. She's tried and tried to do that but it just never worked out for her. He also traveled a lot- which is something she didn't get to do either.

Deciding upon going there and chatting with him until Social Studies was up, Lexie quietly scuttled around the tables that were placed randomly in the dining hall and took a seat at his table right across from him; setting her Social Studies book down quietly but keeping a hold of her apple. "So unsocial." She teased lightly, smiling a little bit.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 am

Smearing his slightly burnt two pieces of still warm bread with layers of butter and gloopy sweetness, Oscar stayed oblivious to the female attention that he was getting, licking his thumb clean of marmalade before laying the knife back down on his plate, raising the slice to his lips and taking a good clean bite from it before sitting back against his seat, legs outstretched in a manner which showed that he was clearly quite comfortable.
In fact he was a good half way through his piece of toast when when he heard someone addressing his name, poising the food just by his lips as those amused blue eyes flickered around him, trying to pick out the culprit.
When his gaze eventually landed on Kay-Li though, Oscs simply shrugged, took a bite and mumbled around his mouthful, "Eating toast," in reply to her question.

However, when the girl continued to speak, after having finished off the first slice, the blonde quirked a brow as he chewed and wiped his hands on the napkin he'd grabbed himself before.
"Eating toast freaks people out?" He answered in a matter of fact tone, clearly not at all bothered as he went on to start layering up his next slice of food.
I mean, don't get me wrong, Oscar knew full well what Kay-Li was speaking about; people were edging out of his way all the time simply because of the menacing glint he held in his eyes. But at the end of the day he enjoyed watching people squirm under his ice cool gaze and he wasn't about to stop because it was ''freaking people out.'

As the fellow zahlia pointed out the other female who was casting odd glances in his direction though, Oscar looked over to her, something like mishcief dancing in those charming orbs.
"Well she wouldn't be the first," he replied craftily, grinning then, showing that perfect set of pearly whites before shooting a wink in the girl's direction, glancing at Kay-Li and then chuckling to himself, all set to indulge himself in more luke-warm breakfast.
Before he got a chance though, that comment about cigarettes hit his ears and his expression changed to one of irritation, it being surprising how quickly he could switch on the light-heartedness and switch it straight off again.
"And who are you, my mother?" He replied, his tone pratically dripping with sarcasm. "If you don't like it, sit somewhere else."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Kay-Li quirked an eyebrow. "One: I was siiting here first and two: I was actually wondering why you hadn't shared. I'd rather not be your mother, nor do I think she'd wish to get in your way either. So either, you have another cigarette or you're just wasting my time." Yes, she could be just as cold as he was but that didn't mean she hated him. In fact she held a bit of respect for him, seeing as he was as 'cruel' and sarcastic as she was. She held out a piece of pocky. "Want one."

((Sorry its short. I'm in school.))

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 pm

"À l'intérieur? N'est-ce pas ennuyeux?" he jokingly frowned, taking his last few gulps of the can of Coke before focusing his attention to Penn. "Ils vont avoir un sacré bon moment." He paused for a moment, putting his German book back in his bag, trying to remember if he had done his other homework assignments as well and looked at the wall clock not far from where they were seated. Just several minutes to spare before going off to class. He sighed and patted his bag, then turned back to Penn. Again, he was shocked at how different her eyes were, but he knew several people with heterochromia and he felt the same way around them.

"Tu sais," he started, leaning on the table. "Je ne comprends pas pourquoi les gens trouvent vos yeux étranges. Hétérochromie est cool."
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Eliza looked at him and looked away. Did he wink at her. He did! Ugh! Boy, this boy was a freak, err well that's mean, he was abnormal. She busied herself by finishing up the german homework Eric had so kindly reminded her about.
"Sie werden gebeten" she mumbled to herself, thinking back to one of the first chapters. She wrote it down and looked back up at the creepy guy, he was smoking-smoking!-with a girl Eliza thought was in her dorm. She couldn't be sure.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Penn grinned a little bit wider the edges of her longer than normal canines showing. It made her look a little more like a cat. "Il a donne du temps avec mon piano." Penn answered him talking about her being alone inside. "Ma musique n'est jamais ennuyeux." Penn added before taking a long drink of her water bottle. Standing up to collect her things so she'd get to class in time Penn almost missed what Eric said to her next, almost.

"I..." Penn's face turned a delicate shade of pink and she had to look down away from Eric. No one really talked about her oddity around her. Either they did think it was strange and avoided her, or they just didn't want to risk hurting her feelings so they didn't ask. "Merci." Penn finally said in a soft voice a little smile rapidly spreading it's way across her face as she lookd up at Eric though her lashes. "Au moins ce n'est pas aussi bizarre que mon nom" Penn joked. Her nickname weirded people out as well, though her best friend had given her a 'pen' for her birthday ever since that became her nickname.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:52 am

Oscar couldn't help but grin devilishly as the girl he'd winked at looked away, his attention momentarily brought away from Kay-Li until she replied, Oscar's expression turning sour as he munched down the rest of his food, again licking the remnants of any butter or marmalade from his fingers.
"Well, one, just because you were sitting here first does not make you incapable of moving," he replied bitterly, "And two, I don't share. Simple as."
In fact in that moment, Oscs was already tired of arguing and very nearly left himself before he decided that that'd be defeating the object. Oscar Reynold didn't give up anything so easily.

"Well it looks like I'm wasting your time then," the blonde stated loftily as he leaned back, hands clasped behind his head, his right foot rested upon his knee. I mean don't get him wrong, Oscar loved his cigarettes but there was a time and a place and he liked to think of himself as gentlemanly.
So when Kay-Li offered him a piece of pocky (one of his favourite snacks) he willingly leaned over the table and plucked it out, holding it between his fingers just like a cigarette before he placed it in between his lips and held it there for a while, eventually munching off the end without even so much as a thank you offered to the female in front of him.

When a thought struck him though, his body tensed and he turned around to face her properly, pulling the rest of the pocky from his mouth and pointing it at her accusingly.
"Why're you so irritating?" You see, it took a lot to get under Oscar's skin but he found himself agitated by her prescence, which was unusual, especially for him.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 am

"Ugh! What's taking so long?!?!" she yelled. She blushed and hid her face behind her book, hoping she wasn't as loud as she thought she had been. But really why did it seem like i was taking so long for school to start, Eliza was never this eager to get to class. Ever. She tried focusing on her homework but couldn't, her mind kept drifting back to him. What was his name? Was he a Zahlia? did she have any classes with him? Probably not. She looked back up at him, he was talking to that girl again. Who was she? Why did Eliza care?
"What's going on?" she muttered and looked back down at her homework again. She sighed when she realised she only had one problem left. She smiled to herself and finished the problem.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Just them he bumped into someone causing his half full cup of tea to spill its content not only all over himself, but also the unsuspecting victim as well. Their books and unbound papers were scattered with some soaked in tea. All done right in front of everyone eating the cafeteria, he quickly bent down to save what he could repeatedly saying sorry, not once did he look to see who the person was. They were busy cleaning up the spilled beverage, as he handed them their things his eyes widen releasing who it was . . . the girl for the gym! Marcus blushed a bit and he stammered to form a sentence.

“Well that am interesting way to say hello,” she joked

“Uhhh yeah,” he said in a nervous tone and then cleared his throat, “sorry about ruining your books and papers.” She just laughed, it was kind of odd. He expected her to get mad and yell at him for not being more aware of his surroundings.

“. . . you look familiar . . . oh I know! You’re the guy from the gym!” she exclaimed, “You’re always on the bike and then take a few laps around the track before leaving.”

“Yeah that’s me,” he stated calmly.

“You’re so quiet, this is the most I’ve ever heard you talked before,” she nudged him a bit as she walked by, “we should go running together some day . . . I’m Jessica.”

“Sure,” he replied, “I’m Marcus.”

“Well Marcus, I’ll see you later,” Jessica bowed her head as best she could with all that she was carrying then left.

He waved and headed to the school’s bookstore to get a new shirt. Class was starting in a few minutes so he had to hurry if he wanted to be there on time. Seneca had a large selection of shirts to choose from which was a good thing. Marcus looked for something simple and decided on the shirts with Seneca printed in bold. The maroon with white letters caught his eye, purchased it, and then in the men’s bathroom quickly changed into his new shirts.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Kay-Li smirked, knowing she'd finally gotten under his skin. She leaned forward on her elbows, a challenge sparkling in her dark chocolate eyes. "Because it pisses you off," she said simply before leaning back and folding her arms, her legs crossed casually. "Most don't even bother continuing a conversation with me...so naturally, I turn to you. Because out of everyone, you have the funniest reaction." A sarcastic smirk graced her lips. She casually pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket, taking one out and placing it between her lips. She fished around in her bag for her lighter before lighting it. Leaning back she inhaled before exhaling a plume of smoke into Oscar's face. "Got a problem with it?" she cooed.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Penn looked over at the other girl at the table. Raising one eyebrow up at her, the smile still on her face she couldn't help but giggle softly. Penn looked up to where she had noticed Eliza had been looking. She noticed a pretty Asian girl standing there with a boy she knew to be Oscar, though she didn't exactly know him. It looked like the girl was smoking though Penn couldn't tell for sure. "Don't worry about it," Penn said speaking in English her soprano voice holding a touch of understanding. "Class will start soon enough." Penn added after a moment. She didn't know if Eliza would catch the, girl hint in the middle of it but she went out on a limb thinking that she would.

Grabbing her bag and putting it on her shoulder Penn smoothed down her dress once more. Giving Eliza a small nod Penn looked up at Eric. "Rendez-vous dans la classe Eric." Penn said giving him a smile as she turned to head out of the cafeteria. Throwing up two fingers, not in a piece sign but in a slightly wave she called behind her. "Ciao." Penn couldn't help but scrunch up her nose a bit at the smell of cigarette smoke, she didn't have anything against it, it just smelled terrible. "You know if he smokes as well, you don't have to flirt with him by smoking as well. It's a bit pointless." Penn said in a passing way as she walked by the two of them.

Humming to herself Penn headed to her first hour as she was walking Penn heard the bell signify that they had five minutes passing to get to class. People began to fill up the halls then and Penn's gaze fell down away from others eyes. She could feel the girls looking at her somewhat tasteful dress, then her converse and sneering. Penn didn't care about that in particular just her eyes. Eric's words came back to her though and Penn smiled. Making it to her first class Penn gracefully twirled around different obstacles, mainly desks, a couple of students, and the teacher, to get to her seat. Putting her bag on top of her desk Penn sat down, crossed her legs and waited. She was antsy for class to start.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eyyitsjp on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Damien gladly helped himself to some bacon, eggs, and pancakes drenched with maple syrup, seeing as his stomach was growling louder and louder with each passing second. He dug into his food, noticing out of the corner of his eye that some Zahlia girl was looking at him. He raised an eyebrow curiously, wondering why she would bother to pay him any attention. It wasn't as if they were ever going to hold a civil conversation, but Damien also knew that he wasn't exactly the ugliest guy in the world. Zahlia or Jankos, he could catch the eye of many girls, even the ones that he didn't really want to attract.

Damien continued to eat his breakfast in silence; it was one of the few times that he felt at peace. Most of the time, he was either stressing over all the work he had to do for his classes or about the upcoming soccer matches on his team's schedule. His mother expected him to earn top grades, even higher than those in Zahlia, while his father demanded nothing less than perfection on the pitch. It was a lot to live up to, and at times, he wished he could just relax and be himself, no matter how mediocre he may be.

Just as he took one last bite of his pancakes, Damien looked up to see that Lexie had taken a seat in front of him, immediately teasing him about being antisocial. He grabbed a napkin and wiped his face, making sure that there were no remnants of food on it, and chuckled slightly at Lexie. "Oh, yes. So antisocial that I'm going to have to ask you to leave this table," he replied sarcastically, a slight smile appearing on his handsome face. "How are you this morning?" They had quite a few classes together, but he wouldn't necessarily call them friends. They were more like acquaintances, but Damien certainly wouldn't mind getting to know her more. She was definitely a pleasant sight for his eyes.

eyyitsjp
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Marcus raced to his first period class which was Biology; he blended in with the morning rush of students as the all crammed into the doors of the main building. He saw the girl with the purple dress again and as she made her way through the crowd laughter and jeering comments could be heard.

“What wrong with these people!?” he thought to himself. The rivalry was one thing he wishes would end at Seneca; it greatly divided the school and was the source of many student conflicts. Brains vs. Brawn! BLAH couldn’t one be smart AND athletic? Going up the stairway he a strong push against him and quickly turned around to see how it was. Jankos and the look on their faces weren’t friendly.

“Stay away from Jessica freak,” the guy in the middle said then nudged Marcus on the shoulder.

The guys 2 friends laughed hysterically and one even made a motion like they were going to take a blow at him but stopped short causing him to flitch. This caused to laugh even harder as they walked away. He wasn’t sure if the guy was a jealous or an ex-boyfriend, but he decided not to bring it up if he saw her again. Making his way o class he took the first open seat near the door and got ready to note from today’s lesson.
Last edited by BSX on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Raising his head just a little when a loud yell seemed to resonate from the girl that'd been looking his way before, Oscar quirked a brow, mildly surprised before Kay-Li captured his attention again, his expression returning to that of irritation once more.
He could definitely see the silent challenge that was hidden in those deep chocolate depths and slowly he was being drawn into it, something which Oscs wasn't used to. People never challenged him, it just didn't happen because really, they were to afraid to. But no, this girl was different and she went ahead and did it anyway, regardless of the types of things she may or may not have heard about the gorgeous blonde male that sat in front of her.

"Well, I'm glad that you find me so amusing," he mumbled, his tone and expression suggesting quite the opposite. If anything there was a hostile glint to those blue orbs now, something which was willing away the girl in front of him before he was scared of scaring her off. But then, this was a thought alone that shocked Oscar even more, because since when had he cared about scaring people off? He did it daily and it wasn't usually something that played on his conscience.
When Kay-Li plucked out a cigarette though, he didn't even flinch when she blew the excess smoke into his face, his eyes not even squinting in the slightest. He was used to it.
"Actually yes, yes I have," he replied wryly with a charming smirk. "I find girls who smoke damn unattractive actually."

Grinning then, seemingly pleased with his sharp comeback, Oscar had been about to raise himself out of his chair, noticing how quickly the time had past before Penn interrupted his thoughts, her words stopping him dead in his tracks for a moment before he continued getting up, hooking his satchel across his torso, a hearty chuckle dancing across his lips.
"Oh snap," he jeered. "Kay-Li just got told."
Grabbing his plate then, that boyish grin still on his face, the blonde started past Kay-Li and reached a callous hand out to ruffle her hair, continuing towards the doors and saluting her once he'd dropped his dirty cutlery off with the dinner ladies.
"Catch you later 'gator," he chorused, ducking quickly out of the door then, still smiling to himself as he made his way towards his social studies class.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

"Asshole," Kay-Li said, feeling her hair ruffled. She hated it when he did that and she really just wanted to punch him. She shuddered at the words some girl said. Flirting? With him? UGH!!! She'd rather throw up than flirt with ANYONE! She grapped her backpack and walked off to her first class, nearly forgetting which one it was. She hummed softly to herself, stretching lazily before pulling out her iPod, and blaring the music in her ears almost to the point that she couldn't hear anyone.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewHorizon on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Lexie snickered quietly, her lips pulling up into a lopsided smirk as he mentioned she'd have to leave the table. Tilting her head to one side, she took a bite of the apple and crossed a leg over the over. "I am,..very tired actually. And how about you?" After finishing the small apple, she thought, Lexie quickly got up and scuttled towards the trash can, tossing it into the large bin and making her way back towards Damien's table where her social studies books and pencil were. Her fingers tugged down at her sweater dress before sitting down.

Squinting her eyes to check the time of the large clock placed high on the wall in front of her Lexie gasped; it was almost time for Social Studies to begin. Scooping up her books in a flash, she smiled apologetically to Damien. "Gotta get to class, I'll catch you later, Kay?" Lexie ran, welll...walked as fast as she could in heels, towards her next class and took a seat in the front row- luckily only a few people were there so far.

NewHorizon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Sitting in her biology class Penn didn't pay much attention as people walked into the room. It wasn't an overly crowed class or anything like that but Penn hardly knew half of the people in. Pulling out her notebook to take notes, along with her sketch book for her art 1 class. Penn wasn't very artist in the least well her teacher didn't think so anyway. Penn couldn't only draw anime people, flowers, and stick figures adequately and that apparently wasn't what her teacher wanted from her. Her teacher wanted still life's, three dimensional things, and realistic people which always turned to blobs in Penn's 'skillful' hands.

"I believe in you, I can show that I can see right through all your empty lies. I won't last in this world so wrong. Say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight." Penn wasn't actually singing the words to the song as she doodled in her notebook. She was just saying them in a low voice to the tune of the song. Penn didn't sing in public often. Looking down at her doodle Penn couldn't but giggle. It was a muscled version of a stick figure superman. Going off on that idea Penn began to dray a whole comic of Superman, Clark Kent, Louis Lane, Lex Luthor, and the Daily Planet. They weren't that good but the dialog was funny.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Eliza heard the bell and rushed off into the hall that had grown silent. Biology! She quietly opened the door and stepped inside. After feeling like an intruder she took her seat and hoped her professor hadn't noticed her walk in. Biology really could put a damper on her mood.

(I'm soooo sorry about the short post I'm in the library >.<)

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!