Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Daily Journal of Live Morgan [Sci Fi :: PG-16]

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

The Daily Journal of Live Morgan [Sci Fi :: PG-16]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Live on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm

~December 29, 2149 :: 10:00 p.m. :: Live Morgan
--Today felt like any average day to me. The bus lines screamed up with loud noises, the alarm clock rattled its chime within my brain, and the image of my passed-away wife, Morgan, burned into my soar eyes as I drowned them with the early morning lights outside my window. The only thing different about this morning was the fact that I wasn't in my usual apartment. Instead, I sat in the bed of a hotel room in the downtown Mombasa city streets. I came here on my first assignment in the military, to locate a target named 'Kingsmign Frier,' a bounty hunter the Earth Core Defence, or E.C.D. needs to interview. I'm a lone wolf kind of guy, so I went alone. I hardly need any back-up, which I proved during my training operations last month and then sat on my ass in my apartment to wait for God's own personal anti-bitch machine-gun to actually give me something to fire at.
--Of course, I did forget to introduce myself and I can't erase what I already wrote becuase all I have is an inc-pen and no white-out. Anyway, my name is Live Morgan, named after my grandfather, Livel Armadaes Morgan. I've always wanted to join the military after the bombing of Saint Germane Hospital where my wife worked. She died of course. Gave me one hell of a mind-nuke when I heard the news. Though, I really don't want to talk about my dead wife, so I'll just get back with the rest.
--After I finally graduated from my sorrow, I was recruited to a small branch in the E.C.D. for lone wolf snipers, called the Wolfpack. I made a few friends, but none I'd really see all that often. I just recently came out of boot-camp, so I would say I'm a little fresh in the business.
~Log Ended.

~December 30, 2149 :: 9:40 p.m. :: Live Morgan
--I found a lead to Frier, today. My new contact seems to know a lot about me, despite the fact that we haven't met in face yet, as far as I know at least. From what I heard on my cell phone, the contact seems to be a gentleman, so I guess I have to show the same courtesies he shows me, none at all. Out of what he's told me, so far, Frier seems to be holding some of the banks here as his own, meaning multiple clients seem to hire him at one time. Bounty hunters never can use the same bank for multiple clients, it's a kind of rule I heard about from the streets. I can already depict that Frier is rather powerful in his abilities for multiple people to hire him. I still need more information, but I think I'm going to have to count on my contact for the remainder of my stay here in Mombasa. Maybe if I complete this assignment, I might get a promotion when i get home.
--I'll also have to find some dirt on my contact as well. I don't like the fact that there's someone out there that knows about me when I don't know about them.
~Log Ended.
I am the Stepping Stone in life. I help those I love cross the river and lead them safe and dry in their desired futures.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silent Live
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Daily Journal of Live Morgan [Sci Fi :: PG-16]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Live on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 am

Updated. New log inserted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silent Live
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!