Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mass Effect (IC thread)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Mass Effect (IC thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Black groaned.
"Aw, shit, are you going to sing that crap again?" He chuckled, taking the offered cigarette, and smoking in silence as Jack sung. Finally, he said with a half-chuckle: "That brings back some good memories from back in the days." He got a distant look in his eyes for a while. Then, suddenly, he stood up following Jack. "Yeah, we need that piece of junk up and running." He moved as if to begin work on it.

As he did, however, a sudden sharp pain cut through his left arm. It was so painful sweat broke out on his forehead, and he had to take support against the Mako not to fall over, clutching the arm as he did. In the pain-induced haze he was in, he managed to pull out the plastic bottle with painkillers, pulled the cork off, and poured a pill into his mouth, swallowing it. As he did, slowly, the pain dissapated, and he exhaled, trying to steady his breathing. As he looked at the arm, he couldn't help but think, "You useless piece of shit". The arm was still being rejected by the body, and it didn't help that the host to the arm, Black himself, hated the thing.

"God damn it." He muttered, wiping his eyebrow. He turned to the Mako, and climbed up on top of it to begin the work anew.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

"It's not crap, it's 20th century rock that I found on earth!" He laughed, Jack couldn't help but grimace when he saw Black in pain.
He would leave it though, that guy was tough as a Krogan. He climbed on top of the Mako as well, then he started to twist a knob and looked over at Black. "Hold this!"He shouted before getting oil squirted over his face. "Fuck!" He shouted wiping it off.
He then began to turn another knob with the plasma wrench, the shields slowly came back into life. "Yes, well we'll have to leave the rest for later. First we're prepping for a mission and second I wanna' catch up with you buddy. It's been a LONG time"
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm

(OoC: I'm going to be gone untill friday, I may be able to reply by then, but don't count on it. Untill then consider my character a NPC.)
Practioner of the Free Market

Sometimes, all you'll ever going to find is a spoon.

"Nationalism is the destroyer of nations; patriotism the preserver"

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Black nodded with a grin.
"Yeah, we should grab a pint or two as soon as we've got some free time, and catch up on old times. But I guess we better prepare for the mission for now." He jumped down from the Mako, drying off some grease on a piece of white cloth. "I've got to check out a side-arm and a service rifle for one." He said. "Speaking of which, do you have any idea what our mission is? I wasn't told anything except to report in to the Durandal after my scheduled R&R at the medbay."

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:47 am

"The only people that know about the mission is the Captain and the pilot. 'Sides I've got some guns you might like" He smirked picking his helmet up and walking into the ship. He walked over to his bag and pulled it open. Two black weapons were sat there. He picked the side arm up "The Mark VI Commando Pistol, armor piercing and incindiery rounds. And the Mark VII Lancer Rifle with attachable plasma blade, Armor piercing and skin melting rounds. There all yours, I got me the same models here.... " He handed Black the weapons.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:49 am

Black took the rifle, and studied it with an approving nod.
"Not bad. Where the heck did you get something like this?" He aimed the weapon, and pulled the trigger, letting it give away an audible click. "Well, I'm sure these'll come in handy if we're being sent out into the Traverse." He said, placing the gun in his holster and leaning the rifle against the Mako.

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 am

"I made the rifle, but the pistol. I got that from this weird guy hanging around near the docks last month. It works fine I tried it myself." he smiled. Then he looked at Black "so you got a job to do, I'm the engineer so you'll probably not see me while we're in space. I'll be in the engine room most of the time." He put his helmet back on and said "I gotta get to work then." He walked down to one of the lifts and it sent him down to the engine room.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!