Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 pm

(Here's a link to the OOC if you are interested: elemental-soul-ooc-sign-ups-t29532.html)

Rob yawned loudly as he ate his breakfast. He had gone to sleep very late using the computer. He was watching the morning news. The lady appeared to be talking about some incident involving the evil group, La Noche. Rob sighed, got up, and put his plate in the sink. "Well I guess I'll be off to school," he said to himself. He was home alone mostly everyday. His parents were usually at business meetings. They were both busy and important people.

Rob walked to school. He liked walking rather than riding the bus. There was too much noise on the bus and it was very crowded. He liked walking because it was more relaxed and chilled down.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Myou Bara

Myou had gotten up at 6 am to take a shower,change and make breakfast for her uncles and aunts, she lived in a mansion filled with people and servents. Every girl's dream right? not for Myou she was one of the servant there. Why you ask? Myou does't know either, her parents had passed away when she was 6 and was taken in by her grandfather, now descended, a great business men and her aunts and uncles and their children. Myou quickly finished helping the chef cook quietly and quickly, once she finished she took of her apron and put it down in the counter near the door to the hallway that lead to the grand doors to the outdoors. Myou went quickly because she didn't want to be seen by anyone especially her uncles, she opened the door and ran out, she sighed heavily and walked to the tree forest in her "family's" estate.

When she got there Myou uncovered a black motorcycle, yes she was young to be riding such a thing but she didn't care, she moved it to the sidewalk driveway and turned it on, got on it, put on her helmet and bag next to her handle bar and rode off. The gates were opened by the guards, they were nice and knew Myou would always go out with her motorcycle but Myou could careless she hated everyone no matter who they were, she kept her distance and kept silent because she thought if she would speak all the pains and sufferings she's felt through her life would come out in one cry. Myou made her way to her school, she rode fast, it made her feel alive more then her life did, she always felt dead.

Hana Cross

Hana made her way to school in a public bus, she was listening to her ipod and to her favorite artist, Mizuki Nana. She always rode the bus and she didn't mind, Hana's parents were middle class, her father worked as a baker and her mother as a garden shop owner. Hana loved her life and never found a fault in it, she was somewhat peppy but not always she was very shy and had not many friends or none at all. Hana didn't know why that was but didn't think about it much she just saw the better thing in life. Hana kept listening to her music till the bus stopped, she got of at her stop and waved good bye to the nice bus driver and made her way to school. It was only 5 blocks away from the stop, she kept listening but know to An Cafe, Hana was very odd but she loved the way she was.

Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Reiiyn's head was tilting her head at the large TV screen, a spoonful of cereal stuck into her mouth. La Noche? Were they the ones who were trying to take souls, or something?

Swallowing down her cereal, she got stripped out of her pajamas and dressed into a red tank top, jean short shorts, a brown fur-trimmed hoodie jacket, a pair of knee-length black stockings and a pair of light-brown lace up boots. She threw in a checkerboard patterned belt, and popped in an Excel gum, slipping the gum pack into her jeans pocket. Considering her element, she loved winter-fresh flavors, mint especially. Grabbing her checkerboard messenger bag, she took her large silver headphones and wrapped them around her neck, slipping her slim iPod into her other jeans pocket, and was ready to exit her apartment. She lived with her mother, who was currently at work while her father was working in Greece at the moment.

She didn't even know how many countries her father has been to, for work and business tripping.

Blowing a small, short-lived bubble (chewing gum is hard to blow) it made a rather loud pop sound as she headed down the streets, wandering down the peaceful roads to school. She lived near it anyway - why take the bus?

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Haru finished his toast slowly, chewing over what he had just heard on the news. La Noche had caused more havoc on the world, and no one seemed to be able to do anything about it. The world was going to hell, and what could he do? Sit here and chew his food. Not enough.

He walked out of his house, locking the door behind him. No one else was there to lock it, and he did have some things that he didn't want stolen. He walked up to his motorcycle, an exact replica of one from a game he had greatly enjoyed. He jumped up on the Fenrir, revved it, and went on his way to school.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeMizuNinja on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Lucifer sat in large throne. His legs over one of the arms and his head on the other, staring at the roof. He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "Gosh it is sooooo boring in here." The television was on and it described what the La Noche had done, but they didn't really know why they were doing it. He sent a flash of light at the television and it was shredded to pieces. He sat up and walked to the window. It was strange, he had hidden the La Noche so well, no one could find it. Their headquarters, sat at the highest floor on a prosperous Lawyers firm. He stared at the city below. "What's the fun in being a bad guy if no one is going to play with you?" He sounded like a child but he was bored. Well maybe I should go find them myself." He grabbed his coat and headed for the elevator. His guards called to him but he brushed them off and headed out on the town to find those who stood in his way. He stepped in the elevator and it dropped down to bottom floor in seconds. The last elevator went to slow, Lucifer killed the matinence man. They decided that they should just make a different one for Lucifer. The elevator came to the bottom floor and he stepped out, walking confidently through the lobby. No one stared. No one even took a glance at him. He just walked right into the open looking to cause some trouble. The world would be his one day. He would be the ruler and everyone would have to answer to him. He used to be called Takeo, but once he created La Noche, he began to be called Lucifer.

------------------------------------------------------------
Miku woke up and found that she had fallen asleep playing one of her games. She cursed and ran a hand through her hair. "Man I just added like 6 hours to my game...I should have saved and went to bed." She stared at her character on the screen and ran to the nearest save point. It save and her play time went from 6 hours to 12. Miku loved video games and anime, alot of people made fun of her for it. But she didn't care. She knew that she was better than that. Her morning routine began and she began to get ready for school. She could hear that her parents were home. A groan escaped her lips. Mother and father were never home enough for her to care. They called to her and she knew that she was caught.
With an attitude, she responded.
"What?"
"Did you do your homework?"
"And if I didn't?"
"Miku you have to do your homework or you won't succeed"
And at that she was gone. No way she was going to get lectured by a woman who just follows her husband and doesn't live her own life.
Miku left her house during one of her parents lectures. They were telling her she shouldn't play video games so much. She didn't care. Her parents weren't there all the time. She was mostly by herself most of the time.While she was walking, she heard some ladies going about a group called La Noche. Miku shrugged it off and continued on her way to school. Miku didn't care for school much. All of the things she wanted to do didn't involve school. She came around the corner and ran into someone she went to school with. It was Rob. He was a quiet young man who tended to seclude himself. She called to him. "Yo Rob!" Miku was a little pushy but she didn't notice. Or care. She flicked some of her long hair over her shoulders and walked to school with him.
Last edited by KazeMizuNinja on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Hatsune Miku I'm Singing to heartbroken people every day
I'll sing so i can heal you
Heartbreaking things Unpleasant things Making you hold your in distress
To improve your bad mood, Let's begin our head excercise
While singing this song
Let's begin our head excercise
I'm singing so I can heal you

KazeMizuNinja
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Nasha got ready for school and got her keys and her bag. She got out of her apartment room and closed the door behind her. She locked it and stuffed the keys into her pocket. Nasha lived on the third floor of the apartment building. Her parents were murdered so she lived by herself. She had always relied on herself ever since and never asked for help. It was a bit lonely she had to admit, but there was no way helping. She wasn't going to let her pride go down by asking someone for help. Quite a few people don't like her because of her attitude, but Nasha really didn't care. They weren't important to her anyway. Nasha walked along to school slowly since she lived quite close to the school. It was probably only a few blocks away. She watched as the school bus went past her. She sighed and walked a little faster not wanting to really be late. It was going to be her first year at this school and she was quite nervous although she wont admit it. She heard some people talk about La Noche. She really didn't think La Noche was worth her to think about. After all, whatever the group is doing is probably crazy.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:26 pm

"Ahh!" yelled Rob as he bumped into a girl. He looked at the person to see who it was. "Oh uhh..It's Miku isn't it?" he asked as he started at her hazel eyes. What does she want? "Uh. Well I'm going to keep walking to school. See you later," he said before she had any chance to reply. He began walking away. That girl is pushy. Doesn't she know I don't talk to people? Just as he was about to turn left, he bumped into another girl. "Ahh sorry sorry!" he mumbled. He looked at her and recognized her from class. "Reiiyn, is it? I'm sorry, I wasn't watching," he kept mumbling.

(Sorry for the short ish post, I didnt know what else to say)

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeMizuNinja on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Miku scoffed. "Of course its me, who else would talk to you. You are so unsocial." She had probably come off rude but she didn't mean it. Sugar coating things wasn't one of her strong points. The two of them continued to walk when they ran into another one of her classmates. Reiiyn. Just as anti-social as this one" She sighed and waved to her. "Yo Reiiyn-chan, what's up?" She looked at a television visible from a window of a nearby home. They were going about that La Noche group. She sighed and looked at her quiet companions. "Any thoughts on that cult or group thing or whatever." Not even a second later, she was talking again. "It's like in a video game, a bad group comes out of no where and some kids have to save the world from them. Usually they are led by a dark and mysterious leader. Maybe you are our leader Rob." She said with a smirk on her face.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer continued his walk. Once he left the building people began to stare at him. Old women made the 'tsk' sound and younger high school girls thought he was a hot piece of meat. Lucifer winked to them and blew them a kiss. They were weak at the knees and began to giggle. He smirked and turned his attention to the high school he was at. There tons of teenagers around. Plenty of souls to harvest and collect. A laugh escaped his lips and he jump on top of a pillar, waiting for a perfect soul. It was like a game. Could he guess which one was the best. It was a test of patience. No matter, what he couldn't let the good ones pass him by. He sat and watched for a bit.

KazeMizuNinja
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Reiiyn was about to enter the school building until a bump was registered to her left shoulder, causing her to fumble a little, but on instinct a foot stepped back to stabilize herself. Tucking a lock of long ebony hair behind her ear, her sapphire orbs trailed over to where an apology was currently being made. Wasn't it that one guy... who preferred to be anti-social? Or something like that, Reiiyn wasn't too sure herself, since she seemed to surround herself with company, despite her rather melancholy and stoic personality.

"...it's fine." She murmured her response. She turned her body away from him and glided into the open door, her blue orbs lingering on the boy for a while longer until focusing on something else. A tiny sigh slipped through her lips as her bubbly friends hopped up to her, chatting about something she didn't give a damn about. Her ears were rather tuned in to the music blaring in it.

It wasn't like she asked them to be her friends. If she even considered them that.

It's just...they were everywhere she went, talked to her suddenly, and it all started at Grade 8 when she was off her medications. She sort of just changed then, though her personality chose to be that rather complex reserved girl.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Me? Leader? Ha. Riiight. Rob looked at Miku. "Is there any reason you're following me?" asked Rob. I don't want to deal with girls like her. Or any people at all actually. Rob walked into the school and looked around. The hallway was crowded with teenagers. Ugh. I hate school. He moved people aside as he walked on. He walked towards a back hallway, and headed torward some stairs. The stairs weren't used much at all, and he would sit there in the morning while listening to music.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 am

Myou Bara

Myou arrived at school she quickly went through the gates at top speed and shriek to a stop in the middle of the entry way of the school. She rode of a bit and parked her motorcycle at a marking spot at a few feet away from the entrance. Myou took of her helmet and shook her head a bit letting her long jet black hair down. She placed the helmet on the bike and then grabbed her bag and dustedherself off. She got a few stares and whispers but she didn't care, she walked on with her bag slung over her shoulder. Stupid girly girls aggg I hate them so much... she thought a bit mad in her head. She then saw as to what she thought was Rob with two girls usually he would be away from everyone maybe his changing huh? Myou thought not really interested and shrugged and walked to the school.

Hana Cross

Hana walked in through the entrance calmly still listening to her music and headed to the school doors. She paid no attention to anything around her, Hana hummed the song she was listening to, her pink hair moving a bit but due to her wearing a hood of her head it wasn't much.

((night everyone will rp 2morrow ^^ maybe O.O lol))

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am

Finally Nasha arrived at school. She flicked her thick hair back and walked into the school of crowded people. Since she skipped two grades and already is shorter than most people, she could hardly see where she was going. People just kept on pushing her. Nasha clenched her teeth in frustration. She was hardly moving towards her class at all. She had even spent extra time on the map of the school and where her classroom was so that she could get there as fast as possible. It was her first time going to this school, so you could say she was a new student. She had transferred to this school to learn more about the elements and things like that. Not that she wanted to, but when she was little her parents alway wanted her to master her own element. Finally, she got to her classroom and went inside. Many students murmured about her mostly whispering that shouldn't she be in the freshman classrooms. Nasha rolled her eyes and delicately sat down in one of the empty seats in the middle rows near the center of the room. She was suppose to be in this classroom, this 11th grade classroom, after all she skipped two grades. Nasha opened her bag and took out the things she needed. She then sat there like a dummy not knowing what to do next. After all, she was a bit nervous. She knew no one here and it was all new to her. Some pink flushed on her cheeks. It always happened and it always seemed as if Nasha was blushing a little.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeMizuNinja on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:25 am

Lucifer continued to sit on the pillar, waving at the students who passed by. "My high school looks so interesting, didn't I go to high school?" He placed a hand on his chin and thought for a moment. A thought past his mind. "Maybe I can go to school!" He placed his fist on top on his other hand. "That way I can find some good souls to devour! The plan is perfect." He let out a maniacal laugh and summoned some of his light energy. It covered him and seemed to devour him. In a a few seconds , his clothes changed into the school uniform there. He hopped down from the pillar and stretched his arms. "Well let's get going." Walking with his hands behind his head, he headed to class. Teachers just nodded to him in the halls. He smiled and waved at all the girls who swooned at him while he walked by. Lucifer loved it. He came to a classroom and decided that this would be fine. He pushed open the door and looked inside. Everyone turned their heads to see the new arrival. Lucifer smiled and waved. "Yo the Name's Takeo, I'm a new student." It was like a game. He was pretending to be something he wasn't."This is so fun." Some people caught his attention. There a quiet young man who tried to keep himself from the rest of the group. An anti-social girl. There seemed to be a girl with young girl who just seemed to keep talking to the anti-social ones. There was another girl who seemed to be nervous to be there. He smiled and took the nearest seat to the quiet boy.
”Hey the name is Takeo, what about you?” He felt a strong aura from him. It was darkness. He smirked. It felt like their souls were clashing. He looked at the quiet girl and smiled at her. ”Hey beautiful.” He felt an aura off her as well. And the obnoxious girl and the nervous one. They all felt like they wielded their own individual powers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miku listened to what Rob had said. Why was she talking to him? Why did everyone she went to school with so anti-social? She let out a small sigh. ”We are friends…why can’t I just talk to you?” She let out a small sigh and looked at Reiiyn. ”I bet you feel the same way.” They came to class and she sat down next to her anti-social friends. She looked out the window and then back at Rob. ”Do you feel that?” She looked outside the window and was confident that what she was feeling was right. Something was coming. She couldn’t tell what it was. The door to the class room slid open and a young man stepped inside. A chill was sent down their spine. This person wasn’t good. She had played enough video games to know that this man was a bad guy. Constantly smiling, with a hidden agenda. She knew that for sure. Miku didn’t take her eyes off of him.

KazeMizuNinja
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 am

Haru walked through the doors briskly, knowing he was a little later than usual. Looking around, he saw a girl and a guy bothering Rob, someone who was even more serious than him, and possibly even more lonely. Not a bad guy though. Not paying attention, he walked into a pink haired girl, knocking her down. He fell backward as she fell forward, then stood up and walked over to her. Over her music, he asked, "Sorry, are you ok?" He held out a hand to help her up.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 pm

"We're not friends," said Rob with a scowl. I don't need friends. All they do is break promises and bring sadness to your life. I'm better off without them. He suddenly felt something in the air. Something's coming. He turned to see a guy walk in the class and head towards the seat to the right of him.

”Hey the name is Takeo, what about you?” said the guy. Rob looked at his smiling face. He felt a coldness emanating from Takeo. Who is this guy? I don't like him. I don't know why. I don't like him. Rob tensed up.

"My name's Rob. Welcome to the class." he said with no emotion in his voice. I really don't like this guy. I'm getting a bad feeling from him.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeMizuNinja on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Miku let out a small sigh and pouted. ”You are so mean Rob-chan!” She looked at the young man named Takeo. She knew something wasn’t right. All she felt was evil vibes off him. She couldn’t pin point how evil he was on the bad guy scale but she knew that he was an evil man he had to be stopped. She was about to say something to him but she knew she had to observe from a far. A good super hero never gets into with the bad guy right of the bat. They study their movements and wait for the time to strike. To go in just guns blazing would cause problems. She pulled out the newest volume of PurinPurin Love and kept an eye on him. He would make the first move and she would be there to bring him down when he did. A thought crossed her mind. ”Maybe I am the hero.” She shook that thought from her head. She was the warrior who pushed the hero forward to their true purpose. There was one of those in every story. They always made the character get out their slump from losing someone and make them get back into the fight. Miku thought about that for a moment and nodded. She was pleased with this role and sneakily watched Takeo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Takeo smiled as the Rob welcomed him. ”Wow my first day and I already have a friend.” He laughed and ran a hand through his hair. A evil smirk seemed to come over his face. ”Do you like games Rob. Because I love to play games. I am somewhat of a fanatic for them.” He could feel his excitement growing. Another game he could play. He had already succeeded in the of the games. He had infiltrated there school and this is where the fun began. Being a student was boring. He didn’t want to stay here forever. Lucifer got close into Rob’s face and smiled. ”Let’s see how long you can survive. Now no cheating and giving up on me ok!” He grabbed the nearest student and began to suck out his soul. ”Well come on now!! This is supposed to be fun!” The soul of the student slowly drifted out of his body and into his hand. The student body fell limp as the life was sucked out of him. Lucifer dropped the young man and looked at everybody else. ”Well that was too easy.” She kicked the dead body across the room and held the soul in his hand. ”If you don’t want to end up like this guy. You should run.”

KazeMizuNinja
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Asuna was awoken by the sound of her brothers' voices. They were shouting, arguing, like usual. She groaned and sat up, stretching her legs and arms out in a routine-like way. As she rubbed her eyes and turned to face the clock her heart skipped a beat. It was already 8:30, she was late to school! Usually, Vann or Nico would wake her up but this morning they were obviously pre-occupied, something about who got the lunch with the ham sandwich and who got turkey. Asuna sighed and leaped out of bed, nothing bothering to make it. Her room was a little messy but she would worry about it when she got home. She quickly brushed her hair and teeth and grabbed her school bag, swinging it over her shoulder. Luckily, her father had left about a half an hour ago for work, so she wouldn't have to hear his lecture about her staying home and cleaning the kitchen instead of going to school. Vann was holding up a brown paper bag when Asuna walked into the kitchen and Nico was shouting at him, grabbing for it with his long arms. The boys were very tall and muscular, both on the football team. It could be very entertaining to watch them fight like this but since they were late, Asuna ignored them and went behind the counter and pulled out white bread and a few slices of turkey. Within seconds, she had a third paper bag in front of her with a turkey sandwich in it. She handed it to Nico, who was demanding the turkey and the argument quickly ended. Asuna snatched up the unwanted ham sandwich and put on a half-hearted smile. "I guess I'm the ham, huh?" She sighed. "Can we go now Vann? Nico?" She asked the boys, who could actually drive a car.

Asuna arrived at English class ten minutes late and got detention. Instead of complaining she sat down in silence and took her notes, attempting to keep up on the notes she had missed. She didn't really mind detention anyway, it was always nice and quiet, just the way she liked it.
Last edited by Natsurra on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Jake walked into the school, way late for class, as usual. He rushed up to his English class, and tried to pass of some half-assed excuse to teacher. No dice. He had a detention scheduled for this afternoon. He sighed, but wasn't surprised. He went to his seat, next to a girl who was just sitting as well. Guess he wasn't the only one late. As he sat down, he took out his stuff for the class, even if he was just going to ignore it anyway. He kept his face forward and whispered out of the side of his mouth to the girl. "So, you were late too?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Asuna nodded silently to the boy next to her. She didn't recognize him, was he new to the school? No time to think about that now. She thought, scribbling notes down at hyper speed. When the teacher finally paused, she quickly finished up the notes and sighed, dropping her pen. "Ouch.." She whispered, her hand hurt from all the writing. Asuna ran her fingers through her hair for a moment, moving a loose strand behind her ear and then took a moment to observe the boy next to her again. "I'm Asuna, are you new here? I've never seen you before." She whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Jake kept his eyes forward, doodling idly on the paper he should have been taking notes on. He noticed the girl nod, then almost gaped at how fast she could right. That couldn't be normal, could it? He heard her whisper "Ouch.." after dropping her pen, and thought that there was no surprise. His fingers would be rubbed raw and his muscles would have cramped up before he could have written any significant amount at that speed. He heard her ask if he was new, so he whispered back, "Yeah, I just transferred here today. I'm Jake. Is this school any good."

Chari
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!