Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

welcome to the year 2175

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: welcome to the year 2175

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:34 am

General Red sat in her office,thinking about something which she remembered oh so dearly.She got a leader of the protesters killed five years ago.One of her greatest achievements which got her promoted two levels.She had just started working in the DGO then.She had found the leads and her Boss placed her in charge and she caught the guy.When she got the information she needed,she had killed him in front of a young girl who was with him.So sweet was the past.She thought,smiling to herself as she recalled what had happened that night.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:45 am

Jack gave cat the holotapes, "I really have to go do something!" Jack picked up his gun which was leaning on the table and went into his room. "General?" He asked his computer. "Yes Corporal?" It replied. "She knows, what now?" He asked it. "Well your not in the army anymore son? You don't have to do anything for me." It replied. "Ok dad, whatever you say, how's things in iraq?" he asked him. "Pretty bad, we lost a few men today but we killed quite a few." "Who died?" "Jenkins, Hendrix and Zama" He replied. "Alright dad, Corporal reid out." He saluted and turned the transmission off. Then he came back to Cat, "Any more questions?"
Last edited by Jackarhius on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 am

OOC: jack, firstly, i said before in one of my posts, it is around 5 more days till we carry out our plan. second, in the first few posts, i already said that the plan was to be sneaky and steal the power source. please read. thirdly, the protesters have only a few people. they would die if against DGO in the way you attack.
no worries, but please please edit!
β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯
piecing back together the smithereens of dreams
β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

happy me:]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:10 am

OOC: Didn't realise you can edit your post now cuz i edited mine and you can ask some more questions.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:12 am

OOC: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D:D:D
IC: She had twenty more minutes and she didn't want to waste it on food. Rushing to her room, she put the microchips inside a holoplayer and out popped her father.
"Father!" she cried out, though she knew he couldn't hear her. It was just that she had not looked at his face for a long time, having burnt all holophotos of him to erase the hurt inside her. Her father smiled, but his smile was grim.
"By the time you see this, I am long dead. My death will be a testimony to all that the DGO causes nothing but harm. I have information just recieved about the DGO. I have just retrieved files about them. I am going to transfer some information. Please go through them later."
He looked behind him and a tear trickled down his face. It the first time she had seen his dad cry. Cat felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks as well.
"Daddy..."she whimpered quietly.
"I am sorry. This will be the last time I see you. Soon I will hold up the banner you have seen me making and shout the unpleasant sins of the DGO and in front of everyone, DGO will commit one more gruesome sin that no one forgets..." Cat's father's voice wavered a little. He paused, another tear rolling down his cheek.
"I love you, daughter. I didn't want you to lose me, until I was old and wrinkled like a raisin. But it's for everyone's good. Even yours. Goodbye, Amber," he said, and the holograph filckered off.
A dagger struck deep in her heart. Amber. She hadn't been called that in years and when she did, only in private. Her dad had changed her name to protect her, but still to him then, she was her little Amber...

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:11 am

Jack watched as she cryed slightly, he had been standing there for about 2 minutes after the holotape started. Then he walked over to her. "Here...watch this one..." Jack shoved a Holotape into the drive and it started to play. "Get down!!" Cat's Father's voice was heard. Gunfire could be heard in the distance, and a young face of Jack and Cat's father cam eonto the screen. "Hey, it's Jack! How are things...Oh crap!!" The younger more musculer Jack sprinted across the trench into a covered position and started shootin. "It's me! It's daddy, he he he, how are things?" Cat's father said. "Things are fine, She's lovely and beautiful, more so than me." Said a females voice laughing. "That's your mother talking...." Jack muttered. "Jack says hi but he's a bit busy!" The younger Jack stood up and fired off a clip. Then he casually walked to the camera. "She's beautiful......" The young ack said smiling. "You hit Jack?" "Nah I'm good." "Well I'm going to ask you something.....If anything happens to us....look after her....I want you to be her godfather." Jack's face dropped with surprise and fainted. The holotape cut out. "I told you so...."

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:14 am

Cat fell silent, hugging her knees to her chest. Right now she just needed to think and be alone.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Jack could feel her sorrow and pain and he fished around in his wallet for pictures and found some of the him and her dad in the marines.

"This is when we we're in the marines." He said showing her some photos.

Jack scouting area: Image

Cat's Dad and Jack: ( cat's dad is crouching.) Image

Cat's dad and Jack: (Jack on far right, Cat's dad on far left.) Image

Finally home from first war: (Both still on boat.) Image

"Keep em' I don't need em...." He said slowly pacing out of the room.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:39 am

All Briareos wanted to do after finishing with Cat's instruction that day was sulk in his room. He had already vented every ounce of his frustration out on the shooting range. Other than more shooting or instructing there really wasn't that much for him to do. He was rarely ever assigned to patrol anymore, with the attack on the DGO powersource being a few measely days away. Aside from following Cat around to make sure she was okay, there was nothing he could do. This frustrated him all over again and he soon found his wall with a brand new fist-sized hole.

"God, I can't wait until this is over." the irrate cyborg hissed. Suddenly he had a fleeting thought along the lines of what would become of him once they overthrew the DGO. Chances were that once the fighting was done he would be left with nothing to occupy his time. There was little he knew how to do other than fight. He supposed with a little polishing of his meager skills he might make a half decent mechanic. Still, he knew nothing would feel the same. Most of his life revolved around revenge, what would be left once that was gone? He had no family, the DGO had seen to that years ago. For the upteenth time in the last day he gave a gutteral growl.

"What then? What will I have to live for then?" he said to the empty air of his sparely furnished quarters with his fist still buried in the bowels of the wall. This, was not his day.
If there is a God, he hopes I will not find him.

Jericho
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 am

The bell rang. Cat gathered her stuff and headed to the next class, Stealth. Cat decided to do this right. This was the last weekend before their ultimate plan and when school starts again she wouldn't have much time to practise.
I'm doing it for you, Dad and Mom, Cat thought.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 pm

(I did state earlier in that I was hosting hackign and stealth class.)

Jack was now wearing a comepletely black leather suit that covered everything but his head and held a mask in his hand. "Right, simple find me or in the simulation your dead. If you'll look over there you'll see tagger guns and tagger pads. If you feel my leather hands on your face and your face will slightly twist you're dead and you will leave the simulation if you're shot by another opponent you're dead pair up into two.2 he said placing the mask on his head and tapping a few things on the wall whcih brought up a simulation.
"Listen, close your eyes and listen around you." His body seemed to evaporate and he ran off into the dense forest simulation. A few minutes later he had taken 3 students out of the simulation, but he knew Cat would find him.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 am

Cat's partner and friend, Millie, collapsed, gasping, she realized she was alone now, and her opponents were hiding out of side. I can do this, Cat told herself.
She closed her eyes and realized that she relied too much on technology. Her eyes wee useless, holograms might give her false alarms and give away her location. Besides, her ears were much better.
Sensing a slight rustle on her right, she ran noiselessly to the bush and found Jack.
She tilt her head to one side and smiled sweetly.
"Does that mean I pass?"

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:48 am

He looked at her through the red eye sockets that glowed, "Not just yet." He took the tag gun off her and stood up and shot every other student in the back with it. "You're sloppy, panicky, you show so much fear you can smell it.....but you all got a grade C or B Cat was the only one who got on A" He tapped her shoulder and smiled under the mask. "In a few days, we storm the DGO and take em down. You're a vital part of the mission as well as Dominia Briareos and me. I want to give you something." He took her down to the armory. past Carmine's suit and opened his locker. Then he opened a door in the locker and led her through. "This is the suit collection, you're in the oldest part of the school which only teachers can access......But you'll get the key when you own the place." He chuckled. He took a Dark black female full body leather/rubber suit and helmet/balaclava and gave them to her. "Best stealth system we have, and it's all yours."

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:43 am

Cat stared in awe at the suit she was wearing. The techies must have worked really hard at it. It was invisible in heat radars and DNA analyzers, she tried it out as soon as she could.
She looked at the clock. it was eleven at night already. Cat took out a capsule and repeated the plan out loud for the millionth time that week.
"Team A would clear the way and make sure the coast is clear, eliminating all in my team's way. Jack would be in front of the team and Briareos would bring up the rear and would bring down the others left. We enter through the gate at Sector D13. I will go in Sector B24 and pour the contents of the vial Lab Rat will give me onto the power source. Team C would then move in and take care of the DGO members with more authority to make sure everyone complies. The elders and the council will then go live on all the holoVs. DGO members will be detained and we live happily ever after after the completion in this plan."
Cat made up the last part as she knew that the chances of this plan actually working was slim, and they might not succeed after that, the DGO would outnumber them easily.
Her hands trembled. If she failed, it meant failure and undesirable concequences for her and her friends.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 am

Jack went over the plan once more over his head and then moved down to the shooting range, he wouldn't get any sleep because it was the morning of the big day. Jack opened his locker and picked up a sniper rifle and two silver pistols.

Jack slung the rifle over his backand carried the pistols in his hands.
Then he headed down to the armory and grabbed the same version of the black suit but it was stronger.
He quickly placed the pistols into the holsters that lay on his hips and walked down to the vehichle area preparing the BEAR for transport, it was a big red and blue vehichle that had a mounted gun on top, about 30 people could fit inside and Jack was driving.

(Instead of police and SWAT it says protester, and on the back it says I never miss.)

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:28 am

OOC: um okay can you try not to use too many pictures next time, it's roleplaying so it's better to use words. thanks (:
IC: The next morning Cat woke up early. For some reason she couldn't sleep anymore. Giving up, she got out of bed , tip-toeing past sleeping people. Watching the sunrise, she begin to think about the DGO, general Red, Vicky and other people that caused the death of her father.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jericho on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:33 pm

(I know I haven't posted very often. Sorry... Been having some issues at home.)

This was it, the big day. Briareos was restless when he awoke and wasted no time in getting ready for what would undoubtedly be the operation of the century. He dressed quickly, donning a simple ensemble of black consisting of a sleeveless shirt and pants. He tucked the legs of the pants into a pair of armored combat boots to finish things off before starting on the rest of the outfit.

In the end he looked ready to take on the entire DGO solo. He wore armor pieces on both legs from the knee pads down, elbow and shoulder pads for his arms, and nothing but the bullet proof vest under his shirt protecting the rest of him. Empty gunholsters were strapped to his hips and thighs, and an ammo belt waited on his waist for a trip to the armory to fill it. After plenty of nit-picking to make sure everything was just right, he was finally ready.

A short walk found him in in the armory grabbing all the ammunition he could carry for the four guns he had chosen, two submachine guns and two pistols. Every movement he made was automatic. If he thought about the situation too much it would not help him any during the mission. It didn't take a genius to realize he may not make it back. Even he had limits. He didn't even bother going over the plan. He knew he was the muscle. All he had to do was take out any DGO the others missed - easy, right?

"This had better work..." he sighed as he left the armory to go watch what could be his last sunrise.

Jericho
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caine on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Caine cleared his throat and wiped his hands on his pants while looking at the door in front of him. His palms were sweating (which he hated) because he was nervous (which he hated even more.) From what he had heard, General Red was a hero of the DGO and one of the main enemies of the Protestors. He had been standing in front of the door for about five minutes now, not knowing what to say and wanting more than anything to make a good first impression to his new Commanding Officer. Finally he raised his hand and knocked on the door with two short raps before entering the office. β€œHello, my name is Caine and I have been placed directly under your command and was told to report to your office immediately.”

Caine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:58 am

Alexis was doing some paperwork when someone knocked on the door and entered her office.He introduced himself as Caine and said that he had been placed directly under her command.She recalled something about some recruit who will be reporting in that day and simply nodded."Just go outside and look for Vicky,she'll tell you what to do."Alexis said,flipping through the pages of some files.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy me:] on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:25 am

(ha ha, dont we all)
Today was the day she'd have her revenge. Don't worry, she told herself. General Red, Vicky and all the others that they have been spying on to get information will fall. Without their power source, it would be like cutting the rope which they are using to climb to the top of the mountain...the higher they were, the harder they fell.
Unlike all the other days, Cat was not worried. She had only one emotion- anger. And when anger stayed burning in her heart, she craved revenge like a bloodthirsty vampire, unhealthy as it might be. Sweet and bubbly as she may be to her friends, to her enemy she is merciless. Especially to those who killed her parents.On days like these, she wished that she could be more of a fighter than just a mere shadow. Her ability in the first place was to be stealthy, remaining unseen, like someone invisible, someone no one noticed. if only she could be Briareos, she would kill General Red with her bare hands.
Clutching the rail, she changed into her suit, a little laser gun in her right boot, just in case she needed it, and if she saw General Red.
She shook her head. I musn't think that. They have to sentence her like fair people. It doesn't mean that because she was unfair and ruthless, I have to be too, she thought.
Tucked away safely in a pouch on her arm was the most important part of her suit: the chemical.Checking to see if it was there, she then breathed in.
Go, Cat.

Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!