Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kyoya's Story: The Mystery of Reiki Shutuagi-Chapter 1

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Kyoya's Story: The Mystery of Reiki Shutuagi-Chapter 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HubertOzwell on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm

This is kinda old and only 3 Chapters are finished... This is the First One, and is kinda based off another story of mine...
(Don't asked how many times I spelled Monorail wrong, was fixed though -.-)

Chapter 1: The Mystery Girl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narration: Kyoya Otori
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Seiyu...Eru...Miya..."
My Name is Kyoya Otori. I'm the 3rd Son, 4th Child of the Famous Otori Family. This Year, I'm a New Student of to the School, So, I'm a First Year. This Year, I'm starting at Gekkoukan Private High School, the High School on Tatsumi Port Island. Today is the Opening Day for the School's New Year. Surprisingly, many people live in Iwadotai City instead of where the school is locate, so alot of people travel using the Monerail Station. It gets crowded. *sigh* Anyways, it's just a normal day before school... I was walking to the Station, then I saw a girl... She was singing a weird language... I knew it wasn't anything anyone knows...
"Tori...Shen...Kiori...!"
I see her under a Tree, out of the Sunlight. I know it's still early in the morning, but... How is she going to get to the Island, since the station is always crowded due to how many students live in Iwadotai. She's just lying there on the grass underneath the Tree... But here singing is great!
"Susen...Ori..."
Maybe I should say something... "Hey!"
"...?!"
"!" Shit... I shouldn't have really said anything!!! Is she gonna get on my case?!
"...Imi..."
...She didn't care. Who is she...? Man, I need to get going, so the Station isn't too crowded!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Monorail Station...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Man... The Monorail's not even here yet...Dammit...
"Hey, are you Kyoya...?"
Why...? So many people know me, I don't care!
"Hey!"
Thanks, the Monorail arrived!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm on the Monorail now...I... See the girl! She's sitting near the door, where no one rides near the door because of possibilities, weird huh. She's sitting down, holding her Lute that she had. She is definitely a girl from Gekkoukan, but... She's wearing a Male Uniform, how weird. She has Long, Dark Brown Hair. She's looking at the ground, so I can't tell what color her eyes are. She also has a long necklace pendant.
*screech*
Huh? Looks like we're at the Island. The girl stands up and gets ready to go. After she stands up, she puts her Lute on her Latch. As soon as the door opens, she jumps off, even though the Monorail is still parking into, she starts off towards the School, and man... She's fast. I guess I should go though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
School Gates...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sigh* I wonder if I'll see that girl again. I also wonder what year she's in. What class is she in?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I walk into the School Building, it's obvious when I walk in, where the Class Assignments are. They are seperated by 1st Years, 2nd Years, and 3rd Years. When I walk in, I see the Girl from earlier is looking at the 1st Years Board. I can't tell what Class she's in though, since I don't know her name. Man, this is getting annoying about her... *sigh* I guess I should check what Class I'm in.
Hm... Seems like I'm in Class 1-A. Guess I should get going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class 1-A...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm surprised at how big these classrooms are. Then again, maybe not... This is a Private High School. They get a bunch of stuff. Figures.
There aren't Class Seating Charts yet. Guess I'll sit here. *sits around the Middle of Classroom* I wonder what Class she's in still... *sigh*
A boy walks up, "Hey, Kyoya!"
Kyoya: "Hey."
Boy: "What's wrong?"
Kyoya: "I-It's nothing, heh."
Boy: "Hey, do you know that one girl?"
Boy 2: "You mean that strange one?!"
Boy: "Yea! She's in this class!"
WHAT?! They can't be!!
Boy 2: "She is?!"
Boy: "Yea!"
*slam*
*tip*
*tap*
!!! It is her!! The Lute Player! The Singer!! She IS in this class!
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HubertOzwell
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!