Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stella Luna School IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Stella Luna School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 am

Jack ran over to Takeshi panting, he took a drink out of the lake before looking around and seeing Tai and Thead. "come on." He panted before running as best he could to them, before falling on his knees in front of them. He got there in time to here "What do we do now?" Jack looked over at Tai. "I dunno......We could go and get like a burger or something because I haven't eaten all day, you feel that?" He said chuckling and falling on his back. "Oh hey Thead, why do you look like a turtle........" He mumbled before dozing off, right after the school had blown up, he had decided to have a thirty minute nap.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Takeshi noticed the two after Jack went up to them. He had heard Tai's question, but he couldn't think of an answer. Instead, he asked, "Why did all these monsters come here? I didn't think they were that organized or intelligent. I mean, they're smart like a fox, not like a person. So why'd they attack the school like that?" He didn't need to add that he had never seen this many monsters in his life, let alone all at once. It wasn't a sight you would see everyday.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 pm

"A burger sounds nice." Tai commented casually, leaning on the closest solid thing to her that wasn't blown up. "As for your question, Takeshi, isn't it obvious? We're a school full of students in training to kill monsters. Monsters don't want that. They send an invasion. Make any sense?"

She folded her arms and frowned at the setting sun, just halfway above the lake surface. If it was setting, then that meant she wouldn't be able to use Killjoy to his full extent, and just use him as a normal gun. Solar power was important for Killjoy, for all Solar Guns.

"At least we didn't run into any...HGI's." She murmured, sinking down on the pillar. Her back slid down and her knees were folded up, her arms still crossed. HGI's, one of her worst nightmares.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Tai obviously hadn't gotten the point of what he was saying. It was natural for them to attack, if they thought like humans. But Takeshi had never heard of one that did. The lower levels most certainly didn't. However, he didn't comment on his thoughts. Instead, he had to ask, "What is an HGI?" He thought back to the black thing he had fought earlier. Come to think of it, what was it? It definitely wasn't a monster, and it had talked to them.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Tai stayed quiet for quite the while until answering. The HGI creature clouded her thoughts, her mind turning back to the dark and depressed state it once was. She had thought she was going to die back then, and she had a scar to prove it.

"An HGI..." she paused, inhaling a deep breath. "Is short for Human Gathered Intelligence, a monster on a level too high for the scale to count it. It sucks out human intelligence, and feeds on our brain cells for their own mind, boosting their knowledge of everything around them. Depending on the person it feeds out of, it will gain that individuals knowledge, about their life, the environment around them, and all the conflict that has happened. It's sort of like a soul that moves around, possessing bodies and absorbing out their intelligence for themselves..."

She will not cry.

"It can take form of just about everything, but for a human, some parts of it is a shadow, mainly the right eye."

She bit her lip and desperately tried to shake out the pictures forming in her head, all the panting and running, the gunshots, the roars...the phasing in and out of the real world, memory replaying at the time, those memories disappearing in a flash...

She let out a shaky breath and hugged her knees to her chest, burying her head in them. Now the school was gone, and was she one of the only survivors? There had to be more people, had to.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Takeshi shivered at her description. He hoped to God that he'd never meet one of those. Those things sounded... evil, no other way to describe it. While monsters weren't particularly good, these ones seemed like something a mother would use to scare their kids into doing what they want. They could eve get to Tai, someone who he would have thought was unflappable. She was in the fetal position on the ground, never a good thing. But he didn't want to point it out. So he said instead, "Well, I think most of the people got to the base in time, so I'm pretty sure no one died in the explosion. How many did we lose before that?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Dante

"The immortals were searching for a core weapon in other words your weapon ruby and the person who can bring out its full power" Dante says as he opens the map. "They plan on combining all the core weapons to make the strongest weapon in existence I think" Dante tells Celia. "You still want to risk going to the immortals base when you could just meet there leader who is currently in control of Kaine at the school here is the map" he says handing her the map. Dante then jumps onto a nearby roof an disapears.

Thead

"First lets restrain Kaine then we should check if any of the other schools were attacked" Thead says leaping off the stone pillar and landing in the midst of the group.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Celia sighed and looked at the now blown up school. From the top of her mansion, you could see the school. There were many debris as well as dead monsters and their blood. She might not ever come back here or meet everyone anymore, but she wanted to know. Celia nodded at Dante trying to show that she understood. So, she was one of these people and Ruby was one of the weapons. Basically Ruby's full power was Sapphire right? Celia took the map and carefully looked at it. She looked up to find Dante missing. It was fine, she won't die or anything so it should be fine. Ruby shined brightly and faded trying to tell Celia not to go. Celia was going though, she had to. She needed to know more about the immortals and what happened that day. Celia jumped off the roof and decided to go look for Tai and the others and say good bye just in case she won't see them anymore. She ran towards the school at full power. Seeing Tai with Takeshi and Thead she waved at them as she hid the map in her pocket. "Hey! So you are alive huh?" Celia yelled.
Last edited by plumies on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Bringing Killjoy out to his full gun form, Tai used him to hoist herself up just as the sun set completely, leaving a streak of orange in the horizon. She glared at the area and sighed, grateful that there were Shadow Bladers amongst the group. "I don't know." She murmured to Takeshi, and turned as Thead began to talk.

"Alright...let's go, but realize that the other schools are very far away, and the closest teleport stations are miles away." Tai answered, shaking off her HGI memories, and paused. "Unless you've got a portable panel."

She embraced her large gun to her body, since hugging one of the group individuals didn't seem very comfortable at the moment, and they would be wondering why the sudden hug.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Malcolm was suddenly back in the city. He was laying on a big cliff overlooking the entire area. He got up and started to rub the back of his head. "Ugh, what happened to me?" He tried desperatly to remeber what had happened just awhile ago, he couldn't shake the feeling that something did happen. "I just keep drawing up blanks, no matter how hard I think." He then looked out to the demolished school, seeing the smoke and flame rise high into the air. A sigh then passed his lips and he got up and streched for a bit. "Well, no point of staying here." He then tried some practice punches on the tree he was next to. "Better head back to see if anyone was able to survive." He cracked his kunckles and walked off.

Dawn Breaker was still laying in the same spot it was in before. The flames near it started to die out and only the wind could be heard. Complete and utter silence. Suddenly, Dawn Breaker started to pulsate again like before, but it's hold on Steller Weapon miesters was very strong, luring anyone who could sense Steller Weapons. It pulsated in a fixed pattern, as if it was trying to send a message to anyone who could sense it. It continued pulsating till someone, or even it's master, would come to get it.

Malcolm stopped on his way to the school. He felt his heart beat of coure. He stood there and focused, concentrating on what was doing it. Something strange then happened, his entire soul was pulled out of his physical body. "What the!?" He wore the same clothes, he was just transperente and floating in the air. His body was still standing there, motionless. "Things are starting to really crazy around here." He then heard his heart skip a beat again. This time, however, he was able to pin-point the location with ease, which was hard for him before this happened. He then flew towards the sense he had felt when his heart misbeated. He then saw his weapon on the ground. But it wasen't his weapon he was looking at, it was the girl that floated above it that caught Malcolm's intrest. She wore human clothes and looked like a normal girl. The only thing that made her strange, was the mask she wore. It looked like a jester's mask, with the closed, curved eyes and the v-shape smile. One side was white with the eye and mouth being black, while the other was black with the eye and mouth being white. Another thing that made her stand out, was her hair. It was a dark purple color and it looked like it was alive, with it moving on it's on slightly side to side. Malcolm wanted to know who she was, but before he could get a chance to get up-close, he was sucked right back into his body.

He panted for awhile, since what he did took a heavy toll on his soul. "I have...so many questions to be answered...but I don't have time for them right now." He then started to run towards the school to retrieve his weapon.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm

"I got something better than a portable panel, I got a portable radio something that big would probaly be on the news right" Thead says taking out a small radio.

The radio says "Stella Luna School just explouded we are watching the other schools but nothing is happening no one will be let out or into the school in the fear that a HGI is located inside the area."

"That is going to make things complicated for us to attack the immortals but first everyone should know what the immortals are after they after the core weapons which are weapons with a soul stored in them such as your Killjoy Tai and Celia's Ruby right Celia" he says when he heres Celia yell.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:14 pm

After the school had exploded, Daniel had been walking around in a daze. He wasn't sure where he was going. He had his weapons out and was ready for any surprises. Suddenly, a hooded man stepped out. "Do you want power?" he said. He didn't wait for an answer. "We are the immortals. We can make you stronger. We can triple your strength. Join us." he said calmly. "Follow me if you wish to join." he said. Daniel didn't know why he began following. He had a bad feeling about it, but he was also drawn to the stranger.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Celia nodded to answer Thead. "Sorry guys, I'm not going to be attacking the immortals with you guys. Or at least for now. I'm just going to go and see what they are up to........" Celia's voice trailed off. She shouldn't tell them that she was going to the immortal's base. They would probably worry and she wouldn't want them to worry about her. Celia opened her mouth again to speak, "Anyway....In case anything happens....This will be a good bye. I will be back soon." Celia winced at her own lie. She didn't think she would be coming back anytime soon. Celia ran off before anyone could say anything and took out the map. She followed the map and arrived at an old looking place with a few garages in line of each other. They were used a long time ago, maybe a few hundred years ago when cars were used. She closed her eyes and sensed a presence in the nearest garaged closest to her. She knocked on the door and said, "This is Celia. Um, I have some questions." Celia knew she shouldn't openly say that she was here, but she didn't care. Celia put her hand into her pocket where Ruby was and gripped her as her hand shook a little. She was pretty nervous and didn't really know what to do.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"Radio works too." Tai said nonchalantly, Killjoy still in her arms. She saw Celia appear and then head off to god knows where, and a rare frown tugged at her pink lips. Someone like her, especially when there's a weapon with a soul in it, shouldn't be heading off to places alone. Even if she was a Shadow Blader, and her scythe was boosted under the moonlight and the shadows, she wouldn't be able to fend off all those creatures lurking about, she was a first year as well too, Tai took note of that.

If she dies...then it's her blame. Tai thought, watching her disappearing form.

So her gun had a soul.

The immortals wanted that soul.

There was no fucking way they were getting his soul.

"You guys, let's go find Kaine." She murmured, and turned Killjoy back into a charm. She tugged down her goggles and pulled on her fingerless gloves with steel knuckle rings. If it was night, then there was no possible way she could use power absorbed from Solar energy.

She'll deal with anything physical.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Takeshi nodded. He didn't like the fact that the sun had set though. Although his sword worked better at night than during the day, his best times were still dawn and dusk. He wondered if he would ever find out his weapons soul. He probably would, but for now, he had other things to worry about too. Like that damn crystal in his chest. That thing wasn't good news. At all.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:29 am

Ryuto, though he had no emotional attachments to the place was shocked that the shcool was blown up due to an infestation, wondering what the hell had happened. Though he was happy he was able to slay a few monsters, it had been a while. Leaving the base and walking around the grounds, looking at the damage and for any survivors, knowing that an explosion like that, people had to have been hurt from it or whatever caused them to use such a bomb. Still gripping his weapon firmly, he's seen monsters survive such things before, and Ryuto wasn't the one to let his guard down so easily, calling out into the destruction "IS anyone still alive?"
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:42 am

He could still hear what they were saying n his partial unconciousness, he looked round, Thead didn't look liek a turtle anymore.
They were talking about going to find Kaine, "You guys go find him, i know an old diner in the city full of refugees but I can get food. I'll be back in an hour.
He said getting up and walking through the rubble, off to the old town outside of the old school, many buildings were colapsed, and some had just fallen over.
He knocked on the diner door 3 times. "Name and password." Came the voice. "jack Reid, chocolate chip muffins." He heard the door click, and was quickly pulled in. "what do you need, shelter, food, water?'' asked the guy. "Food and water." Jack replied. The guy puled up a bag and put a few bottles of water in.
"All i got is sandwiches and candy bars, thats all i can give you." The guy looked really sorry, but Jack new that it wold do. "Thanks, i really appreciate it." Jack smiled under his mask and left, then sprinted towards the school.

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 pm

"Gah..That mortal girl dare burry me under this rubble?...Hmph." Kaine thought.

"Hades? Fire." A red and black shot Roared out of the gun, blasting through the rubble.

"Now...To find her."
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Celia not hearing any answer was about to knock again, but the door suddenly oppened. Celia walked in as the door slammed behind her. It was dark, a bit too dark. Celia could barely see anything, just some shadows. Celia gulped as a wave of presences wafted over her. Most of them were immortals and some, monsters. She took a deep breath and asked, "So, umm....Can we turn on the lights?" Celia didn't really know what to say. What could she say in a situation like this? She took a step foward uncertainly as the lights went on. She blinked with the sudden change of light. It sort of blinded her. She looked around and saw a people she didn't recognize, but she knew they were probably all immortals. Suddenly a voice echoed out, one that seemed to come from thin air, "So you came Celia Sprite. We welcome you here." The immortals turned their attentions to Celia and nodded a greeting as they went back to what they were doing before. Celia gulped and asked quietly, "How do you know my name?" The voice only chuckled as it disappeared. She stood there dumbfoundly and wondered what to do. Everyone seemed to ignore her and it seemed she was not even there.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Daniel and the hooded man went back to their base. He noticed Celia was there, and people were talking to her. What the hell? What's she doing here? I can't let her see me. Maybe she was captured. I can't let her see me, i dont know what she'd think of me. Daniel tried to stay hidden. I'm going to listen in though. They might be telling her something important.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!