Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Matty watched as Nasha ran out of the room to get water. She didn't seem mad which was good. He set down the daggers and took the glass that she offered. Drinking down the water he stood up and looked around. His house. That's good. "Well, I guess you were right about the whole me being an Elemental or whatnot." He picked up his daggers and looked them over. They looked heavy, but in reality felt light. "So, what do I do now?"
Image ImageImage Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

matthew0416
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm

My cellphone rang, just as I landed on a rooftop. To avoid any possible accidents, I refrained from answering before I took off. As soon as I felt stable, I whipped out a rather old cellphone, and answered. "Tres." I said, knowing I couldn't be too careful. The fact that I work for La Noche, and a majority of my work consisted of killing people because Lucifer didn't like them made me secretly wanted by every police force. Crazy Gunman, look for his name. Well, my name was Jadian Tres. Good god.

I looked around, and saw nobody on the rooftops. Well, there was one guy about a quarter of a mile away fixing the gutter on his roof. He was so busy with his backbreaking work he did not notice me. For good measure, I kept an eye on him. In the case he should see me, I would have to shoot him- and as you all may know, I'm a damn good shot. I noticed the caller I.D was unknown, a simple phrase saying "Nights Corporation." I chuckled in my head, knowing that was La Noche. Probably either Lucifer, or a worker I didn't care much about. Or maybe the crazy bitch, so she could torment me or something.

The man looked up, sweating profusely. He turned around, and saw a man standing with a cellphone in his hands, his curiosity rose. He stood up, and tried to get a closer look. I, however noticed him. Sighing, raised my Magnum and shot his leg. He tumbled off the roof, and his neck gave a nice snapping sound. I made the metal bullet dissipate, to lessen the chance they could trace it back to me. Too easy. I waited for my caller to respond.

ยง

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Alex's eyes lower to the phone as a voice could be heard "Tres" it said followed by the sound of gunfire.

Alex didnt think to much about the sound, he just said what he had to say: "Ah Mr. Tres, Alex here. I need you to run a little errand for me. I've discovered the address of the person who... Inadvertently entered our fine 'place of work'. I need to you pay this mister Rob Night a little visit, discover who the girl that saved him is then dispose of him... ".

Alex paused for a moment and looked up a Yuki who was still there "Ah yes, Mr. Tres. Our dear friend Miss Yuki will meet you there." He then leaned over to a computer placed on his desk "I'll send you the address now" he added whilst typing up a text message then sending it to Tres' phone.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Nasha nodded. Of course she was right, she was most of the time not that she was boasting much. "Well, you use those weapons to fight and when not, make them disappear with your own power." Nasha said. It wasn't too descriptive and clear, but what else could she say? Nasha concentrated all the electricity into her hand and a blinding yellow light appeared. After the light disappeared, a weapon with yellow, lightning blade appeared in her hand. "This is my weapon, Slasher." Nasha stated. Another light followed and the weapon disappeared. "You have to learn how to make it appear and disappear at your will before trying to use it." Nasha had worked with Slasher for a long time and could use it to the utmost power. "It might be hard at first, but concentrate really hard and practice a lot." Nasha added. She remembered it took her a week to be able to do that a long time ago.

Yuki rolled her eyes. "Sure. Whatever. However, if I catch you with my file again, what I get is some of your blood." Yuki took the post-it from Alex and quickly scanned the address. Yuki ignored Alex's comment and said, "Well, I'm on my way. See ya." She smirked and shot out the door running towards Rob's house. People turned their heads to see what just whizzed past their heads, but of course, they couldn't find anything. Yuki jumped up onto a roof. She liked running on the roofs better. There wasn't as much people and she could see more and better. Finally, she arrived on top of Rob's roof and sat down waiting for Tres to arrive. "He better not be late." Yuki mumbled.

((Oops, sorry. Getting confused where everyone is. I think Rob is at school right now though? Not sure.))
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Matty eyed the daggers. So these were his weapons huh? He got a feel for them and looked them over closely. "So I have to learn how to use these things,and how to make them disappear and reappear. Ok then. How do i start?" He didn't know what he was doing, but decided that he might as well begin now. Destiny had chosen him to fight the Los Noche and there was no going back. He was ready to begin his training.

matthew0416
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Musami was sure something breezed out of the building, almost as if the wind it'self had run passed him. 'what the hell...' he exclaimed as he looked around trying to spot something that he would never see.

'first this odd feeling and now this' quipped Musami, his eyes still not finding any credible signs of anything having left the building. Again he lookd at the building, he placed on foot in front of another and before he knew it, he'd walked to the door of the building. He didn't know why he'd aproached it, but some feeling inside had to know more...

He gave the door a knock..

DDK
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:06 pm

I let out a low curse. Unfortunately, Karma had left me to be working with the woman who abhorred me with every cell in her body. I bit off the curse before Alex could make sense of the word, and nodded. I then realized Alex could not see me nodding, and I almost let out another offhand curse. "Yeah. Alright." I said roughly, terminating the connection. I recieved the address moments later, and turned a little to the left. I used the metal to reflect the light out of my eyes and saw a small figure in the distance, moving very fast toward the roof of this "Rob's" house. I gave a slight huff, and lifted off from my roof. I flew across the rooftops, and saw that I had mistimed a jump. I headed straight toward a flagpole. I loosened the structure of the pole using my powers, and powered through the pole as if the metal was liquid. The pole collapsed, however. I ran the rest of the way, metal coming out of the ground was becoming too conspicuous and too energy-consuming to hide. I melted into the ground, a cocoon of metals covering my body.

The trip to the roof was the easiest, I just made a path of minerals up the side of the building. To the passerby, the walls looked like they were moving in a heat wave, but not much more. I pulled myself out of the room, behind Miyuki. She had been sitting, mumbling to herself. I heard her mention something about me being late, and was rather annoyed. One day, I would be annoyed enough to get her mad- and I mean really mad. Then I might actually be in a fight for my life. I considered doing that now, but so far, we had a job to do.

I decided to make my presence known. "Who said what about me being late, Miyuki?" I said loudly. I admit, I got some satisfaction from saying that, even though she might turn around and chop my head off or something. The psychopath.

ยง

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Nasha looked at the daggers in Matty's hands. "Well, you could try concentrating and imagine in your head the weapon disappearing." She wasn't quite sure if it would work. She learned about her weapon a long time ago and she could hardly remember how she did it. It came naturally to her. "It may be hard at first, but once you get the hang of it. It is like your nature to handle the weapons. Practice is the key." Her parents had always told her practice makes perfect to the point of annoyance, but it did work.

Yuki whipped her head around to find Tres behind her. Why hadn't she noticed him before? She cursed silently. "Well, you're late because I came here first." Yuki stated. She stood up and patted her skirt. She wasn't in a too good of a mood. She wasn't ever in a good mood really. "So, shall we get started?" Yuki asked and smirked. At the moment she felt that she needed to kill or at least fight something that was worth fighting. Plus, it was fun. Yuki jumped off of the roof landing on the ground below bending her knees to cushion the impact. Yuki turned around to face Tres and said, "Seems I'm ahead of you today in almost everything." She knew this might annoy Tres, but she also knew he could keep his temper. Unlike her, which she would admit. Yuki knew that he was also one that liked picking fights which really annoyed her. Yuki knew basically everyone, but Nasha probably thought she was some phsyco woman that was just plain crazy and cruel. She really didn't care though.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:21 am

Alex pressed a button on the phone to swtich off the speaker when the called ended. He hoped those two would actually do as they were told for once, he wouldnt want to have to go there himself to sort it out.
He leaned back in his chair. I'll give Tres a call to check up on them later he thought to himself, before sitting up right again and tiddying up the files on his desk.

Meanwhile.

On the ground floor of the building a receptionist looked up as there was a knock at the door just infront of her, wondering why anyone would knock and not ring the bell she checked a screen built in to her desk showing a security camera feed. She could see a young boy was standing outside the door, she then reached over and pushed a button on an intercom to talk to him; "Gregor, Burton & Vonstan lawyers office. How may i help you?" She asked in a formal manner stating the name of the firm -ofcourse none of those men really existed; The names of these so called founders were just a cover-up, not that the lowly receptionist knew that herself.

(OOC: I just want to point out that Rob is indeed not at his house and his parents are apparently away to so Yuki and Tres should find an empty home. Not that our characters knew that in advance ofcourse. Unfortunately SilverxDusk hasnt posted in sometime either *rolls eyes* so make of that what you will.)

Gekidami
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Musami froze, he didn't really know what the heck he was doing, why on earth had he decided to knock on this building? Sure lawyers were typically the kind of people who'd make your skin crawl but not like this.

Acting quickly Musami spoke before he could even think, "Umm.. yes I'm looking for legal representation.." he looked around quickly noticing the sign postage for the first time "I noticed your establishment.. perhaps I could speak more inside?"

DDK
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:02 am

(OOC: For continuality i'm going to make as if Musami enters the building when he can, otherwise this post will only be about 7 words long)

The receptionist buzzed the young boy into the building. She had a rather cold look on her face when she set eyes apon the school uniform wearing kid. She doubted he would beable to afford the services of some of the best lawyers the town had to offer but right now that wasnt her problem.

"Can i help you sir?" She asked.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 am

((Silver does continue on other rp's so I think this is an undead thread now lol. I think Natsurra has also gave up on this one and so I will be half and half (I am quiting unless both return)

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:37 am

Musami listened as the receptionist spoke, but he wasn't even sure what to say, he looked around the room, behind the receptionist was a large oil painting of an old man with a devide in his hair wearing a dark suit, he was sure he could feel the cold eyes watching him as he spoke

"Yes... I'm looking for legal representation, perhaps I could arrange an apointment to speak with one of your.." he looked up at the painting of the old man "..experts" he finished.

DDK
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!