Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Van Trouwes Academy of Innovation IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Van Trouwes Academy of Innovation IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazeio7 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Shaze smiled and laughed lightly to her and made a slight bow. He then made a slight bow to humor her with theatrics, which he loved very much. "Good morning. Don't worry, I've made the same mistake before in my time, some of the teachers here are more than just intimidating..." He whispered to Utau and smiled again.
Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shazeio7
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 am

His use of theatrics always humored her. She smiled at his comment but then realised what it actually meant. Sometimes it was funny when you knew that teachers were just like yourself in certain ways. "Thanks. It helps to know even teachers are like that." She said with a slight smile. She pulled him back into the classroom and took her seat. She had brought out her text books to study.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazeio7 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:58 am

"I'm still in the middle-aged range, though sometimes I do feel old...so I have to do my best to let the kid in me out." He chuckled and then sighed, scratching his head and looking around to see any other students coming his way. He then walked back into the room and took another sip of coffee and started writing a few formula's for some basic household products on the board, getting ready for the day. (hopefully more people start posting soon...?)

Shazeio7
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 pm

(I just have no one to interact with-)
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 pm

(the three of us are all in the clasroom... we are kinda just waiting for everybody else...)

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazeio7 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 pm

(Agreed...more people need to start posting.)

Shazeio7
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:16 pm

(There isn't a certain amount of words rule is there?)

Neeko rolled over, and looked at the clock. She jumped out of bed extremely fast and got dressed, brushed her teeth, then ran as fast as she could to class, hoping she wasn't gonna be late.

(Like 2 mins pass...)

Neeko reached the classroom, she swung the door open (This is if it isn't already opened), and looked around, she saw everyone else there, then bowed politely. "H-Hi... Sorry if I'm late.."
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shazeio7 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 pm

(I'm assuming you're in Chemistry with Utau & Phaser?)

Shaze towards the door and smiled, "Oh! Hello, don't worry, it seems many of your fellow peers are taking their time to get to class as well." A hint of dissapointment though directed in a humor sort of way. "Please, take your seat and we'll begin class very shortly." Shaze the went back to the board.

Shazeio7
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Nods, sitting at a seat sort of at the back. (Got nothing else atm, so It's gunna have to be a one-liner. T.T)

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah it's been four days and nobody's posted I'm done. Bye
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 am

James heard his alarm clock, the resounding [i]ding-ding-ding ding-ding-ding[i/] stuck in his head. If only he could get a better tune than a bland and repetetive ringing to stay with him for a full day. He sighed and lifted himself up, got ready and hurried downstairs. From the look of things it was a sunny day, and the boy was glad of it, he much preferred it sunny than overcast, though a tad of rain once in a while couldn't hurt. Hurriedly he opened the door to the refrigerator, looking around for something filling to eat. He found a banana and demolished it, in a couple of quick minutes it was simply the yellow skin. James tried to remember the time table he had been attempting to memorise.
Mechanics...
Maths, that made him think: Why was there no S in Maths in america?
What was that other one?
Ah, yes! Chemistry.
That was all James needed to know until the end of Chemistry.

About a minute later he was outside of his house (The Hawks, the house was named), and ran along the lawn. His frame helping him to deal with it quickly. He opened the door and stepped into the school building, from there he rushed into the mechanics room.

"Morning, Miss Wijbrandt."
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 am

"Good morning, James." Marika said. She noticed she forgot to put her eyepatch and seemed to glare at James with the scary red eye. She grabbed her eyepatch from the table still smiling but laughing nervously and put the eyepatch over her artificial eye. "I guess we can start now. First tell me some objects that are made with mechanics. First example from me are my prosthetic body parts. They were modified by myself and make up 65% of my body. Now you give some examples." She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!