Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mass Effect (IC thread)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Mass Effect (IC thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 am

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mass-effect-intrest-check-t18577.html go here and let me know you want to join anyothers who have already joined post your character here using the format.

i forgot the plot.. holy crap

Anyway, this begin's at the end of the first game when the reapers and swelling in numbers and the fight with the terminus systems and the colilsion of humans and the other races. also we now have a human figurehead with in the council i need a experience rp to play that role as well otherwise have fun!

Name:(uh.. name?)
Height: (how tall iz you?)
Weight: (how much you weight. please be advised that you are a marine even if you not, your must be in good shape no fat soilders)
Race: (Human, Asari,whatever..)
History: (doesnt have to be terribly long but let me know a little about you. enough to understand you.)
Weapon/s: (what kind of heat you packin'? links are welcome don't post picture use the links.)
Apperence: (link are welcome.)
Anything else you'd want: (Apporved by me.)

Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Stay with this thread please, be active and at least every other
2. No god modding
3. ABSOLUTLY NO ONE LINER, try to make it to at 2 paragraph, if you can’t a paragraph and a half
4. Respect everyone, not just the owner
5. Try to act and do as your char would do, I do not want a cruel person saving someone, and if you like to rush into battle then do not make your char think
6. Be realistic, you can get hurt from a big fall, when you get stab you are in trouble, you should be weak not running around like nothing happen and you do not have infinite blood
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Charrie

Name: Lilah Anderson
Height: 5'7
Weight: 143 Lbs
Race: Human
History: the youngest female to ever become a captian she does her job very welcome and is always protected and loved by her crew. (btw.. i need crew.) her ship the Durandal is like that of a brand new ship and exclusive state of the art ship.
Weapon: her biotic powers a gunhttp://www.imfdb.org/images/a/af/I-Robot-Hero-Gun-02a.jpg
Apperence:http://media.photobucket.com/image/female%20human/Dark_Heavenly_Angel/female%20human/Jessica.jpg?o=72
Anthing else you'd want: uh nothing..

BECAUSE CERTIAN PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING PLEASE ONLY USe IC IN THE PIECE OF FORUM. USE THE OCC FOR.. OCC AND THINGS THAT YOU WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AND ENJOY!
Last edited by TheGoddessReborn on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Mass Effect (IC thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 am

Name: John Wallace
Height: 7'
Weight: 340 (2% body fat)
History: John is a career soldier. He enlisted young, and plans on retireing old. He was commander and point man in his old squad, but now after losing his squad to a Geth ambush, he is curently "up for grabs" as he looks for another squad to join. He is up for consederation on a joint Human-Council task force that would shadow specters in hopes of learning from them.
Weapon/s: He carries a heavy MG, a double barraled-tactical shotgun, and a standard pistol.
Apperence: He is tall and hulky, with buzz cut brown hair. He has a friendly face, and jolly personality.
Last edited by Conquerer_Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:21 am

im not done you know that right?

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 am

No, I did not know that, sorry.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:52 am

it's okay :D it's up just fix it sweetie.

and um NO one under 24 please.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:12 am

Fixed.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:35 pm

If you'll have me I'm in.

Name: Samuel "Sam" Zeigler
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 165 lbs

History:
From Eden Prime, Lt. Zeigler entered the Alliance Navy through a Reserve Officer Training Program at his local University. He was assigned to a flight unit as is considered one of the better pilots in the fleet, having piloted ships during the Blitz and the Battle for the Citadel. He tested strongly in infantry fighting as well as land vehicle piloting. It has been said that he was born with a vehicle's control yoke in his hands.
Weapons:
Karpov X Pistol with Tungsten IX Rounds and a Polaris IX Omni-Tool at all times; a Crossfire IX Assault Rifle with Shredder VII rounds and Mercenary VIII Light Armor when in the field Carries an antique combat knife from his ancestor who served on Earth in World War II which he keeps in surprisingly good condition.
Appearance:
Short brown hair, a well toned physique, square-ish jaw, defined cheekbones, and green eyes. His skin is dark from spending an unusual amount of time in the field for a pilot. He is usually seen in the pilot's Day uniform; a t-shirt with his duty insignia and a loose fitting pair of pants.
Other:
Pilot of the SSV Durandal and M35 Mako Driver
Last edited by Target on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you mess with me, you WILL be hippyfied. You are officially warned.

You lived what anybody gets, Bernie. You got a lifetime.
~Death

How's the general public today?
Off it's meds.
~Ian and Matt Machall

Target
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:15 pm

I'll throw my hat in as the first non-human. Hopefully this is acceptable:

Name: Vi’car Inortalis
Height: 6’ 3"
Weight: 167 lbs
Race: Turian

History: Born on a small science outpost on a moon near the edge of Hierarchy space, Vi’car’s mother forced him to join the Turian military. Boot camp began on his 15th birthday, and Vi’car received three years of training to become an officer; before being assigned to a warship flotilla in the Turian Navy. Vi’car served until the age of 30, at which he become part of the Reserves. Vi’car signed up for another tour of service however, and was placed on a Turian Dreadnought as part of the Citadel Defense Fleet. As such, Vi’car was at the front line during the Siege of the Citadel, and participated in the destruction of the Reaper known as Sovereign. After the Siege, Vi’car joined a newly established Turian-Human task force, and placed under the command of Captain Lilah Anderson.

Weapons and Equipment: Striker IX Pistol with Sledgehammer Rounds, Hammer X Sniper Rifle with High Explosive rounds and a Savant IX Omni-Tool. Duelist IX Medium Armor.

Appearance: Vi’car is of average height and physical appearance for a Turian Soldier. His skin is a mocha brown, and his face has been painted green with the fine lines and designs of his family crest. He wears an old family heirloom around his neck, a Baetika Colony insignia from the Turian Unification War.

Anything else you'd want: No, I’m good, thanks.

Cheers,

TheWalrus
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:06 am

ooc: Accepted. you guys may begin. dont forgit i still need crew peoples for my ship! :O
lol, i just read your post walrus.. well i got one. YAY!

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:21 pm

((might as well give this thing a kick-start. I'll edit this if something's not kosher.))

The SSV Durandal arrived at the Citadel Mass Relay and her pilot, Sam, looked out the view port and saw the purple cloud that was Citadel Space and marveled. For about as long as it took for the Ships comm to buzz at him.

"Citadel Control this is SSV Durandal requesting permission to enter Citadel space."

Sam leaned his head down and keyed his suit mic "Captain, this is Lt. Zeigler. We are entering Citadel space for final resupply and scheduled mission updates. Requesting permission to take us in and land."

The Ships Comm chirped at him and Sam heard a Turian voice "SSV Durandal, this is Citadel Control. Permission to enter space granted. It may take a bit to squeeze you in a docking port though, we're a bit backed up here. Circle about or come to a stop at the following coordinates."

A series of numbers appeared on Sam's monitor, and he brought the Ship around, with a quick "Acknowledged control. Durandal standing by." Sam gave the control yoke a small tug and felt the ship move under him and the crew, before stopping in the coordinates and reversing thrust with a gentle hand and stopping the ship dead with barely a twitch for anyone to notice. He gave a somewhat arrogant smile.

"Captain, awaiting further instructions."

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 pm

*The Citadel, center of galactic affairs and society. Or at least, it was before the ancient AI warship, Sovereign, attempted to summon it's brothers from Dark Space. Although the Citadel Council had been saved, the damage to the Citadel Fleet was enormous, and an uncertain future loomed over the horizon.

The briefing was through and to the point, but the Turian reading it couldn't help but think there was more to the story.

Vi’car Inortalis stood on the dock with a group of Human Systems Alliance personnel, awaiting the arrival of the SSV Durandal. Vi'car looked around at the group: it was part of a Human-Turian task-force to investigate something he hadn't been informed of yet, but Vi'car was disturbed at the lack of Turians at the dock, him being the only one. Hopefully more would show, he wasn't sure. Vi'car was all for the Humans gaining a seat on the Council, after all, they had saved the Citadel Fleet, regardless of what the Salarians and Turians believed. However, this Turian held no qualms against the Humans, even though his father had killed many during the "Relay 314 Incident". In all truth, Vi'car was honoured to be a part of this crew, and looked forward to working with the Humans, although he would never admit it.*

"Hmmph. The Humans sure take their sweet time arriving, don't they?"

*Before any of the assembled personnel could give the Turian a response, the SSV Durandal gracefully floated up to the dock, settling into position with ease.*

"That's it?...I thought it would be larger..."

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm

John was the first off. He was in a slick black suit with the helmet off. On his soldier was a red eagle insignia, as well as several markings on his suit that denoted rank and achievments. He walked over to the group standing on the dock. "This is it then," he said in a quasi-question, "well, alright then."

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm

*Vi'car sees John step off the Durandal and approaches him briskly.*

*Holds out his hand to shake* "Vi'car Inortalis, Turian Hierarchy. And may I ask who you are?"

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:27 pm

"John Wallace," he said greeting the hand shake firmly, "good to meet you Vi'car."

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:46 pm

*The Turian equivalent of a smile creeps across Vi'car's face, he was glad the first Alliance Human of the day was polite.*

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Wallace."

*Vi'car motions for John to follow him as he moves away from the crowd, allowing the rest of the Alliance personnel to mingle...*

"So, Wallace. Do you know what our plan for departure is? If not, would you like to join me for a drink down in the Wards?"

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:51 pm

"I'm just the muscle, so I wouldn't mind at all," he said chucling, "You lead the way, this is my first visit to the citidel."

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Sam statred going through the post-landing checklist. For all the hassle, the Alliance operator had been surprisingly quick to find a dock. As he went down the list, he heard an automated chime in his suit's speakers. "All crew not required for post-flight check in are free to move about the Citadel. please be aware that leaving the area or not responding to a call can be considered desertion and thus is punishable..." At that point, Sam stopped caring, and unfastened his harness. he had finished the checklist and scrambled to his feet. He kept his throat mic muted and his suit speakers at maximum in case he was called back, but...

"God it's been too long since I got any shore leave." Sam checked his right hip for the holstered pistol that Alliance military personnel were allouwed to carry on the Citadel, made sure his Omni-tool was functioning while he walked down the ship's gangplank.

"Now where is the nearest bar so I can get my '1 maximum-while-on-call' drink and find a nice Asari looking for a good time?"

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm

*Vi'car turns his head and shouts over his shoulder...*

"If you're looking for a good time, follow the Turian!"

*Vi'car chuckles to himself and addresses John.*

"You've never been on station? Well, the Citadel is an amazing place, I wish you could have seen it before the Geth attack...still a wonder though. Anyway, I suppose that's not really relevant anymore...with things changing so much recently..."

*Vi'car trails off for a second before snapping out..*

"Erh...umm, anyway. Let's get a drink. To Chora's Den!"

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Target on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:03 am

"Hey! Wait up!" Sam came jogging at a clip to the small grouping that had started to emerge.

"Name's Sam. Good to meet ya Sergeant, ummm... Turian...guy. So, where we off too, and when do we get to the drinking, followed by the fighting, and some beautiful Asari whisking me off to her quarters for a clandestine evening tending to my wounds and pilot's lament..." Sam was obviously in a good mood, acting for all intents and purposes like a sleaze mixed with a jester.

Target
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:25 am

John laughed hartliy at the man. He took the man's hand in a big firm hand shake. "Why I guess you could say that, though I've never been to the citidel before now, so Vi'car here was going to show me what this place has to offer," he said boomingly. He laughed some more, as he always seemed to find something funny. Oh the good times he had back on Earth, and with his old squad.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!