Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm So Sick

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

I'm So Sick

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Warning!

The following fiction-based, short story is rated, "PG-14", for literacy, its dark, terrifying nature, extremities of gore, flesh and blood, and parodical usage of certain adult/teen entertainment.

Introduction:

Welcome, welcome, all and one, to Litria's Gothic Theater! Failing miserably lately at keeping up with all Roleplaying stories and areas, I've decided to just write a short fiction on the idea I originally set out to create as a Roleplay. Please, I must ask of you not to comment here in this thread, as this is devoted only to the continuing chapters/pieces to the story. In a later time, with proof of popularity, I shall post a thread where one can comment, request, critique things about the story. Any and all feedback for this is appreciated.

Now, as you all know, we have some crazy people in this world; some inflicted it upon themselves, some just couldn't help it, but here, we have the story of a young man struggling, and horribly failing, at maintaining the urges to murder others. Part of him feels it's right, whilst another feels it's wrong. (So different from my 'Bloody Tricks' RP, right?) However, taking away the crazed, aggressive teenage maniac, the vicous, uncaring brother, and indifferent best friend, Kaleb is honestly alone against the world, and, well, he doesn't suffer from a disease of the mind. What he does suffer from is a lack of calcium(Man, that boy is pale! And did you see those skinny arms?). No, I kid the fictional Jo-I mean, Kaleb!

Anyways, I'll merely introduce you to the main characters, and the rest is your decision.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you I'm So Sick.

Elaina Marie Fairview

"Remember, I'm always there for you."

Could this be taken as a trust-worthy sentence, or the empty lie of an arrogant, blinded woman? Elaina Fairview has always been seen as the kindest woman in the 'Yukon Baptist' Congregation, always willing to help others, always the first to volunteer... Yet, what truly goes on in that blonde head of hers? Never has a blonde ever been known to be this nice! There must be vile, malicious intent flowing in those narrow veins; it is the only explanation for such a sweet, caring skank! It has been rumored she has been jumping beds with nearly everyone in the neighborhood, even that disguisting bloke at the end of the lane that only comes out to buy more food to stuff himself with! However nice her demeanour, there must be evil inside that woman...

Nathan Jakob Fairview

"Yeah, I'm always avalible if you need me."

Again, the Fairview kindness never skips a generation. Nathan is known to be as gentle and caring as his older sister, Elaina, but, what really lurks beneath those broad muscles? Dark purposes, that's what! There has always been the presence of blackness beneath those shimmering eyes, despite his open smiles and welcoming aura. He also has a flaring temper when pushed, mostly towards males... Monitoring him will only proof his hidden aggressive nature! A dangerous subject behind closed doors, putting on a false mask of kindness for those of the 'real world'.

Raven Silvers

"Don't pester me..."

The daughter of the obnoxious neighbors, a somewhat sane girl of sixteen, she is actual not 'fake' as all the others are. Very blunt and honest, she doesn't hide behind a vogue of lies as a means of avoiding others rejection. Seemingly uncaring about her future, living mostly in the now, she appears to be unconcerned about anything other than writings and drawing... An understandable passion, one hard to release. Besides these, she isn't much of a socialite, unlike her strange, overly-happy family, and would rather sink away from the rest of the rotting world than be forced to join it.

Lillian Silvers

"Get out of my way!"

Another daughter of the annoying, pointless decaying masses next door, Lillian is also, like her older sister, Raven, not 'fake', however, her artistic outlook is centered around her nasally, cheering voice and lost, confused movements called 'cheers'. She is not a very intelligent girl, surprising many by her simple passing into the next grade, but manages to wrap everyone around her little finger, despite her obviously rude attitude towards anyone other than herself. A clear canidate as the next victim, she is shockingly still living at the present. That must be a mistake, or our little murderer must think Raven has some sort of affections towards her younger sibling... Which is also a mistake....

Riley Silvers

"Yeah, Sugar, whatever you want..."

Do I even have to say anything? Her potrait screams 'Fake!', and target for our little killer, Kaleb! Riley Silvers lives in the f***ing Plastic Surgery Center, however, despite this clear as glass fact, everyone constantly calls her 'beautiful', 'goregous', 'lovely', a center of envy of her friend group, including Elaina. Her smiles, which are always on her face anyways, are never meaningful, just a normal reaction to seemingly everything.

James Silvers

"Maybe next time..."

Fakest man in the entire community, putting up a frame of intelligent, compassionate, faithful and non-judgmental, he hides a hideous painting behind the fine outlines. A lazy, greedy man, he hardly ever helps out at home, constantly at his work, or finding some other excuse. Also a lying, dirty, deceiving snake, he has affairs with younger women in his office building. A very crude man, he will go out of his way to make someone uncomfortable, some how without the notice of the blind sheep of the society...

Tom

"Ready?"

The most interesting drug dealer you will ever meet in your life. Ever. Tom(yes, just Tom. The only English he really knew when he got there was, "Tom, where's my money?" After going around saying that, the name just stuck.) Tom's real name is really a secret, hiding from the Japanese Law Enforcements in America, and, well, was looking for 'Tom' for some money, obviously. Since stealing away on air-mail, he's been coming to Kaleb's in secrecy during the night for a few months, the two heading out sometimes. Tom is as he is, like Raven, very open and speaks whatever's on his mind. His English has improved a lot, but it still wavers from time to time. All in all, Tom is just the type of person you have to like. That or he'll blow your brains out.

Kaleb Overton

"Well, he deserved it."

Yes, finally, our Protagonist, our 'hero', our main man, Kaleb. A confused, yet blood-thirsty young man, he is one of the most complex people who will ever come across. His personality ranges greatly, as he could be smiling and liking you one minute(depending on how much he knows about you), and then be at your throat with a spork the next. He's good at blending in, becoming one with the crowd, surprisingly, although he hates being strung in with the rest of humanity, and can lie like there is no tomorrow(for you, there might not be). He is very honest, often allowing his thoughts to become verbal, however, he is smart, very, and knows when to not say certain things. An artistic guy, he loves to record his own thoughts, and has interests in how the human mind works, curious as to why everyone seems to have such dark motives inside them. He can often read someone like a book, depending on many things, and is a mastermind at discovering secrets. His major flaws are that he often times lacks common sense, is a little pushy with his mannerisms(yes, pushy. He doesn't want to be a total ass too!), and can frighten people without trying.

"Dear Diary,

I can tell I'm getting sicker by the minute... It's just a matter of time before I tempt myself to pick up the phone and call him. I know I was told to stay put and await them to return, but this empty room, the dark corners, mocking me....

I know the neighbor's think I'm insane; earlier, I heard them taunting me, the shadows, and I decided to give them a taste of their own medicine. I know Elaina will be mad that I ruined her newest wall, but... they deserved it.

I really hope they come home soon... I don't think I can take much more... My hands are shaking so much, the ink is littered all about the dirtied page.

What a strange body I have been trapped inside... I do ponder our purposes. Elaina is a matriarch, a mother to everyone she comes in contact with... Nathan is a reliable man of protection, brotherly, kind... Me? I am Kaleb, a malevolent menance to every human existance...

I have a secret for you diary...

I'm a murderer...."

"Nathan, he-he's gone again!"

Elaina cried this hysterically from the upstairs bedroom, closing her eyes tightly as she pressed two tense fingers to the bridge of her nose, sighing heavily as her younger brother, Nathan, rushed up the stairs, two at a time, to join her in the demolished, empty bedroom.

"Oh, God, not again... Shit, why can't he just stay in place-?"

Slapping her brother on the forearm, Elaina crowed angrily,

"Don't speak foul in my home, Nathan! He's not sane, you idjit! He doesn't know any better! Oh, my dear God! Where could he have gone to?"

She trailed off, not watching Nathan as he wondered into the room, carefully manuvering over broken furniture, bloodied sheets and cloth, glancing with a brief terror at the strange, intangible words scratched onto the walls. He paused before the dresser, gazing at the shattered, cracked mirror that showed him an altered version of himself. Listening to the light breeze that suddenly ripped through the room, he could've sworn he heard a chilling chuckle along with it....

"Kaleb! Kaleb?! Nathan, my gosh! Where is he? He... We can't afford him to get into any more trouble! Kaleb!" Her cries were in vain; no one answered her, except the rustling of the shredded curtains that billowed up away from the broken window, shaking the naked, black branches outside. They assaulted the house's sides, a bone-tingling 'scraaaatch!' that rolled throughout the entire building. Elaina ignored it as she grabbed Nathan by the elbow.

"Come on, we have to go find him before he gets into serious trouble!"

Dragging the man, the two bounded down the stairs and into the deep night, all in blackness excluding the large, ghostly orb that floated in the sky....

(Please excuse any errors at this time. I am now offically exhausted... >_<)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I'm So Sick

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessX18 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:32 pm

I like it! Good job
"If I sign something for you, and I see it on Ebay, when you go home, I'm gonna be under your bed." - Eminem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessX18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PinkPIGGIESandaMOOSE on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 pm

nice :)

PinkPIGGIESandaMOOSE
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Intresting.
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!