Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Red Season IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

The Red Season IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 am

OOC: the-red-season-horror-signup-ooc-t35113.html

Mira was in her restaurant. It was in the morning. She went to change to her work clothes. She put on a white high neck blouse and tied a red ribbon. It was a quiet day and she didnt expect many customers. A man came in. "Wow. A georgian restaurant! Finally food from the homeland. Are you the owner?" He said in his Georgian accent. Then Mira answered: "Yes I am the owner but I barely speak Georgian. I am just Georgian second generation." "Oh really. Too bad. But today I would just like to drink coffee." The man said.
Mira began to brew coffee. Maybe more customers would show up later. She then sat down and waited for the coffee to finish. The man meanwhile was on his mobile phone. "You should kill him tonight." The voice said in her head. Then Mira thought: "Not just him." She had an evil smile on her face.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Red Season IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Dusty and Jai sat in Jai's pawn shop as usual, drinking whatever was on hand. Today, it happened to be a nostalgic bottle of stolen moonshine. Jai picked up the vodka bottle of pure, clear liquid and took a sip, "So, got any interests lately?"

Dusty statched the bottle and took a big gulp, "Naw, man. It's just the same boring crap, same boring school, same boring freaking town."

Jai smiled, "And what exactly do you think would make it better?"

Dusty looked up, around, then set his head down on the counter, "I don't know, man. At this point I'd take a monster invasion or something..." And just like that, he was asleep.

Jai kept a close eye on his friend as he slept, and then finished the dwindling bottle, "Well, sorry kid, all out of those."

He was horrified when a voice whispered, "Maybe not..."

Jai got up, grabbed a gun, and searched the whole store, keeping an eye on Dusty as he did. But there was nothing to search for. So he put everything back, ruled it out as him being drunk, and started closing up shop.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Maya yawned a bit a she took a little stroll in town being new here does have its ups and downs especially the adjusting part. She looked at the burning sun as she raised her hand a small attempt to block the sunΒ΄s pesky rays. ~Seems like an ordinary little town by the looks of it nothing much ever happens here not like in the city anyway...~ She thought to herself she knew she was supposed to be going to school today but she wasnt in the mood to stay and listen to a boring lesson she practically knows opting instead to just wonder around town and enjoy herself its not like her parents would ever find out anyway them being dead that is.

As she walked she saw a nice Georgian Restaurant that seemed to tempting not to go in but even she had her limits as she made a mental note to check the place out later if she ever finds the time. She whistled a nice tune as she went her way glancing every now and then behind her. Its not that she paranoid well one cant be to careful now cant we?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 pm

((OOC: I don't know how much I'll be able to post this weekend, so please don't recast me or whatever ya'll do here!))

Belia stretched. The doctor told her to rest, but she couldn't. She loved ballet too much! She got up and turned on some music and danced for a while. "Ah, it feels so good!" she said aloud to herself. Soon she got tired and decided to take a nap.

When she woke up she was hungry. She decided to go out to eat. Her friend had told her of a good Georgian restaurant, and she decided to do eat there. She walked in....
"Write your heart out..."

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 am

"Good afternoon. Welcome to Georgian/Armenian Restaurant Tbilisi. I will get you a menu." Mira said smiling at the girl who just walked in. "I am Mira. What would you like to have?"
"Mmmh. Her smell is delicious." Mira thought. "I think I should become friends with her and get her address." Then Mira said: "You seem to be new here. Who are you?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Ken was walking down the streets saying to him self "Damn of a teacher! Giving me all this work! Next time me and my friend try to ditch class to have some fun, I'm going to say it was his idea!" He then reach a Georgian restaurant. He said to him self " I got a little money on me. I might as well try something like this to eat."

Ken walked into the Georgian restaurant and said "Hello." looking around. "There isn't many people here" he thought to him self.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:48 pm

"I'm Belia," Belia replied to her. "Yes, I am new. I moved here about a month ago. You are?"

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:28 am

"I am Mira Sakashvili. I am the manager of this restaurant." Mira replied to Belia. "This restaurant is an heirloom of my family. I dont live far from here. Pretty much at the base of Mt. Kalisphera. So! What would you like to have? Todays special is broiled chicken in tkemali (plum) sauce with a side of your choice, only for $6.00." Mira offered. Then she smiled and thought: "That will be your last meal trespasser!"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:43 am

Yawning a bit Maya Maya was now a bit bored what possessed her to move here shell never know. Oh wait she wanted to avoid anyone who knew her. She walked back towards the Georgian Restaurant hoping they have good coffee and maybe some cakes. She looked at the sky and immediately frowned as she saw it started to darken a bad omen in her books. And she learned from her past mistakes never to ignore bad omens if it comes to oneΒ΄s survival.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 am

Mira went shortly to the back of the restaurant. She remembered the past before the voice. She seemed to be just a normal girl but then the voice her instincts came telling her that the humans needed to go since they were trespassers. Now she murders humans every night. It was a messy job in hope to have the city only for the monsters.
She came back to the front of the restaurants. With a plate with small pastries in her hand. "Who want some pastries while they are waiting?" She said just to act like she is the nicest person in town.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 am

"I'll have the special," Belia replied. "And actually, my aunt now lives here. I'm just trying to find her." Mira nodded and went to the back. Belia waited. She was still pretty tired and kind of sore from her stretching and dancing. "I don't care what the doctor said," she said to herself. "I will not stop dancing!" She thought about the other thing the doctor had said. Going horseback riding to keep her muscle flexible. She had been riding before, and knew how to ride pretty good. When Mira came back out with the pastries, she asked, "Do you know where any good riding stables are?"

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 am

"Riding stables? There are ranches on the outskirts of the city at the base of Mount Rubidi and we have a horse racing track near there too. If you like riding you could go there. It is nice there on sunny days and you can go throughout the year since the city's climate is always moderately warm." Mira said setting the plate down on the counter. She checked the time. It was almost four o'clock. Just two more hours til closing, then she could go hunting again. Mira turned around and licked with her long tongue. It was soon time for her dinner.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasydancer on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm

"Thanks, I think I'll call and check them out," Belia said. She ate quickly as she remembered she had something to do. She paid and left a tip, then hurried out of the restaurant. She got a text as soon as she slide into her car. It read: "Belia, I live off of 16th and Main. Love, your aunt." She started up the car and drove to her aunts home. There she was received with open arms by her Aunt. "Hello Aunt Elle," Belia said. "Would you like a spot of tea?" she asked in her thick British Cockney accent. "Yes please, Aunt," Belia replied. "'Ow many weeks did the doctor say you 'ad before you could start dancing again?" Aunt Elle asked after she had gotten them both tea. "2 months," Belia replied gravely, "but I disobeyed him." She smiled mischievously. "Ah," her Aunt replied. "'Ave you been studying your cryptozoology lately?" "Yes, Aunt Elle," Belia said. "In fact, there used to be some 'monsters' around here. But not now."

Fantasydancer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 am

"We are closing now." Mira said. She just needed the guests to leave so she could clean up the restaurant and leave. There were only a couple guests still in the restaurant. Mira made herself some coffee and waited.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Ken walked and got to his small house not far from his school. He lives there on his own, but his family does make a small payment so he can keep the house. He took his shoes off and head right into the kitchen and got some things to eat.

"Just a normal day like always." He says to him self. He turns on his DVD player and TV set. He didn't know what to watch on his DVD player.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 am

After the customers left the restaurant Mira cleaned up and locked the door. She then went out of the restaurant into a back alley. Once there she changed into her monster form. "Now I will seek out some prey." She said. She walked around town when she noticed a male human. She smiled and came from behind. "You look delicious." She whispered. As he turned around he was about to scream. Mira grabbed him by the face and picked him up. She them tore off his head and crushed it in her metallic fingers. She then tore his limbs of and ate them.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!