Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead Romance

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Dead Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:02 am

MATURE AND GORY ROLEPLAY!!!

'It was a few hours ago when I died. Now, I'm back. In school and better than ever."

-Kambria

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Basic Plot: Two best Friends are murdered. They know who did it. They go to school with him. He is a history Teacher.He is also something more than that. Possible a necromancer. The girls aren't sure. He has purpose for them though. So, they have been risen from the grave and now have their normal lives back...well sort of. They have a problem. They have to feed. They are more like vampires then zombies. Blood is needed to keep their souls going.
But, there is something else. A new teacher and two boys are new in town. There is something odd about them. The girls have to find out if the boys have the same problem with them. If so, how can all four of them be reawakened and be 'normal' again!

Dead Girls:
My name is: Kambria Lee Ren
I am: 16
I am a: female
My role is: Dead Girl
When I am alive: Image
My style: goth, punk, emo, neon, Otaku
How I died: I was strangled and shot in the heart in the woods near my apartment.
I have a secret: I was in love, but he killed him too. There is a reason but I haven't figured it out yet.

Dead Girl 2:
------
Necromancers:
Male:
Female:
-----
Dead Boys:
Boy 1:
Boy 2:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*real pics please

Code: Select all
[color=COLOR-Code][center]
My name is:
I am: ( age // teens 16-18 // teachers 22-26))
I am a: ((gender))
My role is: ((has to be listed above unless you have something that ties in....))
When I died: ((picture of death))
When I am alive: ((everyday appearance))
My style: ((clothes style))
I have a secret: ((other))[/color][/center]

((This will turn into the IC once the spots are filled. PM character sheets to me!!!))
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dead Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

I will be dead girl two

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:03 pm

I'll be a dead boy!

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Ill be he other dead boy but I'll probably have to post tomorrow ill try tonight.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm

My name is:Anna grace night
I am:16 ( age // teens 16-18 // teachers 22-26))
I am a:Female ((gender))
My role is:dead girl ((has to be listed above unless you have something that ties in....))
When I died: I was being chased by a guy with a knif running after me.I tripped and smashed my head on the groound.Then while I was trying to get up I was kicked back down and stabed to death in the park at midnight.((picture of death))
When I am alive: Image((everyday appearance))
My style: she is a jock.But she wears jeans and shirts all the time.((clothes style))
I have a secret: I never had a boyfriend before.....but I did like someone.((other))
Last edited by Caille on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm

sorry it was a stupid double post X( I hate them so bad why are you aloud to do it anyways!!!!
Last edited by Caille on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:30 am

My name is: Haruko Amane Valentine
I am: 16
I am a: female
My role is: Necromancer
When I died: none
When I am alive: Image
My style: Punk,rock and a bit of gothic in the mix.
I have a secret: Im actually smarter than i look and im also working as a model.

(hope its not too late to join ^^)

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:05 pm

alright, both profiles accepted.
fatasygirl11: For that part, type out how you died. If you don't know, make something up. Refer to my character's death if need be.

MasterCherry and smileythemask, make your character profiles.

The IC will be up tomorrow.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

sorry I have to remove my reservation I have way to much going on in my life right now.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!