Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

darkness is death (no sign up needed!!)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: darkness is death (no sign up needed!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Kailyn stretched, grinning. "Okay!" She stepped over a zombie before reaching down and yanking a wallet out of it's back pocket. Grimancing at the rotten leather of it, she rifled through it before putting it in the backpack on her back. It was now known that she had fought all those zombies while lugging a backpack around.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittehbacon on Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:18 pm

(right I will see you tommorow I am done for tonight)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kittehbacon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaolin on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:12 pm

" hey guy's over here , I found something good!" Yoshi popped his head out from a broken window on the second floor of a near by housing complex

as the two walked into the apartment , there were all kinds of machines whistling and swirling everywhere

" the fridge is full so help yourselves , also i found some parts to make a few nail guns , but they only have 5 shots each , i ran out of rubber bands "

kaolin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittehbacon on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 am

Ewan was wondering where Yoshi had got to. Grinning he grabbed a nail gun and inspected it.
"Nice!" he said "Did you get injured at all Yoshi?" he said holding out a vial of green liquid. He began to inspect the machinery, marvelling at Yoshi's skills.

kittehbacon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaolin on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:24 pm

"they bit my arm and broke there teeth, also I managed to hack into a military satellite and got a infrared image of the country with approximate numbers of infected in each area"

Yoshi pulled A modified game device out of his pocket and put it on the counter next to him as he continued to tinker with some old appliance parts

" and we also have a bit of a problem while hacking into the network , I heard them talking about 'operation Scrub' , so I looked into it on the network and it involves one of my favourite things in my least favourite way"

Yoshi got up from the bench he was working at to get a small launcher and camera from the corner of the room and went back to what now appears to be a auto-turret

"they are planning on remote detonating All of the nuclear weapons on earth from the comm station orbiting Mars to destroy ALL traces of the virus on the planet , then allow a 'cook time' before returning. 300 years to be exact to insure that all biological mater containing the virus will decompose back into the earth"

Yoshi finished welding the top onto the Bot and moved it down off the table onto the floor

" the last flight leaving north America will be taking off from the weight house's front lawn at 13:00 hours on September 10th.
so to recap , 108 days till earth goes boom , 107 to get from LA to DC and 1 billion zombies standing in our way ... any questions?"

kaolin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kittehbacon on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

"Fuck" swore Ewan. "So a fighting girl, a robot boy and a nerdy medic are going to do all that?"
He pulled a pot of pills out of his pocket. He knew he shouldn't take them: they don't make him braver, they are just drugs. He put 3 in his mouth and sucked them. His pupils diluted and a grin spread across his face.
"Lets go!"

(oh yeah, I'm a Brit so forgive my little knowledge of American geography:P. How far is it from LA to DC?)

kittehbacon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaolin on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 am

{{2,778 mi}}

"Listen , I can make a truck strong enough , but I'm going to need parts , i need radio parts, send a few small appliances , like blenders and microwaves. I also need a box or two of nails for more ammo and springs , or just find a gun shop and have at it."

Yoshi , started wighting a list on a scrap of paper and circling places on a map for the crew to look. then he went to the other table and started loading what looked soda can's into a hand made leather belts.

" OK , theres are for you guys, DON"T drink these , there a highly combustible tri-nitride explosives, just pull the tab ,toss and take cover. one of these could level a building so be careful. also I made these, these are shard bombs, just push the button on top and toss it back , it sends out 1000's of little glass and metal shards to kill off a bunch of zombies, you get one each"

Yoshi handed each one of them a belt with 5 cans , and one plastic bottle

" so where first , hardware store or appliance shop ?"

kaolin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 pm

"Speak English for once, Yoshi," Kailyn said, rolling her eyes as she pulled on her gauntlets. Without them, her hands were small and childishly looking, like the kind you would see on a 8 year old.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaolin on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 pm

"Grenades , 5 incendiary , one shrapnel. we need to go to the store , probably the worst place on earth we can go now but we have no other choice, I need parts , to make guns and to save our asses from being BLOWN TO HELL, AND LEFT FOR DEAD ... MORE DEAD THEN THE REST...sorry."

Yoshi puled a few latches out of the top of his arm , and then pulled his arm off, placing it in his backpack and pulling out another arm , this one had a gun in place of the hand

kaolin
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!