Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Anyone Want a Lovebar of Their Favorite Character?

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Anyone Want a Lovebar of Their Favorite Character?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:55 am

Well, I love to make lovebars for people. I recently got started with it, wanting a unique lovebar of my own for Jakuri since I wasn't fond of the few I found online. As such, I wound up making my first one, and liking it enough that I made more. Well now I figure why not offer this service to people on here? All you have to do, is post on here requesting the character you want me to do a Lovebar of, tell me what colors to make the lovebar, and what type of love you want the character to be.

Example: "_____ is _____ Love."

Also, you can link me to pictures you want me to put in the lovebar specifically. It can range from one, to as many as five. I also ask that you tell me what show, game, of book that the character is from when you request a lovebar since I might not know who the character is, it'll make my search for images easier.

And below I'll show a few examples of the lovebars I have made.

Shurelia (Eolia) from Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia

Miranda Lotto from D.Grey-Man

Yowane Haku from the Vocaloids

Kamui Gakupo from the Vocaloids

Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia

Tilia from Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: Anyone Want a Lovebar of Their Favorite Character?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 am

Hey! Moved your topic to the Art forum so it has a better chance of being looked at.

These look interesting. The small but insistent girly side of me wants one of these for either Jack Sparrow. I'll hunt around for pics, lmfao.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: Anyone Want a Lovebar of Their Favorite Character?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 pm

ViceVersus wrote:Hey! Moved your topic to the Art forum so it has a better chance of being looked at.

These look interesting. The small but insistent girly side of me wants one of these for either Jack Sparrow. I'll hunt around for pics, lmfao.

Well, if you find some pictures of him that you like, I'll gladly make you a Lovebar of him

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!