Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Izumi's Journal

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

Izumi's Journal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 am

Page one

Been quite busy these last few days, I'm getting so much closer to finding our father and killing him. The girls said that I could find a better way to stop him, but I don't think I can. Besides, once I do this I can settle down and find steady work. I can have enough money to feed all of us instead of just them, the goddess knows I'm starving.

I doubt I could a woman around here, the people I've met since moving to wherever this place is are kinda weird. I mean I'm not normal, but these people. Very weird they are.

Best be getting to finding work.

John Izumi.

Whatever space is left on page one

I've had some weird stuff happen to me recently. I mean, I've lost track of time. Woken up feeling dizzy and stuff. And I also feel this odd attraction to most of the women I meet, and to that cat woman Terraa.

My sisters have noticed it as well, and everyone that I speak to can't explain it. I know Terraa did something, but I can't bring myself to do anything to her. I need to speak with her again and figure this out.

John Izumi

---------------------------------------------------

Page Two

The weirdness has continued since I last wrote in here. But, it's gotten back to normal just a little. Camma is out of me and is living with me and my other sisters as our newest sister. I'm seeing a woman by the name of Kuro-Hana Yumene, she's a Neko-chan. Cat-girl, she isn't like the others I would see on tv or in person. She's different, very different.

I've found my father and got to fight him. Of course I couldn't beat him. He's just too strong for me. At least for now. One day I'll be stronger than him and I can kill him. I can avenge my mother and restore Japan to it's former glory. My sisters and I would be able to live a normal life.

One day
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Izumi's Journal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Page Three

Well, I am once again writing here, not much to write about. Well, there is much, just not much worthy enough to be documented. I have recently become the director of a private military company called the Invictus, I'm a little happy now. I have been talking to this nice girl named Cloasse, she seems like she could be a match for me. I won't get my hopes up though, things can always change. I got Yuriko her body back, now I never see her. Figures, right? I won't lie and say I don't care much, it just hurts to know she'd rather not spend time with her own family and friends. People change, never thought change could be so fucked up.

My dreams of the blond-haired woman are still present, but they are not as frequent as before. I haven't seen Ariadne in the recent days and Kazen is hung up over Helene not being around. I love Kazen, he's always been there for me. It's my turn to be there for him now, he really needs someone that understands his pain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 am

Page Four

I think I'm in love. I know how that sounds, my being just a kid, nineteen years old. But I really believe that I have found love, I met this girl named Tirza, she was injured and naturally I decided to help her. She feel asleep soon after my healing so I allowed her to sleep in my room, the next day I would come across her in the Forest and we would spend some time together. The time we spent talking is a time I will never forget, Tirza was shy, maybe even scared of life. But it was because of me that she opened up, we talked and we talked. I showed her hope, I showed her love.

We've spent the night together, we've laughed, we've did quite a bit together. I'd be surprised to find out that this isn't what I thought it was, this feeling. This feeling I think is love, this feeling that is filling my life with happiness. Tirza told me today that there is a chance she could die because of an effect on her body because of an ability she possesses and cannot control. I don't want her to die, I can't keep her alive, I can just hope that I can stay with her for years to come. But in the event of her demise, I will stay strong, I will shed very few tears. I will stay happy for her, she will never lose my love. A thousands years can pass and I will still be placing flowers on her grave.

I'd give it all just to have her for all eternity, she's worth all I am and all that hurts me.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:38 am

Page Five

These Aschen motherfuckers are getting on my nerves, I swear, next one of them fucks with my friends and family I'm taking heads. This shit has gotten beyond annoying, first they are like, "We don't want any problems" then they are like, "Let's go start more trouble". Once we respond to their trouble-making they make a habit of trying to make us look like the bad guys. Despite them kidnapping our family or attacking us every motherfucking chance they get, fucking cowards. I'm amazed at myself, I didn't shoot those motherfuckers ahead of time.

And this one alien bitch, tells Kroger that she doesn't have any problems. Next thing I know, we're apparently terrorists and she's running around trying to snatch up Tirza. Who, by the way, isn't my girlfriend. We just have sex and hang out alot, it's actually her idea that we don't get together. As I've stated before, she has some things to work out. But, back to the point, these Aschen fucks best to leave us alone. We are the Invictus, unconquerable, invincible. And we have the fucking skill to stay that way, superior technology and more manpower only makes the fall that much harder and that much more funny to me.

They forget that the titans fell, then the gods.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 am

Page Five

The Aschen will be backing off, we'll be getting paid to help them bring in Kwai. Unfortunately, we have to bring to bring him to them alive. Kroger wasn't too pleased about that, but he'll get his chance to beat on Kwai before we get him to the Aschen's LDA. I'll get a few hits in myself, maybe Kazen may want to kick a little Chinese general ass as well. We'll be sure to eliminate as many of the PLA as we can, we will reduce them to dust for following one such as Kwai. He's led them to their defeat by Lucien, their condemning by their allies, their foolish fucking around with my family. He'll learn not to make things personal with mercenaries, more specifically, my mercenaries, my family. I will put an end to the PLA, I will.

In some brighter news, I'm dating Kahlen now. This should be a good experience, I mean, I've known her and have had a thing for her for quite some time. I can't wait to see how this plays out for us. Kazen's been a little more like his old self, I hope that he finds himself a girlfriend soon or at least goes back to having alot of sex with whatever females that he comes across. Same with Swift, he's supposed to be trying to find someone so that he can become human again. He's a stubborn fuck though, won't go out for anything. He only leaves when it's Invictus business. Well, I'm going to end this here. I'm about to head out.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Page Six

I'll have to be alone for awhile, my head isn't in the right place. I can't have a relationship with Kahlen and Tirza, it'd be against my mother's wishes. Like I've been loyal to her words anyway, I just want to have some honor left when I finally leave this world, either for a higher plane or a hole in the ground. I wish there was more that I could do to make things right, but I seem to make things worst for myself and the people around me. Despite what Aimee says, I know that she must hate me, Verith must hate me. Hell, I hate me, I hate what I've become. I hate what Gambit's has made me. I hate Ariadne for leaving me, I hate her so much for the time I spent waiting for her to hug me, to kiss me, to love me. It'll all be over soon, I'll be going to a hell-realm as part of my contract with the demon. I sold my sould for my sister and now I have to pay the debt, I can't even think of a way around this. I don't want to leave the people I love, but I'm sure that it must be done. Not like many people will even care, other than the Invictus and my family. Kahlen, Tirza, they might care. But who else would? No-one, but maybe it isn't all that bad. My family, my friends, I love them and they love me. I guess it's safe to say that I don't need too many people to cry for me, but it would be great. I want to be known as a great and noble person, I want to be known for helping those that have little attain all. I want to make dreams come true, I want to make people happy.

I would give it all, just to help the helpless.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:43 am

Page Seven

Well, I'm writing again. Not much has changed, the demon is letting me stay. I don't know for how long, she's been quiet. I haven't been seeing Kahlen or Aimee or even Tirza for quite some time. But... I have found another girl, yeah, I know right? Well, I am going to do right by her. I will not screw this one up, she is great, she even has a large amount of siblings to look after just like me. Earlier this day we became an official couple, even now I am at a loss of words. I can't describe what I'm feeling right now, I will treat this girl as if she was a princess and I her prince. I swear, if we go farther than this, if there is a chance of marriage and a child I will be the happiest I have ever been.

There has been no moment I can remember that has been this good for me, I think. The wedding ring I feel compelled to wear is confusing, but that doesn't matter. I'm happy again.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Page Eight

An old friend of mine, Julia Chiasa, she's made her way to Wing City to see me. I have to say, it is great to see her again. To see a face that makes me want to smile, I mean, my new little sister is nice but Julia is Julia. I told her about my feelings for her, it's safe to say that I'm into her. I doubt she's actually into me, but whatever, it's not like it matters. Whatever divine force doesn't see me finding someone to spend the rest of my life with.

I got Kazen to get up and about, it'll be great to see him doing something other than crying at home. It was rather depressing when he was doing that, I don't know what Helene said to him but I don't think I'll like it if I ever do find out. I actually found myself wanting Yuriko here to cheer the Irishman up, but, I doubt she'll be around soon. She left. I knew the day would come when she did that, but so soon after I got her body back for her? It fucking hurts.

I won't get my hopes up, hope doesn't float, contrary to belief.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 am

(Izumi's journal will now take on the format of video recordings.)

Video Log One

11:04 PM, Earth time.
2009, tuesday, 1st of december.

The screen comes on to show Izumi inside the Palace's main lobby, the inside of the Palace was stunning, to say the least. On a scale of 1 to 5, it was a 10 star hotel. It seemed as if there wasn't anyone holding the recording device for Izumi, it just hovered near him. "Cyern made these things for myself and the other members of the Invictus, he wants us to document our days, eachother, and just our inner thoughts. He made seperate things for the thoughts and the other stuff, privacy and all that."

Izumi reached out to grab the hovering object and then turned it towards the rest of the lobby, there floating balls with camera's on the front near other members of the Invictus. "This is what I'm using, one of those." Izumi turned the recording device back on himself, "Tonight, I'll be getting some rest and then we'll go pick up Kazen. I've also learned some things, I think.. I think.. I think I'm going to have distance myself from Julia.. for good."

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

A Page From Izumi's Journal.

I don't want anyone looking at some of my recordings, mostly because it's easier to hide these papers. Not much has been going on that I care to write about. Haven't seen Julia in the bit, yet to see Helene since her apparent return, I've gotten the rest of my tattoos done, Swift is dead, Punky went back home to Russia after he got his human form back, and, I think that's all.

Wait, I'm still very sick. I can't bring myself to drink any blood. I think I've taken too long. I'll need to force myself to feast sometime soon before I kick the bucket. And, I'll need to get laid before I die. I want to go out with a smile on my face.

Saarai
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!