Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Elemental Soul(IC)(Still taking Sign-Up's)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

"Oh." That was all Nasha could answer. If someone wasn't feeling alright what should she do. Hearing Matty ask for water and chocolate, she got up and went over to the small desk table next to the bed. She poured some water into a cup and opened drawers after drawers in frustration, until she found one with food. Taking out the chocolate, she handed the water and chocolate to Matty. "Oh, I'm Nasha." Nasha sat back down into the chair and mumbled, "Nice to meet you." She didn't really greet people much. Nasha looked up and wondered why Matty turned his head away. Nasha cocked her head to one side thinking. Did she do something funny or something? Nasha shrugged her shoulders and wondered if she was just going to stay here the whole night. Now that she thought about it, she never had dinner. Her stomach growled quietly as Nasha put her hands over her stomach as more pink flushed into her cheeks. That was a bit embarrassing. Nasha thought. She got up and went over to the drawers again and got out a banana. She peeled it and silently ate it in her seat. It was awkwardly silent here, but she didn't quite know what to talk about. After all, a lot happened.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Matty drank down the water at once and then began to eat the chocolate. He felt around his body trying to figure out what was injured. his head was bandaged and he could feel that some ribs were broken. He had other scrapes and bruises. "Why are you here?" Matty had finally realized just how odd it was that she was even here in the hospital with him. She was eating a banana at this point. Matty sat up and took in a large gulp of air. It hurt. It wasn't the first time he had broken ribs and could feel that this was definitely gonna take a while to heal.
Image ImageImage Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

matthew0416
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 pm

I was doing what every gunman was trained to do when resting. Sleeping, without sleeping. In other words, I would be sleeping so lightly that any abnormal sounds that did not fit in the environment would wake me almost immediately. Sometimes I could even sleep with my eyes open if I tried hard enough. Paranoia was a large part of the gunman's mentality, with the exception of a few very close friends. For me, it was Lucifer and some select others I prefer not to talk about. My movement on my mattress was limited, to restore energy at a faster pace by not moving the limbs in wasting energy. I never slept for more than six hours, which was usually bad for one's health. I wasn't really normal, was I?

Strangely enough, my waking dreams were slightly better than most. While most were just blanks where I floated around in nothingness (I also had a neat afterimage everywhere I moved). Well, what I could remember, that is. I was sitting on the hill of an endless plain, watching as the wind moved in gusts that were visible as it blew down a row of grass stalks as it passed. It was fairly peaceful. I could have laid there all day, but my mental clockwork would not be denied.

I calmly opened my eyes, noting that it had not been very long since I had laid down to sleep. Switching dimensions probably did that to a guy. I felt rejuvenated, however. It must have been the luster I sucked out of my Soul Weapon. I made a mental note to suck out the luster of my Soul Weapon ammunition if I was ever in a pinch. I rolled over, and counted off sixty push-ups. When I reached fifty, I was panting and was about to break into perspiration. I finished, sat up, and checked my boot.

My hidden pistol lay there. It had been a long time since I used it, and it had not failed me then. My opponent had been a powerful wind elementalist, using chakrams as weapons. It had been a close call- I was young and impulsive. Time after time he had outsmarted me until I smartened up and let him get close. I whipped my my hidden pistol, and shot him a few times in the head and neck.

ยง

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

(( Sorry, I've been both sick and busy with school for the past few days.. forgive me if I've missed a lot of info.. I don't know where Asuna is at anymore but I can catch up with Cassie.))

Cassie stayed quiet behind Tengeal, she wasn't one for conversation. Instead she sort of clung to him without actually touching him. She had this strange but strong bond of trust with the boy, even though she barely knew him. She felt as if she'd known him for years. This Rob guy however, was a complete stranger to her, she peered at him curiously.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:14 pm

((Asuna... Actually hasn't moved... Neither has Jake...))

Jake opened the door and listened outside. The school had gone quiet. Everything was probably over by now. He turned to Asuna. "I think everything out there is over. Should we go out, or are you still tired?" The real question now was who had won this battle. He hoped to God that La Noche hadn't won. Otherwise, he wouldn't want Asuna going into the school, especially not with her seeming hemophobia. She would probably do much worse than throw up, and he didn't want that.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm

"Ugh.. please.. just a few more minutes Jake.." Asuna half-consciously mumbled. "I can't feel my feet..." She was too tired to be worried about that, and she was slipping towards unconsciousness. All she needed was to sleep for awhile, just an hour or so. "You can go back to the school and see if it's safe or not if you want.. I'll stay here and sleep awhile.."

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 pm

"Well....I just saw you get hit by a car so ya. Don't really know actually...." Nasha said. She blushed a little. Why did she come after him in the first place? She looked at Matty. Maybe its because when she just figured about the elemental stuff, she had been like Matty? Probably. That was probably what had suppressed herself from turning herself into her dark state. Still, Nasha didn't know about it. However, she has a feeling that something is wrong with her. Like she looses herself sometimes. Nasha shook her head and looked out the window wondering. What she saw was that girl from La Noche. However, she didn't look menacing. She just looked like... "Miyuki." Nasha mouthed in shock. No it must be someone else, not that La Noche member right? Suddenly, images of her past of that incident went past her eyes. Nasha couldn't help it, she lost control of herself. Electricity crackled around her making the light in the room go on and off. All Nasha saw now was Miyuki with a weapon in her hand standing over her dead parents. "Miyu....Miyu....." Nasha murmured.

Yuki noticed that Nasha had noticed her and quickly jumped off the tree. DId Nasha recognize her? It seemed so since she mouthed her name. Yuki frowned, but she truly felt a little happy inside. Yuki looked up at Nasha. Back time at that incident, Yuki had let out a poisonous gas that made Nasha transform into a dark state when she remembered about the incident. She had done this so that Nasha could help kill her. Yuki never forgave herself and decided it was only fair for Nasha to kill her since she killed her parents. However, Yuki had other things to do for now, so she couldn't just die yet. Yuki masked her feelings and ran away running across streets and houses. She had no idea why she was running in the first place, but Yuki decided to not meet Nasha anymore. It would just complicate things.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Matty laid in bed watching Nasha when she suddenly just freaked out on him. He was scared, but also worried. He didn't know what to do. She seemed angry, but she wasn't looking at him. Instead, she was looking in a completely random direction. Matty didn't know what to do. he couldn't move because he was all tubed up and his ribs hurt. All he could do was stare as the girl who had been so nice to him suddenly became a completely different person.

matthew0416
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Rob looked at them. "Alright well I'm guessing classes are dismissed. My parents are very busy and aren't home much, so i'm not sure when you can see them, but I'll tell them," he then paused and his facial expression turned darker. "The Illuminadi..can be harsh sometimes. They will not hesitate to kill and if killing isn't for you, then you shouldn't join them. They believe their killing can be justified because they are doing the right thing. If you're not ready to kill then don't even try joining them. It would be a pointless waste of time," he said coldly.
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Nasha stood up with no light in her eyes. Her eyes were emotionless except for a hint of pure hatred. Electricity crackled from her head to toe all the way down to her fingertips. She turned her head slightly towards Matty, but didn't recognize him in her state. Weirdly, the color of the electricity was purple like her hair. Nasha turned her head back to wear she was looking before. "Miyuki...."She murmured. Nasha straightened her arms towards the ground and opened her palms wide open. Electricity flowed towards her palm. A weapon formed. It had yellow stinging blades with purple electricity flowing around it. Nasha broke through the room's window not caring that they were high off the ground. She landed softly on the ground bending her knees to soften the jump. Nasha looked around with the weapon in her hand. She couldn't find Miyuki anymore. She stood their in her dark state without moving. Suddenly, a person that was riding a bicycle came and collided with Nasha. She fell and the weapon disappeared as it went out of Nasha's hands. Electricity stopped flowing through her body as she fell . Before she was unconscious, Nasha had saw a little of herself in her dark state. Before she closed her eyes, she saw a boy apologize to her and the boy ran away. She closed her eyes and then fell unconscious.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Matty watched the girl leap from the window. It was the craziest thing he had ever seen. Even crazier then the gunwielders earlier. The second she leapt throuh the window, Matty forced himself to get up. He peered out at the moment the girl got struck. "NASHA!!!"

Matty could feel the pain in his ribs, as he rushed out the hospital room door. Several doctors tried to stop him, but even in his injured state he was too fast and nimble. Pain shot through him with every brethe but he didn't care. Nasha had helped him when he needed it, and he was going to do the same for her. He headed down the emergency exit. A doctor was making his way up, so Matty climbed over the railing and let him self drop down to the next set. He pulled himself over and continued to run as the doctor swung around to follow. At this point adrenaline was deadening the pain, but breathing was still difficult. He burst out the exit and continued to make his way towards Nasha.

She was unconscious. He picked her up and carried her piggy-back. She was small and light. It wasn't too difficult til' the pain began to return. He made his way to his house. No one would be home. His mom was always at work. She rarely came home, usually prefering to stay at a boyfriend's or something.

Matty opened the door and made his way inside. He took Nasha to the couch and set her down. His side was burning and it was almost impossible to breathe. He searched the medicine cabinets for painkillers and plopped some in his mouth. He swallowed them and then laid down on the living room floor. His breathe slowly returned and his side began to burn less. He looked over at the girl. He didn't understand what had happened back at the hospital. Looking towards the ceiling Matty fell asleep.

matthew0416
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:16 am

It was a stormy night one day. Her parents were on the phone discussing about something that little Nasha couldn't seem to hear. She stood there alone with a bear plushie in her arms looking at her parents innocently with wide eyes. It seemed her parents were far away, too far away for Nasha to reach. She was too young to understand anything at that time. She had heard something happened to her best friend, but she couldn't understand the word death. The scene suddenly changed and in front of her was Miyuki, her best friend. Miyuki looked sad, she had tears flowing out of her eyes. But she made no sound. A weapon was in her hand and all Nasha could do was stare. She clutched her bear tightly and ran towards Miyuki crying out, "Miyu! Miyu!" the whole time. However, Miyuki just seemed to become farther and farther away as she chased her. "Wait up!" Nasha cried as she tripped over nothingness. Suddenly it was all black with blood painted on the walls. Nasha lied on the ground trying to get up not understand anything. All she remember was she felt horror. Time past as she quickly grew bigger and older until she was the size she was now on the ground. She got up and held the bear with one hand. She then saw flashes of people's deaths, when her parent's, friends, and Miyuki's death came, she screamed in horror as she saw the bodies of the ones she cared about on the floor with a pool of blood underneath each one of them.

Nasha woke up with her eyes wide open. That was a scary nightmare. Sweat trickled down her face as she panted. Something happened, but she couldn't remember. Nasha pushed the thought aside and noticed she wasn't in the hospital room anymore. Where am I? Nasha wondered. She turned her head slightly and saw Matty asleep. Confused, she sat up and looked around. It wasn't her apartment or the hospital so it was Matty's house? Nasha swung her legs over the side of the couch and noticed a sharp pain on her back. Seems she got bruise there or something. She looked around the room taking a better look. Where was his parents? Nasha wondered. Suddenly a flashback from her dark state came back to her as she gripped her head. It hurt. Nasha didn't know why. Nasha got up and noticed some painkillers. She walked over and plopped some into her mouth. It didn't quite work so much, but some pain subsided. Nasha got back to the couch and sat down. What in the world had just happened?

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby matthew0416 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 am

Matty lay on the floor peacefully. Barely moving, barely breathing when he suddenly began to thrash. He was dreaming of something. Something horrifying, but something that would change his life.

Matty watched as people around him feel dead. The creatures with black skin and large jaws ravaged the town all around Matty. He stood watching as one after another people were murdered. Matty stood in the midst of the chaos, powerless to do anything. He watched as a small few fought against the foul creatures. They all held weapons of great power and summoned the power of the elements to aid them. He stood and watched as these few people tried to stop the creatures from devouring people. He stared, wishing he could be like them and challenge the evil. Suddenly one yelled at him,"You are one of us you just have to stop running!" Matty couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this man honestly trying to tell him he was one of them? That he could summon forth a power strong enough to stop the demons. Matty looked down at the ground and saw two daggers. He picked them up and looked at their design. They were beautiful and felt somewhat familiar. A scream rose up behind him. Matty turned to see one of the Las Noche demons running at him. Acting on instinct, he spun the daggers into a comfortable position and slashed at the creature...

matthew0416
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 pm

"Hmm..." Haru wasn't as enthusiastic as before. Honestly, he did have a problem with killing people. He could beet them into a bloody pulp, break every bone and their bone, but he didn't want to go around killing people. "Well, I guess I can still meet with them. Call me if you have a meeting arranged." He walked away slowly, still thinking about this group. Maybe he would be better off just to fight on his own.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I was finished admiring my Walther styled pistol. Hiding it back in his boot, he whipped out his regular magnum and checked it out for any sorts of damages. He buffed out a few scratches using his powers, and tested the cocking mechanism. It worked fine, to his relief. He almost smiled, but his cheek stung terribly. He felt it, and knew that the burn on his cheek was much worse than he had thought. Black, dying skin fell off his face, and he walked from his room. He found some bandages and burn treatment kits, and patched himself up accordingly. His eyes watered slightly, the only real thing comparable to burns were turf burns, which took almost as long to heal. A flash of annoyance cut through him. Standing up, he examined his handiwork. The patch on his cheek would be temporary, but he can almost imagine the hollering and snorting the people in the organization he worked for would make. Like pigs, they were. It disgusted him.

I quickly felt hungry, and moved toward the pile of food. I fished out a plastic package of cup noodles, and found an elementalist to put some hot, clean water into the styrofoam cup full of dry noodles and SMG. Quietly, I moved to put the cup on a stable surface and left it there. I put a lone slug on the cup to indicate that it was mine, and whoever took it would get hurt. I may be burned on the cheek, but I sure as hell am not weak after a fight. It just doesn't do you good on a resume. Hah.

ยง

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:15 pm

"These people died for no reason at all. The evil group must be taken care of with death. However I don't want to drag innocents into the battle. This 'Illuminati' group sounds like they have no morals and for now I will walk alone or if Cassie wishes she may come with me," said Tengeal. Tengeal waved to Rob and walked down the staircase. He looked back to see if Cassie was coming.

"Thoughts ran through my head and now we have been brought to this kind of life by force." said Tengeal in side of his head. "Yes, but it might be worth it. And maybe the Illumin is in the hands of the Illuminati. So is your next move to attack them or just steal it?" said an unknown voice inside of Tengeal's head.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Cassie rushed to Tengeal's side without much thought to it. It was already natural for her to stay by him. She saw he was in distress and placed her hand on his shoulder. The second she touched him, a strong, obvious spark raced from her hand all the way up her arm. Her eyes widened a bit, "woah.. what was that...?" She thought out loud, quietly. She tried to forget what had happened and comfort him. "I believe we'll win this battle, and I know you'll fight for good." She said, giving him a sad smile.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:51 pm

"Huh, oh ya I stand for good, but what happened here is unforgivable," said Tengeal coming out of his small coma. "I think we should find this Illuminati group. My oth.. cous.. I think they have something we need to fight these guys. The Illumin which is the opposite of my Eclipse. With that I have a way we can defeat them with ease," explained Tengeal. He walked down and out of the building turning to see if Rob was nearby so that he could start his shadowing and find the Illumin.

victim130
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Cassie was still pretty clueless but she followed close behind, lost in her own, completely innocent thoughts. She wondered exactly what was going on in that mind of Tengeal's.

(I'm sorry, I didn't read a few posts of yours so if you could give me a short summary of what exactly is going on.. I'd REALLY appreciate it.)

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Nasha looked at Matty and almost shrieked when she was two daggers appear in Matty's hand. So he was an elemental user. Nasha calmed down and closed her eyes. Should she wake him up? It seemed he was having a nightmare. Nasha used one finger to poke his cheek. "Um...hello? Wake up?" Nasha whispered unsure whether to wake him up or not. Nasha poked slightly harder deciding to wake him up. She felt a little awkward here, plus she really wanted some distraction to let her not think about her dream or whatever had just happened. She could tell something not quite so good happened, and in truth, she was a little afraid. Nasha shivered a little and bit her lip. She said a little louder, "Matty, wake up!" She hoped he would wake up, but if he didn't, she would give up.

plumies
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!