Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stella Luna School IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Stella Luna School IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampyre's Paramour on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Selena was still drifting in and out of consciousness. The pain in her back was receding, probably someone pulled out the dagger or it fell out of its own accord. The wound was shallow enough not to be fatal, but it still hurt a lot. The wound was now clotting, the bleeding already stopped. Yet naturally, mundane thoughts were still raging inside Selena's head.

"Argh, I would love to kill that guy who tried to skewer me with a knife...Let Moonfang do the talking...That guy totally ruined my clothes! He is SO gonna pay for that!...Great, I'm covered in blood like a raw steak on top of a barbecue grill...Could this be any more perfect?! Wait, speaking of barbecue, I am starving! I gotta get up or something..."

Then a loud explosion rocked the earth and Selena barely got up to run before some pile of rubble came crashing down on her. Luckily she was able to slice away some of the bigger pieces, but she was trapped underneath. "AW GREAT! I'VE BEEN STABBED IN THE BACK, GOT MY CLOTHES RUINED AND CAVED IN BY A BLOODY BUILDING! WHAT'S NEXT?! A GIANT UGLY MONSTER GONNA EAT ME UP?! OR A METEOR COMES HURTLING FROM THE SKY AND DESTROYS THE WHOLE WORLD?!" she shrieked, and immediately activated Moonfang, "Shadow Blade Moonfang, Level Two, Activate!" The scythe's handle got longer, the blade sharpens and glows with an eerie red glow. She struck the rubble on top of her and the debris flew upward. She leaped outside and landed on her two feet gracefully, panting. Then suddenly, she saw Thead and the others. Selena couldn't be any happier.

"OMG! THEAD!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vampyre's Paramour
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Celia sighed and closed her eyes and noticed a familiar presence, one that was not an immortal's. She whipped around towards the presence and saw Daniel trying to hide. Celia stared at him eyes wide with shock. She blinked a few times and realized that Daniel had been captured for some unknown reason. Celia turned to the immortals, "Why did you capture Daniel?" Celia asked loudly as the immortals turned to face her. She was a little angry, she should be the only one here. Plus, she wanted to ask some questions privately. Suddenly an immortal came out, one she could sense a little more powerful then the other ones. "Now, now, don't be so angry. Let's have a little talk first should we?" Celia looked at the guy. "Who are you?" she asked. The immortal answered, "Well, first let's go somewhere and have a little talk. Oh and your friend there can come too if you want." Celia looked at Daniel and pleaded with her eyes for him not to come. She wanted to ask some things privately and if this was a trap.....Celia followed after the immortal arriving in another place which was empty and had little light. The immortal mentioned for Celia to sit down and she sat. "I have some questions to ask." Celia said. The immortal replied, "I'm sure you do. But first I think you already know our objective." Celia nodded and gripped Ruby tighter. Whatever she was going to hear, she was going to stay strong.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 am

Tai whirled around as she saw a large red and black beam shoot out of the direction of where Stella Luna was an narrowed her eyes. So there were more of them, now were there? That beam rivaled her own blue and white one, the one that could multiply and jag in all sorts of places, starting from one beam and branching out in other directions. It was just as thick as it.

Tugging at her black gloves, she glared at the direction of the school and turned to the others.

"That's him. Let's go." She ordered, and was already sprinting for Stella Luna.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:25 am

"Hey Selena we are going to hunt Kaine down because he is being controlled by a crazy guy" Thead says chasing after Tai.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Standing up, out of the rubble Kaine glanced and saw Tai and thead running toward him.

"Hmph. soon the unsealiong will be complete and the first beast of chaos will be unleashed." he said to himself.

Reaching out and pointing the gun at Tai, he pulled the trigger and another black and red beam shot out."
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:02 pm

"Ho snap," Tai leaped from the spot as a beam exploded out of a gun, creating a small crater in the ground. "Stupid bastard, he can't even fight against that possession." She growled to herself, and figured that hand-to-hand combat isn't exactly the best idea, a rather risky one at that, but that didn't mean it was a bad one.

Besides, why would someone want to possess Kaine out of everyone to choose?

((Wow, short post...sorry ^^;))

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 pm

"Hmph. Stupid girl, i can read your mind. There are reasons,though not for his abbilities."
He said.
"But it doesn't matter. Soon i will summon WiraKocha Rasqa and you will all be destroyed." he said, with a smirk.
Last edited by FoxFlare on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 pm

"Hey fool catch this" he says throwing one of Draco's claw at him. Thead charging up to Kaines body he says "try to read my mind, I'm going to enjoy this." He begins to think about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about beating the crap out of Kaine.

(I meant to repeat it to confuse the guy possesing kaine)

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm

"...Foolish mortal." He said, deflecting the claw. "Your stupid trick wont work."
Just then, a rumble began to sound at the plaza.
"Now, ill leave you two to fight Wirakocha Rasqa." He said. Then Kaine's eyes turned normal and he fell down.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Takeshi ran after hearing the sounds of combat. He drew the Dusk and ran, the jewel in his chest throbbing. He soon saw Tai and Thead fighting some other guy, who laughed at him then collapsed. A rumbling came from the plaza, and Takeshi turned to face it. "What the hell is going on here?"
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampyre's Paramour on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 am

After emerging from the huge pile os debris, Thead immediately ordered Selena to run after Kaine, who seemed out of his mind (literally). Selena ran as fast as she could to go after Kaine, while repeating the series of evets that just happened. "Okay,mysterious high level monsters appear, some guy in black tried to kill me, and the school's blown up? Now Kaine just went wild like he's nuts...What the heck is happening here?!"

She and Thead ran towards Kaine, who just pointed his gun at Tai. Luckily Tai jumped away before the beam hit her. Selena tried to attack, but then again she has a gut feeling that Kaine - or whoever was controlling him - can read minds. She saw Thead deep in thought, and she could read his mind like a book, "Thead's gonna beat up this guy halfway to Sunday..." She gave a nervous laugh, this guy's a demon or what? Then she heard Kaine talk some rubbish about resurrecting a monster then suddenly collapsing in front of them. Selena raised her eyebrows, then relaxed and shouldered Moonfang, "Well that was easy, stupid and a wee bit awkward..."

A rumble echoed from the plaza, and that touched a nerve, "Awkay, now I DEMAND an explanation. What in the name of all good people in the world is happening here?!"

Vampyre's Paramour
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Fully aware of the rumble, Tai glared at her surroundings. What was he going to do? Revive a monster?

Kaine collapsed, Tai walked slowly towards him and crouched down at his unconscious form, and poked her friend on the cheek.

"Hello, Kaine? Are you un-crazified yet?" She murmured, poking his cheek again. All of a sudden though, what felt to be a small earthquake, she spun around as Selene shouted out she demanded an explanation. Standing up, eyes glued to the plaza, she answered.

"Monsters invaded Stella, Immortals came, Thead blew up the school to wipe everything out, and Kaine got possessed. Sound good?"

She growled and tightened her grip, pulling down her combative gloves and ready to face whatever Wirakocha Rasqa was...which sounded bad enough due to the gibberish name it held.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 pm

As the rumble in the plaza began to get louder,Kaine slowly got up to his feet, and fell back down,a weak wimper escaping his mouth.

Suddenly a lage black vortex opened up on the plaza. "Its here.." He mumbled..

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Tai bit her lower lip and with her eyes still glued to the plaza, she used one arm and hoisted Kaine up.

"Whatever you're talking about..." She began, growling at the plaza. "Explain it. And we need you to fight too - don't die out on me."

Once her friend was stabilized, a large shock blasted through the ground, almost as if a bad earthquake had come, minus the ground dropping and mountains forming part.

This doesn't look good. I can't use...Killjoy.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 pm

"What the hell! Why does there always have to be a vortex!" Takeshi saw Tai picking up Kaine, and looking somewhat worried. He whipped out the Dusk, facing the vortex of black, waiting for whatever came out. Tai probably couldn't fight, but Thead was there, and another girl he thought he remembered being on the Disciplinary Committee. He hoped it would be enough. If not, he didn't think that there were enough people left to stop it.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampyre's Paramour on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 pm

"It always has to be a freaky black vortex, isn't it?" Selena snarled sarcastically, immediately switching Moonfang on her hand, activating the Level Two phase of her weapon. She immediately scanned her surroundings, assessing the situation. If something will come out of that black hole of terror, Selena doesn't think that even her and Thead will stand a chance against it. There are others present, Tai, Kaine, and another guy who seemed otherwise unhurt. "But this is not enough," she thought, as she continued watching the vortex apprehensively. She has a gut feeling that this is something reallyserious, "And if we can't do anything to stop it, might as well kick the bucket then..."

Vampyre's Paramour
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:42 am

He saw the commotion going on a distance away, choosing not to get involved in things that doesn't concern him, he stabbed the tip of his weapon in the debris, making it stand on it's own and he sat down on a pile of rocks, laughing to himself "This was probably someone's room" finding it amusing as he watched the people that were more than likely students at the once standing building. "I wonder why is everyone fighting amongst themselves" Scratching his head as he kept a safe distance.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 am

Celia suddenly felt a strong dark presence near the school. Her eyes widened. She got up and was about to walk out the door when the immortal blocked her way. "Celia, I can't allow you to go to your school right now." Celia glared at the immortal and pushed him aside. She ran out quickly and towards the school as the immortal shouted after her. She can get her answers later. For now, people's safety was more important. She saw the black vortex almost immediately, since it was pretty big. She spotted Tai, Selena, Takeshi, and Kaine and went over to them. "What's happening? All I know is that things are going badly." Celia said. She got out Ruby and transformed her to her scythe form, ready to fight. But she knew whatever that was coming out of the vortex would be a hard one to fight.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:03 pm

The loud Rumble turned in to an ear shattering roar as a shape emerged from the vortex.

And it flew directly toward them.

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:32 am

"What the fuck?..." Nearly falling over as he saw the beast with a wide grin "Looks like f-finally something worth killing has come" Jumping up at grabbing his weapon, coming across Celia "So, I take it we have to kill that thing right?"

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!