Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stella Luna School IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Stella Luna School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:27 pm

In the year 2500 a meteor by the name of Anima sanctorum,hit the earth wiping out 20% Of the population.
Now, that meteor also brought monsters with it.
These monsters got hungry.
They killed and fed upon 15% of the worlds population.
This meteor also brought a means to slay these monsters, Solar guns, and Shadow blades.
(A Solar gun is a gun which fires special bullets made of solar energy. They range from flame-throwers to snipers.
A Shadow blade is a weapon with a blade made from dark energy. They range from scythes to swords.
To obtain one of these weapons you must be chosen by the gun/sword.
Usually the person will dream of it, then, the next day, they will have it in their hand when they wake up.)
The government decided to train people with "Steller weapons" to use the.They then created Stella Luna school to do just that. This roleplay is about a group of kids who attend that School.

RULES
Swearing is allowed,but try not to overdo it.
No sex. We don't want to see you get it on like jack rabbits.
Romance is allowed,even encouraged, but keep it PG-13.

Also every student should have a partner of the opposite weapon type.

SCHOOL RULES
Fighting is allowed, as long as it is with blank weaponry.
Respect your elders.
All weaponry must be registered.
Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
Curfew is 9:00

Rule infractions will be punished by the Discipline Squad.

DUELS
At the beginning of the school year each student will be given a blank copy of their weapon. For guns, this means Hologram bullets. For Blades this means Hologram Blades. These must be used to prevent injury and both sides must accept.
Last edited by FoxFlare on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Stella Luna School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Malcolm wasen't that excited about his enrollment at SLS, infact, he hated it, but he was at least able to be resonible for that to happen in the first place. Malcolm woke up from a restless night. He looked at his clock. It was almost 7:00 A.M. and school was about to start. "*sigh* Well, might aswell endure it until I can leave it." He got up and started to get ready. He lived alone in his home, for he was an orphane. His parents died in a car accident, or at least that's what they told him. He's had thoughts about if that was true or not. But he didn't lingre in the past, but rather look toward the future. Once he was all ready, he grabbed himself a snack and headed out.

When he reached the school, he was pretty amazed at the size of it, even though he didn't show it. "At least the people who disgined the place made it look cool." He walked up the main stairway that lead to the entrance of the school. When he made it and walked through, he was even more amazed at the inside of it, again not showing it though. He stood there for awhile with a confused face. "Uuuugggghhh...where do I go now?" He stood there for a moment more. "Great, now i'll have to look through this entire place." So he walked off to see if he could figure out where he needs to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Tai kept a steady smile as she walked through the morning state of Stella Luna. Even if the smile was fake, it was an attempt to bring on brighter spirits to the elite school. The mood was always so crisp, so professional. It reminded her of those people in business suits with suitcases, exchanging murmurs and curt nods. But this was a school, not a high-class business company. Stella Luna even had a Disciplinary Committee to keep students in line, where the manners would not lack in a company.

She had arrived to the main school building early. Sleep was not essential to her, and she didn't get the effects of lacking it.
(ex. bags under eyes?)

Stalking through the hallways, her arms were tightly wrapped around her books. Turning the corner, she bumped into a boy.

"Sorry. Be careful." she murmured, and glided past him.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Kaine was walking down the hallway, just getting back from a swim in the lake.

"Hey, whats up?" He said, to Tai, as he saw her in the hallway.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Thead

Thead was let in to school a day early to look over the disciplinary squads base. After finding everything appropiate and ready for use he goes to the bases roof and sleeps on it.

The next day, the first day of the school year he gets Dante to set everything up to welcome the new members to the discipline squad. Thead patrols the entrance of the school noticing the newcomers. Getting board of after a while Thead heads to the school roof.

Dante

Dante came into the school earlier then Thead bringing with him the things he needed to set up the base. After setting the base off he left to check on the dorm assignments seeing both him and Thead were in the same dorm he smiles. Thead walks to his dorm finding his room he goes to sleep.

The next day, the first day of the school year Dante is woke up by Thead telling him to prepare the welcoming banner for the new recruits. Dante heads to the base and sets up the welcoming banner for the base. Dante being free after setting up the banner heads to the discipline squad sign ups.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:50 pm

Malcolm was at least able to find the dorms he was in going to stay in. "Finally found something that I could use." He walked in and searched for his dorm room. After about an hour of searching, he found it and started to put his stuff up. When he was done, he plopped right onto the bed that was put in. "Damn, I haven't slept in a bed like this in forever..." Even though he had other stuff to do, he decided that a little nap wouldn't hurt. So he fel deep asleep. One thing that he didn't bother to look at, however, was the plate that had the names of the people in the dorm. He would soon get an unexpected guest to grace his presence.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Winter woke up pretty early, it was her first day at Stella Luna and she was nervous and excited at the same time. She got up and took a quick shower and changed into her blue outfit and put on her hat with her headphones in her neck. Once she was finished, checking she was all dressed and ready, she grabbed her black book bag and went downstairs, grabbing a blueberry muffin in the kitchen and her water bottle then left her apartment complex calmly so not to trip or fall on the stairs. Winter lived on her own for a few months, her parents had transfered to a different part of the country due to her father's work, they let Winter live on her own to attend Stella Luna they fully trust her to be on her own. Winter made her way to the school calmly, listening to classical music and finishing her muffin, once on the school grounds she stopped in the front and felt amazed by how big it was after a minute she walked inside and was mesmerized by the place "wow..." she whispered to herself and looked more around she then bumped into a locker "ouch..." she said and rubbed her head. "that's what I get for daydreaming..." Winter muttered and then looked to her sides and noticed she was lost and didn't even know what her first class was.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Tai blinked at the boy before rebuilding up her smile.

She had lived on campus for the summer, a student of SLS for a year now. She had her room filled, and hoped for a better year. She was attacked by a monster last year, which gave her a small scar on her left hip. She kept on walking until she found her old locker, which would stay the same throughout the years at SLS.

She stuffed her books and iPod into the locker and turned to him.

"Kaine...I'm fine. Did you just come back from a swim?" she questions, noticing his slightly damp hair.

A bump was heard on her open locker and Tai peered out, a girl with headphones rubbing her head. "Are you alright?" Tai asks, directing her attention from Kaine to the girl.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm

"Uh..Yeah.." "Just dont tell The disciplinary squad, its strictly prohibited...and their leaer is a Fricken Psyco..." He whispered.

"Ouch. That looked like it hurt." He said, when he saw the girl.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Winter took of her headphones and shook her head "I really should stop daydreaming..." she said a bit annoyed to herself and rubbed her forehead still, she finally paid attention that she was in front of two people, she blushed embarrassed "ye yes I'm I'm fine" she stuttered shyly. "sorry...I wasn't really pay attention..." she said still shyly stuttering a bit, I did the most embarrassing thing on my first day, how could it get any worse? she thought in her head sadly. She moved away a bit from the opened locker and touched her forehead again it still hurt a bit but no scratch or anything, she was relived for that part.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Tai tilted her head and softly giggled. She recalled over her first day at Stella Luna, where she had crashed into a certain someone with a bunch of books and a gun.

"It's alright. I did something stupid on my first day too. Kaine would know," she paused. "It...is your first day here. Right?"

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:50 pm

"*Sigh..* Yeah, i still have that scar..." Kaine said.

"On my first day...I shot Thead in the arm...except it wasn't an accident." He said, with a large smirk on his face.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Winter blushed still "I see...yes it is my first day here...so I'm sort of lost on...what to do" she said rubbing the back of her head and smiled dumbfounded. "so if you been here before you are my upperclassmen...nice to meet you Winter Bara" she said shyly introducing herself and bowed and then straightened herself up to face them both. "...ummmm who's Thead by the way?" she asked curiously.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Tai closed her locker door with the necessary books and leaned against her locker. There was quite a while until class would start, so conversation could be made right now.

"Thead is the head of the Disciplinary Committee, in other words, a very violent and evil young man." Tai spoke calmly, her smile never leaving her face. "Kaine can tell you the details.

She held out her hand with four silver bands on each finger, save for the thumb. "I'm Tai. This is Kaine. If you're lost, we can show you around if you want."

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Thead

Thead walking down from the roof and heading through the school. He hears the coversation between Winter, Tai and Kaine. When Winter asks "who is Thead", Thead replies saying "Thead is the disciplinary squads president and me." Grabbing Kaine and Tai by the collar of there shirts "you are not in a ordinary school so more extreme punishments are nessecary also what was that about shooting me on purpose, and you Tai I'm not evil, violent yes maybe I even enjoy watching you squirm from my punishments but I am not evil " Thead says to the group. " Are you forgetting that I caught you arrow after you shot it at my eye Kaine" Thead says.

Dante

"Crap Thead is causing problems again" Dante says hearing the ruckus. I don't have time to deal with this he thinks to himself besides it is just Kaine again he must have gained some pain resistance from what he went through last year, not wanting to remember it. Well he better get used to it he is in the same dorm as Thead and me. Sighing he heads back to his dorm to find another student sleeping in his bed. Waking the student up he asks "why are you in my bed?"

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Celia walked into the school with her arms at her sides as well as her bag. Seeing the students of the school, it seemed she would be the shortest and youngest student in this entire school. However, Celia didn't mind, that is if you don't tell her how short she is. Her outfit dragged on the floor a little even though her outfit was the smallest size there was to it. She walked over to her assigned locker and opened it as she carefully placed it in the locker and closed it. She turned her head to see 3 students and an older person talking. Compared to them, Celia really looked like an elementary school student. She was turning 14 soon, so she hoped at least this year, people would be able to tell that she is in high school. Yes, the place was big, but Celia was use to it, that's why she was not mesmerized by it or gaped at it like most people do. Her family was wealthy and she lived in a huge mansion. However, her parents had died after being in a car accident. All the money that was left was given to her. She quickly went over to the 4 people talking and bowed. "Hello. I'm a new student, Celia Sprite. Hope to know you better while we are here." Celia said politely. She stood upright and looked at the three. It seemed that they were her seniors or at least 2 years older than her or maybe even more. The only reason why she came to this school, was because she lived fairly close to it. She had to walk to school since no one would be able to drive her, after all she lived by herself in that huge mansion.
Last edited by plumies on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 pm

This year, was going to be the worst year of his life. Orrin dreaded the moment when he turned into a senior. He sighed as he stepped through the gate and earned funny glances from a nearby group of juniors "What man would use a gun to fight.", "You know he's one of the weakest right?", He heard them all and ignored them. they only reason they said that was because he held back. Something his counseler tried to get rid of. the result was a gun to the forehead and another to the heart.

Every senior and teacher knew the reason why He was weak. And the lack of them actually bullying him caused several of the smarter students to back off. other's Orrin thought to be to stupid seemingly backed off because they had a bad feeling. Orrin chuckled and patted his two revolvers, indeed like his guns, he appeared to have two sides. So much difference that some people started calling him an old batman villan "Two-face!" A senior called raising a hand. He waved in return and continued on, determined to make it to class before a student decided to challenge him and claim he was stronger then a senior.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Malcolm woke up a little staretled. "Wait, your bed, what do you mean?" But beofre the boy could speak, Malcolm went over to check the plate with the names of the students that lived in them. He stood there, silently staring at the plac. Then a shock of realization appeared on his face. "I'm im the wrong dorm!" He then smacked his head as hard as h ecould into the wall. "I couldn't have gotten anymore idiotic or problematic than this." He then slide onto the floor with an annoyed face. "I hate this place more than I did before..."

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

As usual, Tai's almost creepy smile remained, even when she was being held by the president. She already knew he didn't like her, it was obvious. They were polar opposites, and opposites attract do not apply here.

"Oh, why hello Thead."

Her blue eyes bore into his hair covered ones, words that won't come out of her mouth spoke through her eyes instead.

Maybe I should've used the word sadistic instead of evil then?

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:26 pm

"Hmph. Idiot. My mentor is Elydria, one of the most powerful Solar gun- user to have ever lived. You think she hasnt taught me how to deal with some one like you?" in one smooth motion, Kaine kicked Thead in the chest Took, out Archer, aimed for Thead's head and caught Tai.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!