Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seneca College[IC]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Seneca College[IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:34 pm

The classroom was dead quiet except for the teacher’s monotone voice and some light humming. Marcus ignored the latter trying to focus, but it wouldn’t stop. He carefully looked over his left shoulder to see who it was. Well that was useless, he was 2 rows away from the wall and most of the other students were in the back. Looking over his right the class was filled out a bit more and saw the girl wearing the same purple dress sitting right there humming. HE HAD THIS CLASS WITH HER TOO!? He knew they had French 2 and Theatre, but this class as well? Thinking about it for a bit it made sense he rarely spoke to anyone in any of his classes, just being there in silence.

It was decided after class he would talk to her or at least try. I mean he talked to Jessica ok and the world didn’t explode. Well he did get the attention of that Janko and his friends, but most of them were more bark than bite anyway. It was rather strange how they ended up talking, maybe she was scared he wouldn’t talk to her or was a jerk. The thought of her being a Janko or Zahila didn’t bother him, Jessica seemed cool either way. He chuckled a bit then focused back on the lesson.
Last edited by BSX on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Penn brushed a piece of hair back away from her face as she doodled. "Don't you dare look at him in the eyes as we dance with the devil tonight." This time the words actually came out in a very low voice. As she stopped singing Penn pulled her pencil away from the paper she was doodling on. A half smile crept upon her face as she read the little comic strip that she had made. It wasn't something she would ever try to publish or anything but it was funny enough to show to a friend, maybe Eric. He might find it humorous, it seemed like something that he would enjoy.

Blinking Penn felt like someone was looking at her, she just got that feeling, you know the one you got when you know someone is watching you. Looking up with a slightly confused look drawn upon her face Penn's eyes drifted up to find who it was that was giving her the feeling that they were looking at her. Swinging her eyes around, the two different colored eyes met Marcus's. She had seen him around school before but never really talked to him. A blush crept up into Penn's cheek's and she lowered her long lashes a small smile on her full lips as she looked back down at her paper. Nervously her hands went to brush back her already brushed back bangs.
"If I can't annoy anyone there is little point in writing." - Kingsley Amis
ImageImageImageImageImage
My personality in a nutshell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Wait? Did she just smile at him!? He quickly yet subtlety moved his head in her direction but she was busy with her notes, Marcus blushed a bit which was a surprise. Most girls stayed away from him since his introverted demeanor was a turn off and made him seemed like the kind of guy to just blow a fuse over who knows what. Seneca was a different in the fact some rather interesting people attended, though the rivalry put a damper on things. Whenever he thought of the college the rivalry always came up in his mind. Marcus sighed it was such a shame but what could he do?

Before he knew it the bell had rung signaling the first break session of the day. He quickly gathered his things and exited the classroom. Standing a little far off from the doorway he waited for the girl with the purple dress to appear. Marcus laughed at the thought of her saying “Ewww creep stop following me” much to the glares he got from students passing by.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:03 am

Penn looked up at Marcus for one more moment through her lashes. He seemed to be in the same position that she was in at the moment. Penn wasn't exactly sure how to feel about that. Penn finally stopped doodling and began to take notes over her classwork. She couldn't help but feel a little awkward about blushing. She wasn't the type to blush and when she actually did Penn didn't like it. She also wasn't sure why he had been staring her down. Was it because of her eyes? Perhaps he wanted help with something? Then again Penn knew that Markus was a zahlia so he probably didn't need any help with his school work.

Looking up quite surprised that the bell had run Penn closed her notebook. Placing all of her things in her bag she smoothly got up out of her seat getting ready to exit the classroom. She did take note that Marcus was no longer in his seat. Not thinking much of it Penn put her bag on her shoulder and stepped out of the classroom. She gave a soft toss of her hair, the scent of cherries and mandarin floating as she did. Looking up Penn saw Marcus standing not to far from the door and she lowered her two different colored eyes.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:15 pm

She looked his way then lowered her glance . . . was she trying to avoid him? Nervous? Scared? Well whatever the reason if she didn’t want to talk to him he would just leave her alone. Making his way through the maze of students he wasn’t sure how to introduce himself to her. The same Janko’s that harassed him before class glared at him as they walked by. Only moving his eyes he returned the glance until they were gone. Marcus sighed and walked over to her. He started to speak then cleared his throat. What was he going to say?

“Hey, I find it kind of odd that we have a few classes together yet never really talked,” he said to her, “well I know I don’t really talk to anyone, but it’s just the way I am. . . I mean I’m Marcus hi.” It was obvious he was nervous, but then a thought suddenly came to him that hopefully would ease things, “You like music don’t you?”

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writing Nitrate on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Penn hadn't expected Marcus to walk over to her and start talking. She had seen him a second ago but how was she supposed to know that he had been waiting for her? For all Penn knew Marcus had a class nearby as his second hour. Penn couldn't help but laugh a little bit as Marcus seemed to ramble as he spoke to her. "Well, I'm Penn." She told him as she stopped laughing a smile stayed on her lips though. "I do indeed like music, its the thing that keeps my going most days." Penn added with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

Her eyes flickered down the hall to make sure that they weren't in the way of any on coming traffic. The last thing she wanted to do was have some janko walk into her and then want to start something. With a swift dance like movement Penn stepped forward, out of a huge janko males way and then stepped back to where she was. The guy turned glaring back at Penn as he continued to walk away. She could have sworn he was muttering something, then again Penn didn't really care. Looking up at Marcus, from where her eyes had fallen to her grey converse, Penn smiled again. "Would you like to walk together?" She asked him politely.

Writing Nitrate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

He was relieved that Penn wasn’t threatened by him and even laughed at him rambling. He adjusted his bookbag from carrying on one shoulder to putting both arms through the opening to balance out the pressure. One class down and his back was already hurting!? Well the books did weigh a ton. . . Marcus chuckled too, he didn’t know why he was so nervous all the time, “I know what you mean” he replied. Suddenly another Janko came out of nowhere and was on a collision course with Penn, who gracefully avoided the situation.This caused him to mutter something under his breath, was it Pick on a Zahlia Day or something!? She looked down at her shoes for a moment before asking him he would walk with her.

“Sure,” he answered. They asked the general question of majors, where each other was from and what not. Once outside the main classroom building, he wondered where they should go. Maybe the auditorium since both of them were into music and had theatre class together. They could practice some lines or just jam.

“Do you want to go to the auditorium?” he asked Penn.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!