Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

RPGateway..RP(IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

RPGateway..RP(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm

(Here's a link to the OOC if you wish to join or know what this story is about: rpgateway-sign-ups-ooc-t28671.html)

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into my house. I was pouring with sweat having just come from my run. I looked around my house, and found my dad sitting in the couch, watching tv as always.
"Go take a shower! You're always smelly after your run," she said.
"Of course, Uhh, I want to skip dinner today. I have to do some homework on the computer," I replied.
"Alright, that's fine, but do your homework, don't let me find you playing games or anything else." she replied.
"Okay," I said as I began running up the stairs.

After taking a quick, hot shower, I immediately bolted for the computer. "Rpgateway.com here I come.." I mumbled to myself. Just as soon as I pressed enter, I felt an odd sensation. "What's going on?!" I yelled as I watched as my soul was being sucked onto the computer. Then, everything went black.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: RPGateway..RP(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:21 pm

"Aerissa!" At the sound of her name, Aerissa turned. It was afternoon, she was walking home from the bustop, phone blaring music in her ears. The origin of the call was her younger brother, who was playing outside. "Will you rollerskate with me and everyone today? Pleaaaase?" Her brother put on puppy eyes, laughing. "Sorry kiddo, I gotta kick back for a bit. Kay?" Ruffling her brother's hair, Aerissa strode inside, laughing as her small dog attacked her ankles. "I see you Dublin, I see you!" Dublin was a puppy, a Sheltie. She lifted him up into her arms and kicked off her shoes, climbing the stairs to her room with a smile. "Turn up Youtube and hit roleplay gateway for a while. The perfect way to chill. Well, as long as the chat isn't too crazy again." Aerissa laughed and set her laptop on her lap, Dublin laying there as well. After starting up Youtube and humming along to "Fences" by Paramore for a few moments, she opened another tab and began typing. "Role....play....gateway...And...Enter!" As soon as she hit the button, she knew something was wrong. She felt odd, dizzy, like something was pulling her in. "Whoa..." Desperate, she grabbed Dublin, knotting her fingers in his fur. "What's....going....on...?" Aerissa reached for her phone, wanting to call someone. "Heart...attack?" Before she could extract her phone from her pocket however, everything faded to black, the sound of "Fences" being the last whisper of noise in her ears.
Image Image ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Finaly I can relax triblade says walking into his house. None of my three brothers can bug me now. Roleplaygateway I'm glad my friend got me into roleplaying triblad thinks to himself.
Sign in
username:
triblade
Password:
Sudenly a weird feeling coursed through his body. Then he is thrown into the darkness. "Something bad just happened" triblade mutters to himself.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:20 pm

I woke up in a start. What happened? Am I dead? I stood up, and looked around. "Apparently not," I said, a little bit too loud. "What is this place?" I said as i scanned my surroundings. I appeared to be in some sort of lounge. There was random people appearing out of nowhere. The lounge had a couch, a bar, tables, and a giant TV. "What's going on here..?" I said again. Suddenly, above me, words appeared. "SilverxDusk," I read aloud.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:35 pm

Aerissa slowly came awake, looking around her. "What in the world happened?" She noticed the name "Aerissa" appear above her head. "Yes, I'm Aerissa! But where the heck am I?" Angrily, she scrambled up from the couch she had found herself laying on and jumped for the name, only to have it jump in proportion with her, always staying just out of reach. "Ugh..." She sighed and looked around, her eyes falling on the others appearing out of nowhere. "What the...?" Thousands of different scenarios swept through her mind, giving her a dizzying feeling. She sat back down on the couch and buried her head in her hands. "What happened? I typed in Roleplay Gateway's URL....and then...poof. But that can't have anything to do with it, I log onto there all the time." In the back of her mind though, even if she wouldn't admit it, Aerissa knew Roleplay Gateway played a crucial part in all of this. "Excuse me?" She looked up, rising to her feet. Aerissa noticed the words "SilverXDusk" appearing above one male's head. It sounded familiar. "SilverXDusk....Oh! I was roleplaying with him the other day! But this can't be him..." A little afraid, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Um, SilverDusk?" She didn't say anything about the X, guessing it was used as a symbol. "Do you know what's going on here?"

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Silver suddenly jumped as he felt Aerissa touch his soldier. "Gahh!!" he yelled. He quickly turned around. It was a girl. "Aerissa.." he said as he read the letters above her name. "Uh..I role played with you once!" he blurted out. What the hell? Ok I gotta calm down. What's going on here? Why am I in some sort of lounge. "Uhh..Do you have any idea what's going on?" he asked her as he looked around. He recognized other people around him. "BoyKagome..Victim130.." he said reading names aloud. He suddenly blushed, realizing what he was doing. "Uhh, I tend to read things aloud.."he mumbled.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:21 pm

"Heheh...That's alright, that's how a few of my friends read too." Aerissa gave Silver a warm, yet nervous smile. "So you don't know what's going on here either? All I know is that I typed Roleplay Gateway into my URL bar on the computer and then....Everything just kind of faded. I thought I had a heart attack or something." She sighed. "Maybe there's a gatekeeper or something, someone who can tell us just where we are. Hopefully." Aerissa looked around, biting her lower lip like she always did when she was nervous. "Or maybe we have to find our own way out. Like this is some sort of test or something..." She shook her head. "No, this is life, not a book or Roleplay...." With another sigh, she went to the tv and turned it on, seeing some sort of news program. "Maybe this will help!!"

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Silver looked at the TV. The news was one, but there was nothing that seemed to concern them. "Well, I had just finished taking a shower, when I got on my computer. When I pressed enter, I got this weird feeling. It was as if my life was being drained, and now i'm here." he said. "Maybe some mod might know what to do or something," he said as he began scanning the lounge. There were other people, but no signs of mods. Silver's stomach growled. He blushed. "Uhh..I had no dinner..or lunch today for that matter..and I guess i'm hungry.." he said. He began thinking about a nice, crispy, warm, chicken sandwitch, and some fries. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the food appeared. It appeared infront of him, and dropped down to the floor. Silver flinched as he saw it happen. "Whoa!! What's going on?! I just imagined it! and now..it's for real!" he said in amazement.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 pm

Souseiki rushed home, pausing only to swipe a slice of bread and a can of soda from the kitchen. He quickly finished his bread and headed into his room, turning on his computer screen. He settled into his chair, leaving his soda on the table, and typed in the address to the site 'Roleplaygateway'. The second the page loaded, he felt a pulling sensation, followed by a feeling as if he was being drained into the computer. What in the world..? Am I dying? With his last effort he tried leaving a message on his computer, but his sight was already growing dark, and the message was left unwritten.

The next thing he knew he was waking up inside a lounge, and his name was written above his head. "Huh?" He looked around, and saw people popping out of nowhere inside. Theres got to be someone around here who knows what happened.. He caught sight of Aerissa and SilverXDark. Hey! Didn't I rp with them before? Maybe they know whats going on! He trotted over to the two, and paused for a second to decide on what he was going to say. "Aerissa? Silver? You guys know whats going on?"
Last edited by Souseiki on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch the rhythm, feel the moment

Souseiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stairdweller on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 am

Beep-Beep! Beep-Beep!

The insistent beeping of the microwave timer signaled the readyness of my ramen noodle bowl, and I hurriedly made a few final chops to the cheese I was shredding to throw on top. It would have been easier to use the grater, I know, but that thing's a bugger to clean. I knew I only had about thirty seconds to retrieve the noodles before they started to go soft - I like mine al dente - so I hurried over to that wonderful white box and retrieved my meal. This brand of noodle bowl was a little more expensive, but it came in a nice styrofoam bowl so I didn't burn my fingers. I hate liking styrofowm, but it has its uses.

I drained the water out of my noodles, added the flavour packet, the chopped cheddar, and a healthy splash of hot sauce - delux ramen, what an oxymoron.

It was pretty late to be eating supper, but I lose track of time when I'm painting, and I'd been painting all day. I'd just finished another collection of lobster-trap slats that should fetch me a pretty penny at the farmer's market.

There wasn't anything on television - I usually watch Animal Planet, but it was on that bloody monkey show. It's hard to type and eat at the same time, but decided to try it anyway, and settled myself down on my little pinstriped couch with the noodle bowl balanced on one knee and the laptop on the other. I had to type one-handed, but I managed to type in enough for the autocorrect to pick it up... and that's when my day got strange.

I felt like I was having some kind of panic attack - it seemed like I was falling into a very far place. My body and mind and spirit seemed to fracture and come unglued from each other, as I descended.... I might have called for help, but I lived alone. Who was going to save me?

The styrofoam bowl landed on the hardwood, spilling curly noodles like hair on the barbershop floor.

--

I came to in a strange place. There were other people, appearing periodically from nowhere. They all had floating words above their heads, and when I looked up, I realised that I did too - Stairdweller, my screen name.

"What... how can that be there? What's it projecting onto?" I spun around slowly with my head craned back, watching as the words twirled with me. "That can't be possible..." I muttered.

I heard someone ask if someone else knew what was going on, and I had an answer for them.

"Yeah, I know what's happening," I said. "I'm dreaming. I had some kind of anxiety attack at my computer and passed out, and this is my dream. I have lucid dreams all the time - here, see?" Then I jumped off the ground, waving my arms slightly. I got great air, maybe four feet - and then I continued to hover at the apex of the jump, even doing a little back-flip. "See, this isn't possible - this is how I test to see if I'm in a dream."

Then I snorted a laugh. "Why am I even saying this out loud? You're all just little bits of my subconscious, so it's not like I owe you any kind of explaination."

I chuckled to myself, and then got started on the process of waking myself up, like I always do when I have a lucid dream....

Stairdweller
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linnet on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Linnet breathed a sigh of relief as she stepped into her air conditioned home. The walk from school was half an hour, and most of it was spent in direct sunlight. Her house was quiet as she dropped her backpack onto the tile with an audible thump. She stretched out her back, glad to be free of all those binders, notebooks and textbooks that felt like they weighed more than she did.

Even her dog, Daisy, didn't greet me at the door. She was probably asleep. Linnet hadn't had time for lunch today, and was hungry, so she immediately went into the kitchen. She washed her hands at the kitchen sink, using dish soap. After a quick glance around the inside of the fridge, she saw there was nothing she wanted in there, and decided to fix herself a bowl of Kraft Dinner. Pouring in the macaroni and adding water, she popped into into the microwave.

There was still time before it would be ready, so she rushed upstairs excitedly. She had just started a new roleplay on RolePlayGateway, and was excited to see if anyone had posted. She turned on her computer and excitedly opened up Firefox. She mumbled to herself darkly, as she had been signed out of RolePlayGateway. She quickly typed in her username, Linnet, and her password, checked 'Remember Me' and then hit enter.

That's when she realized something had gone wrong. There was a sensation of falling, and her bedroom was fading into black around her.

~

She woke up in a completely different place. It was lounge, and she couldn't remember ever being here. There were other people appearing, each with large black letters and numbers above their heads, spelling out words. She looked up and saw she had 'Linnet' written over her head. "These must be usernames..." Linnet said, looking around in amazement.

There were more people appearing around her, and they all seemed just as confused. "What's going on?" She said out loud, not particularly directing the question to anybody.
Last edited by Linnet on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Banner made by justmannieee)

Linnet
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Silver jumped again when he saw Souseiki. He read the username aloud. "Souseiki.."he muttered. "Oh uhh, we're not sure. We were both logging onto roleplaygateway and now we're here." he quickly explained. Okay, everyone seems to be lost. He walked towards a table, and stood on top of it. "Everyone listen!!" he yelled, but no one even spared him a glance. "Uhh, can I get people's attention please?" he mumbled. No one heard him. Finally, he got frustrated. "Everyone shut up!" he yelled as everyone immediately turned to look at him. Crap. What was I going to say again? Ahh. He began searching for words. "Uhh..does anyone know what's going on?! Anyone have any ideas?" he said aloud, waiting for an answer.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linnet on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Linnet held out her hands to examine them. They were small and dry, with unpainted nails except for the chipped, red pinkies-- her own. She could still feel the plastic of her glasses on her face and her short brown hair brushing against her neck. Linnet was relieved to find that she was still herself. She was even wearing the same clothes-- jeans and an orange t-shirt. She looked around at all the others, even finding a few of the usernames floating above their heads familiar. They were RolePlayGateway users, like herself, she realized.

Then, one of the users, with SilverxDusk written above his head, shouted to call everyone's attention. Linnet turned, dark eyes watching him as he asked if anyone knew what was going on. She just shook her head, bringing her hand to her mouth and chewing nervously at her nails.

Linnet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Before he could get any response, the whole place began shaking. Silver began waving his arms around to try to catch his balance. They heard a growling from the outside. What's going on? He quickly got off the table and ran outside. A voice in his head spoke,"You are now leaving the Roleplaygateway chatting lounge. You are now entering the Battle arena." When he got outside, he scanned the area. He gasped and took a step back. There were monsters everywhere. They were grotesque. Some had eyes all over their body, while others oozed foul smelling liquids. Silver felt like puking. "What the hell..?"

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 pm

"Hmm" Triblade says trying to figure out what just happened. One second I was at home then I am in well I'm not sure where I am, two options one I'm dreaming and two I'm dead and in heaven if its the first one whatever I imagine should happen. Then Silver started yelling about whats happening I didn't imagine that and I don't think we all died at the same time so unless some how everyones dreams are merging then I'm clueless he remembers. It feels like I'm in something like IMVU I always hated that triblade thinks. Well if this was a video game, movie or roleplay I would say we were all sucked into a computer but in real life that is just silly he thinks quickly dissmissing the idea. Wait these are some of the people I met on roleplay gateway maybe that last idea isn't so silly but if I mention it everyone will think I'm crazy.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stairdweller on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Stairdweller was going to answer Silver Dusk - she figured the x acted as a space - when the room began to shake. Oddly, it even seemed to effect her, despite the fact that she was floating freely in the air without touching any of the walls or ceiling. Then, she heard a pleasant yet toneless voice in her head, announcing that she was leaving the lounge and entering the "battle arena."

'Well I don't like the sound of that at all," she muttered. It wasn't really a surprise - as she had stated earlier, her lucid dreams almost always turned into nightmares. This one was clearly no exception.

The Battle arena turned out to be a huge, outdoor stadium, like something out of ancient Rome. There were rows of stone bleachers, separated from the dirt floor of the arena by a high wall. That wall was dotted with barred entrances, some open, some closed. And the open ones were currently in the process of disgorging a number of hideous gladiators onto the field of combat.

"Right," she said. One of the monsters - a thing the size of a grizzly bear, but with feathers, foot-long claws on its fore paws, and wicked hooked beak - took a swipe at her and nicked her trailing right calf. It tore a large hole in her black cords, and a slightly smaller hole in the skin underneath. She yelped in pain and yanked her knees up to her chest. The thing let out a hissing screech and and jumped at her - so Stairdweller floated up a few feet higher into the air, out of its reach.

"What do we do?" she yelled in panic. Bright red blood dripped off of her bare toes and dripped to the ground, attracting more of the monsters.

Stairdweller
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Aerissa had been about to suggest that they all calm down when the room began to shake. "Uh oh, that's never good....." She gripped the nearest table for support, looking around frantically. It was then that she saw Silver dash out the door, leaving it open for everyone inside to see the monsters. "Oh no!" Without thinking, she ran outside, holding up her fists and glancing around. "Wait, what am I doing? A simple girl like me can't take on all of these monsters!!" Aerissa then remembered the food that had appeared for Silver out of the air, a wry smile crossing her face. She spoke the first weapon that came to mind, the one she used 99 percent of the time while playing Halo 3. "Energy sword!" Amazingly, as she thought it, an energy sword appeared in her hand. "Wow!!!" Aerissa let out a quiet squeal of delight. "GRAAAAAWR!!!" She spun around, face pale, to come nose to nose with a giant monster. It looked like a cyclops, giant, green, with one eye and waist length oily black hair. "GRAAAAAAWR!" The monster lunged forward, so she did the first thing that came to mind. "No!!!" As the monster almost closed his hands around her throat, Aerissa lunged forward, shoving the sword through it's chest so it protruded out of the other side. "My god..." A tremble went through her as the monster fell to the ground, it's blood coating the sword. "I....I killed something..."

"ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAR!!!" Another monster, similar to the one before, grabbed her from behind, lifting her into the air and throwing her down hard upon the ground. A loud cry of pain flew from her lips, tears automatically stinging her eyes. "You....fudger!!!" Aerissa tried hard not to curse, cutting it close. Growling with fury, she ran forward, shoving the energy sword through the monster's chest and watching it fall just like it's fellow. "T...Take that!!!" She began to gain a little confidence, smiling grimly and looking around. "Think of the weapons you need everyone!!!!"

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Souseiki nearly lost his balance when the ground began shaking, quickly catching hold of the wall close by. A couple seconds after he heard a voice in his head, saying something about a 'battle arena'. When he looked up he saw an arena around, perhaps something that existed a long time ago, and an endless horde of monsters coming from open entrances all round.

A sound of an attack aroused him from his thoughts, and when he turned to the sound he saw a person named Stairdweller fleeing from a monster, already injured. He quickly started to move over to her, but to his misfortune, a monster stepped in his way. It had the over-grown body of a human, all tanned and what not, with the exception of having a strange looking tongue wrapped around its body and without a head. It charged, with the end of the tongue hanging behind, and Souseiki barely escaped by rolling out of the way at the last minute. At this point, his instincts took over. He moved left and right, trying to not stay in a same spot for more than a second, and tried imagined something that could possibly help him in this moment of immediate crisis. His brain worked madly, searching through its library of things, but to no avail. He dodged the monster's fist, quickly moving left, and at that moment something clicked.

Perhaps..something that I had used in a roleplay before? Two Jericho 941s appeared in his hands, then, in one fluid motion, he blasted a hole through heart. Realization dawned to him, and he started waving his hand in the air, trying to attract others' attention. "Hey! Guys! Imagine something! Anything! Even a weapon you've used for a Rp before would do!" Being careless as he was, he hadn't thought ahead, and monsters began moving towards him. He shot one square in the head, and then, using that as an distraction, quickly moved closer to the others.

((OOC: A Jericho 941 is http://www.jericho.us.com/jericho_fullsize.html this.))
Last edited by Souseiki on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Souseiki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Silver stared at Aerissa. She summoned a weapon out of nothing? What? He suddenly remembered how he was able to summon the burger and fries. Maybe if I imagine it, it'll become real! But he had no chance to. He was immediately struck by a giant tentacle. It struck the side of his stomach and knocked him down. "Gah!!" he yelled in pain. He slowly got back up. Damn it. This is going to be harder than I thought. Another tentacle headed his way, but he was able to quickly move aside and dodge it. Come on. I need to think of something. He quickly imagined a dark keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. Suddenly, the keyblade appeared in his right arm. Silver ran towards the creature with the tentacles. It had a round body, with no eyes, red, and tentacles sticking out of it. "Take this!!" he yelled as he cut off its tentacles.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Linnet on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Linnet's eyes widened as everything began to shake around her, barely managing to keep her balance. A voice announced they were in the battle arena, and gasped. Silver Dusk opened the door to reveal all sorts of grotesque monsters that were approaching. Everyone ran out to fight, so Linnet followed.

One of the monsters spotted her and began to pursue the teen. It looked like an extremely disfigured, mangled human, with raw, red skin, covered in sores and scabs. But most disturbing was it's face. Its mouth contained an unnatural amount of teeth-- the mouth was ripped at the sides to make room for the sharp, jagged teeth-- there were simply too many. It made the whole face look disproportionate.

She let out a shrill scream as it approached, slowly. She backed away, shaking-- there was no way she could fight this thing. Then, Linnet heard the other shouting advice-- Imagine something, a weapon. Her mind immediately came to the conclusion of Harry Potter. There was no way she could fight physically, but magic might just work. "Wand!" She shouted, only to find that nothing happened. Did she need to be more specific? "Nineincheswillowdargonheartstringcore!" She shouted, all in one breath, the first thing she could come up with.

The beast had backed her into a wall, now. She only took her eyes from the advancing monster for a moment, whens he felt a strange, but pleasant warmth in her hand. There, it was, the wand! The beast was almost at her, but she was feeling a bit more confident, now that she had a means to defend herself.

Linnet hoped this would work. "Stupefy!" She shouted, pointing at the beast. A jet of red light shot out of the end of her wand and hit the beast. But the spell didn't work as well as she'd hoped. The monster wasn't knocked out-- it looked a bit dazed, but remained standing.

It was probably more powerful that her spell had been. She needed to try something else, before it regained its senses and came back at her. Linnet needed something stronger, like-- "Crucio!" This time, the spell worked the way it was supposed to. The beast was pinned onto its back by some invisible force, and it made a shrill shrieking sound that made everyone wince.

Linnet just stared in horror, wand clutched tightly in her hand as the creature screamed and twitched. She had done this. She shook of the thought-- it was a beast, this was just self defense. Now to get rid of it. She felt a lump growing in her throat. She had never killed before, and the thought wasn't appealing. But there were more monsters approaching, she had to fight, she had to do something.

There was some sort of cyclops coming her way, she had to finish this one and move on. She took a deep breath, pointed her wand directly at the thing's head, and shouted "AVADA KEDAVRA!" The creature stopped moving, fell limp and silent. Linnet sighed. Readjusting her grip on her wand, she turned to face the next oncoming monster.

Linnet
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!