Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

TaefaArt: We Are Sex Bob-Omb (Requests and Sketches)

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: TaefaArt: We Are Sex Bob-Omb (Requests and Sketches)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 am

Rubbish! Your art is rubbish!

It's not abstract enough! I can clearly tell those are sheep or goats in that pink one!

And...there's just no...emotion! I'm not feeling anything from your work.

I recommend using non-traditional materials and letting the chaotic process take over; only then will you begin to make real art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Shanshan, I'm going to start painting with my asscheeks.

But not now.

I guess you could say I took a bit of downtime (pssh) from writing to get back the swing of a drawing a day. To help with this, I created a Tumblr. I now have some weird devotion to updating the thing daily for nonexistent followers. It's very swell.

Marcello Mastroianni, minus the likeness.

Fanart.

Pseudofanart.

Fanart.

Cats.

Not fanart.

Fanart.

Do you see a trend here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm totally following you like a felon.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemiKara on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 am

TTTAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE!

How goes it? Swimmingly?
Patcharoo says: She's the squishiest in the game...

DemiKara
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Builder Beta Tester Storyteller Donated! Contributor Historian Completionist Maiden Voyager Lifegiver Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Shanatos wrote:Rubbish! Your art is rubbish!

It's not abstract enough! I can clearly tell those are sheep or goats in that pink one!

And...there's just no...emotion! I'm not feeling anything from your work.

I recommend using non-traditional materials and letting the chaotic process take over; only then will you begin to make real art.
Well, well. I'm just going to ease on down the road from that one.

ANYWAYS, excellente, Tae.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:08 am

TÆFA. IS THAT HORN-ED, BLUE-HAIRED, GRAY-SKINNED BEING DEPICTED BY ANY CHANCE A TROLL?
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:09 am

LIKE... A HAMSTUCK TROLL? If by gray-skinned you mean CMYK eyesore, then no, I'm terribly sorry. I can't get past the first act and don't plan to. SO MUCH TO FOLLOW :S

Salute, gais. I've drawn tons of dookie over the past few months and have moved to the far ends of the country to attend an art school with no meal plan. Have a look?

...and much more if you follow the BLARGHHH in my sig.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrashQueen on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:10 am

Which art school, if I may ask?

Your paintings are lovely. I really love the nuances of color you put into the skin of some of the portrait work, you have a keen sense of color.
Hey you like art? Check this junk out, man!

CrashQueen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 pm

PNCA in Portland. It's a nifty wee place in spite of the grievances people carry towards it. The professors here are ace. My biggest complaint is how lenient they are with accepting students--you end up with an alarming portion of folks (in a school of 500, no more) who have skimped on basic art fundamentals, but many of them end up being weeded out during foundation year. ... Gee, that sounds awfully harsh.

And thank you! I've actually been following your art blog since joining Tumbluh. You attend... SCAD, if I'm not mistaken? Just remember it being mentioned in the chat once, haha. Great stuff yerself.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrashQueen on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Yup. Good ol' SCAD for a MFA in Sequential Art. They have a crazy acceptance rate as well, but most kids end up dropping like flies during the first year. And thanks for followin' my Tumbluh, means a lot to me!

CrashQueen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Haha, it's pretty much the same way here. You see them once and they never show up again. And no problem! Love when your sketches pop up on my dash.

Also, this recent stuff.

And more. No class this week due to school-wide BFA focus. I got a surprising amount done, wow.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 am

And then I wished I could afford a progress documenting camera, welp. S:

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:54 am

I could get lost in your work for ages. It's so bold, expressive, and I never know what I'm going to see. In celebration of our awesome, you should draw the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the words "Vice" and "Versus", because I am just that stuck-up.

Alternately, I missed you.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 am

Ah, but mia amica, the unpredictability is actually just me searching for profound concept. Yes.

But thank you as always. :) This isn't exactly "Vice," nor is it "Versus," but it is "Gogol Bordello" and "fox" in the same sentence, and that's... well, that's just strange.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 am

He looks like he's disapproving of me. I'm just typing, fox-man! Back up off me!

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm

But that's his natural look. D: Fine, have this nightclubbing discothèque lizard instead.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 pm

So I reeeeeally like drawing these oni fellows.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Great, Taef. Now I'm broke and crying a constant stream of rainbows that's not quite as vibrant as your beautiful art. I've climbed the reaches of RPGateway and swam through the rivers of forum just to reach you, just to say: I love you. And your art. And that smoking ferret. As well as those demonic-looking folk. Seriously. Why haven't I been here before? Ah well, it's been corrected. Your art makes me smile; wide. Almost creepy-like. It'd throw a few winking GIFS at you but they're too ugly for this page. Huzzah!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Taeeeeeeee, happy birthday!

Also, if I offered you !RealMoney, would you do a commission for me? Understanding that you're probably swamped with actual legitimate work, and all.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Now now, Yonbi, swimming upstream and crying rainbows is just extraneous, but hnnng thank you all the same. I love you, too! c: And your words have made me completely red, I just can't. Feel free to post all of the GIFs--this page needs a bit of spice anyhow.

And sorry for the late reply, Sato, but eee, it's much appreciated! Considering how broke I am, I'd gladly art for you. Legitimate work = too much free time and not enough productivity. Let's hit it.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!