Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Out Of Character

DeathMurderBloodFleshHorror

There's no other way to protect myself... These people, these faces... Haunting me, a constant pain. I can't take the stares, the lies.... No more. They end tonight...

Burkens County Police Report

Recent:

● Homicide: Sarah Baker, 15, 119 lbs, found dead near home at 7:00 AM, fifteen stab wounds to the torso and face, occuring at an estimated time of 5:00AM-6:30AM.

● Homicide: Tyler Wakings, 16, 178 lbs, found dead near Old Urkin Road at 11:23PM, over fifty stab wounds to the torso and throat, occuring around 9:00PM-10:00PM.

● Homicide: Macy Karter, 16, 109 lbs, found dead near outer Burkens County at 6:30AM, twenty-eight stab wounds, including two heavy blows to the head, occuring around 3:00AM-5:00AM.

●Homicide: Jason Burnings, 17, 192 lbs, found dead near abandoned Pickens Road at 12:00AM, thirty-six stab wounds to the torso, legs, face and throat, occuring around 5:00AM-6:00AM.

Suspects: Currently unknown, yet assumed to be a student of Burkens High School.

Listen

_____

And they were all worth it...

My name is Maria... Maria Ashlin Silant. I am 16 years old, attend Burkens County High School, and am a member of the Chess Club.

I also am a murderer.

I have a problem... I know I do, but I can't do anything about it! I hear... voices. They tell me strange things, things that are wrong, but... they feel good. I am Maria Silant and I like to kill.

_____

Monday, Februrary 17th

I hear them... They're telling me to skip school today, that there's something bad waiting for me there, but Mom and Dad want me to go. I have no choice, but the voices disagree; they say I can sneak off after I leave, go into the woods and wait. I'm temtped, but I know I need to get to school. Ai will be there, and I want to talk with her...

I get to school, late, with all eyes on me; I grind my jaw at their obnoxious, judging glares. I restrain a scream, just the simple annoyance at being looked at like that; I did nothing wrong. Why are they judging me so? I feel a burning in my eyes, like tears, and I can feel my eyes sparkling with them, beginning to fall away, but they stay in as I go to my desk at the back of the room, letting my hair fall over my face, trying desperately to hide myself.

The voices say that I should hurt them, yell at them; they are not flawless, why must they be so judgemental towards me? I swallow, refusing to look up, ignoring the droning sound of Ms. Walker's speech as she gestures at the board several times. My eyes don't register what she has written on the white board. I fidget with my sleeves, feeling people stare at me. I want to sink into nothingness, and I try, slouching lowly, bowing my head as a mean of falling away, but they just stare on.

I dare myself to glance up, just for a second, and see a certain pair of gray eyes meet my own; Michael, I think was his name. I remember a face, bloodied, a body scarred with multiple punctures. Jason. And Michael.

The voices again say what they had said before; he knew it was me, he knew I had killed his best friend. I doubt them. He couldn't know; I was innocent and quiet. I had no traits that I showed here that reasoned me a killer. I look down again, trying to think. They want me to kill him. They want me to get rid of him so I may live on and destroy more. I shiver, like an icy breeze taking over my skin. I know I have been posessed by somethig foul, but I can't fight them. I kill for mine and their pleasure. And they want Michael gone. I don't think I'll try, though, not now at least. Why get rid of someone who is oblivious?

I sit silently, watching my hands, waiting as the clock deminishes the hour.
Last edited by Litria Death on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bloody Tricks-Slashes and Gashes-IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Joker116 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:02 pm

The school was loud, like usual. Students chatting loudly, filling the school with multiple voices, with many subjects of conversation. Michael didn't listen. What was the point of listening to what other people were talking about? It's not like Jason was amongst them. Jason, his best friend. The first person to talk to him when he arrived at Burken High. Michael could have been one of many friends Jason had, but there was some kind of bond between them, the kind of link only best friends had. He was a brother to Michael, the brother Mikey never had. And now ... gone. Found dead, killed by knife wounds, if Michael remembered well. And the last one to have seen him was Maria. Maria Silent that new girl .... that bitch. Michael knew she was the killer, it had to be her. Jason told Michael he'd take Maria home, that she was a good person, even if she didn't look like one. And so, He went with her and the day after, he was found dead. That bitch. That ugly emo bitch. That ... murderer. Speak of the devil ... Michael's gray eyes met Maria's. That goddamn monster. The monster who took Jason's life. Jay was nice to her when no one approached her, he even took her home. And what did she do? Kill him. She took a knife and stabbed hi until he dropped dead. Ungrateful, insane little shit. Mike glared at her, all his hatred glowing in his eyes. She was going to face the consequences. She would admit her crime. And she would pay the price. Like usual, she was alone, no friends. Jason would hang out with her sometimes but now, he would never have the chance again. She shot herself in the foot, killing the only one who was really friendly with her.

-You've got some nerve to show up here. I guess the word "guilt" ain't part of your vocabulary.

He glared at the girl, resisting the urge to strangle her. He would have given everything he had to just beat her up to death right there, right now. But he wouldn't do that. Everyone would see it and stop him. And, anyway, she had to admit her crime, she had to suffer. He was going to make her pay .... dearly. Her life was going to be hell.

-You'll regret, eventually. I'll make sure of it. And I hope Jason will see this, freak!

Michael then opened his locker. Ironically, he was at one locker distance from Maria. Was it symbolic? Maria and Michael's lockers were separated by Jason's and while he was there, Michael didn't have anything against Maria. Now that he his not there to separate his murderer from his best friend, Michael wanted to ruin Maria's life. What a shitty joke. Fate really was a bitch, with shitty jokes. Mike prepared for next class. His grades were getting bad. He wasn't that much of a great student but not bad either. And now, it was getting abyssal. Understandable. Jason was dead, having great grades wouldn't bring him back. So what if he failed at school? He would only have a shitty job anyway. The only thing on which he wanted to put all of his strenght was getting revenge for Jason. To hell with grades, Jason was killed, Maria Silant was the murderer, even if it wasn't officailly proven. Michael felt it inside him, he knew she had done it. And maybe he was her next target, because of his suspicions. But he wouldn't be scared. the one who would know fear was Maria. She would feel fear and would cry in guilt. And then ...
Michael took his books for next class. He gladly would have skipped school that day but he had flunk too many times already.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Joker116
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Ai sighed, sitting in class, next to Maria. Looking at the girl now, Maria was just staring at her hands. "Hey..are you alright?" Ai asked quietly, so the teacher wouldn't hear. She glanced around the room, everyone was staring at the two.

The teacher suddenly had to go out, and once she was out, Ai stood up. "Hey. What the hell are you people staring at?" she almost yelled, irritated. "Just shut the fuck up and keep Maria out of anything. She's never done anything to you, and just because she's different, you have to go out of your way to make her feel self conscious." Grabbing Maria's hand now, Ai forced the girl up out of her seat. "Let's go. No one will miss us."

Ai led Maria out of the classroom, ignoring the eyes on her back, and ignoring the cameras as they walked out of the school. Once they were a distance away from the school, Ai asked, "Are you okay now, Maria?"
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Maria was shocked when she felt warmth on her hand, but, once realizing it was Ai, relief filled her. She had feared that it had been the Michael boy, envisioning him dragging her away to somewhere isolated and dark, causing her palms to burn oddly, like she wanted to hold something tightly by the hilt...

Suddenly, the chill of the outside, February air pricked her skin like an icy blade, causing the murmurs of voices to die out, gone like a candle flame blown out. She could finally see her surroundings in focus; the dark, naked Oak trees, the icy, snowy ground, the gray skies that rolled overhead. Surprisingly, this had been the first time she could truly see what encased her. Every other time she was listening to those voices, speaking things that made her body shiver, or she was fighting to pay attention, focusing her hardest on the things that blurred before her eyes. She drew a deep breath, tasting the cold bark and the dry, fridgid air.

Finally, after putting a good bit of distance between them and the large, ominous school building that loomed on the horizon, they stopped, each huff of air a cloud of humid fog as it vanished into the wind.

"Are you okay now, Maria?"

Maria was slightly touched by Ai's tone of concern; she nodded, thinking over the things that crawled into her, the things that made her uncomfortable. There were no crowd of whispers, telling her to kill someone, harm something, there were no accusing glares, piercing her skin like hot irons, and there was no Michael, a constant reminder of the boy she had taken...

Without warning, she had a flashback, one of darkness, bright crimson, on her hands, face, soaking her hair, the body, filled with holes, cold on the ground, then, the pure, utter iciness of the river, the water completely numbing her skin, goosbumps dancing on her flesh, taking the blood away, draining down the stream, disappearing through the night.

The next second, it felt, she was on the ground, clutching the snowy earth as if it would disinagrate beneath her, her hand tightly grasped, vein jumping up like blue ropes from under her paper skin. She blinked suddenly, glancing up at Ai through her black curtain of hair, veiling her vivid, sky blue eyes.

Standing up, she muttered,

"I'm fine...", brushing the flaky snow from her knees, ridding the black of the plaguing white. She braced herself with her hands on her knees, looking out through the landscape, trying to regain that clarity from before, to remain aware of where she was, what she was doing, who she was with...

"Kill..." The single word was spoken by a chorus of voices, but she ignored them, shaking her head, hiding her eyes, beginning to lose that attentiveness she had had recently.

"I-I... think I need to go to the nurse, Ai..." She stuttered, immediately becoming afraid, hearing the on rush of screams, demands, a song of gothic horror. She fought to silence them, staring directly in Ai's eyes, hoping that that would get rid of those damned people...

A breeze fluttered through her hair, hitting her skin, caressing her neck and cheeks, and then they stopped again, allowing her to see and hear and focus...

God, this was too confusing...

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindStorm on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Jackal walks up to the school being bored because he skipped school once more but stayed around so his dad would never know that he did. He was a little high for hanging out with his friends that skipped with him like always. He walks over to the door and sees his sister and he friend Ai walk out of the front door of the school but they didn't see him. After a few minutes he slowly walks over to the two with his hands in his pockets and he smiles a little bit. "Hey sis and Ai." He says softly not trying to hide the fact that he was high. He didn't smoke but still being around others smoking got him high. He sits down slowly looking up at the two. "How is your days going?"

TheMindStorm
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Joker116 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:54 pm

The murderer was now outside, with her friend, Ai. Ai, who yelled at him for talking to Maria in such a despicable way. that girl was an idiot. She was defending Jason's killer, she wasn't worth anything better than Maria Silant. Michael stayed some distance from the two. If only Ai wasn't there ... Maria would see the color of her own blood contrasting with the thin sheet of snow covering the frozen earth, she would know suffering and despair. But now was not the time. No ne had to know who did it and Maria still didn't admit her crime like Mike wanted. For now, he simply stood there, watching the girl from a distance, his mind filled with hatred. Her time would come. Not now. But soon. Maria fell in the snow. Tormented by her sin? Maybe ... And how about she would stand up and kill her own friend? Killing good people was her hobby, after all, just like she did with Jason. Michael felt the anger rising, he wanted to strangle that freak bitch so much ...

-Jason ... , he muttered.

He forced himself to stay calm and avoid acting rashly. If he attacked Maria, Ai would probably try and defend her, or run to the school to call the police. Ai, that asian girl that would always be at the killer's side. Did Maria have any feelings toward her friend? And what if Maria lost a friend, too? An interesting idea. Implicating other people was bad .... but was Ai really innocent? After all, she kept defending a killer, she didn't deserve any mercy. She would pay, just like Maria, and she would be the tool of Maria's despair. Mike returned to the school, class was going to start soon. He took a sheet of paper from his locker and scrawled on it, before inserting the sheet through the small space under the locker's door, a space enough to let pass only a sheet of paper. On the sheet, there was written: "Remember what you did". There was no signature and Maria barely had any chance to see Michael's handwriting so she wouldn't recognize. It was time to mess with her mind and make her life hell.

The Joker116
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!