Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mikhael and Rose: A short love story

a topic in Poetry, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

For the assorted types of poetry.

Mikhael and Rose: A short love story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Z~ on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:03 am

Mikhael: Rose look at me with those eyes of captured sun and surely the heat of such will rise to my face, and i shall know love in your eyes

Rose: Such tenderness shall arise only when thee capture of the spirit and forgo all others.

Mikhael: Then such spirit shall i catch, for no spirit shall escape when, I, quickened by the wings of love, chase.

Rose: Chase away, my love, chase away and God speed for such a race quickens the beat of such long melodies.

Mikhael: Aaah, yes i shall, Dear rose. For the prize of such, is the sweet song, the melody of your voice speaking my name in love. Come to me rose, and i shall embrace you and you shall know what love, what passion The name of Rose begets.

Rose: Aye a passion of unforgiving torment that rips asunder such a tender thing as a heart. Come into the trap of peace and security I dare tread, only to find what a twisted and learned heart desires.

Mikhael: You speak so harshly, O'rose of the heavens, for surely the most beautiful rose has the sharpest thorns. But fear not my love, i shall pluck thee with a tender hand. Thy twisted words, shall melt to the love that hast made my heart a kindly fire.

Rose: Unto thine words a darkly heart sheds it molded cast. Fiery threaded words for such a soft-spoken mind cast upon the world, shining its splendid light to grieve no longer and steps into the golden light that is love.

Mikhael: Then be embraced, Dear flower of my heart, show unto me those eyes that know of mine love. For as soon as i hast seen those gems of eyes, surely i have seen heaven as no mortal man could hope. Come to me rose, and i will show you love that was meant for thy heart.

Rose: Eyes of stormy blue cast upon their shadowy gaze, a knowledge of torment and despair evident in their darkened depths. Not so much a heavenly haven, but one filled with stormy brilliance.

Mikhael: Harken to my words, nothing could be further from the truth,Such eyes of blue speak of the heavens themselves. With my love gliding upon the plains of thy heart, such pain and grief will know, no memory. For I, thy loving adoring man, will guide thy heart to the path of love, and yet even further beyond.

Rose: A kiss of such sweet tenderness I grant thee, but only a chaste kiss does it touch. A gentle kindness, a loving and willing soul does wait beyond the pillars of pewter and marble.

Mikhael: I take thy loving touch, thy noble beauty rose, a kiss from thee has surely sent me beyond reality. For not even the most talented poet could describe such a loving touch, such an exquisite embrace. I give myself to thee, rose, take my offer, for with that touch have ye bond me. Be mine rose, in love, in life, in all should you truly wish...my wife.

Rose: Everything is not what it seems as though the battle has just begun. The battle of life and love and will that truly end in the common name and the gentle rush of blood boiling under the skin, setting fire to the body as it consumes all thought. That is for the future to decided and not known to the present time.

Mikhael: With a fragile heart i retract, for my love has wounded me. but mine love is not diminished, and the offer it does stand, like my love for all time.

Rose: A soft kiss and a promise doth I give unto thee, my love. I shall be yours as the rose is to the Earth, one shall not live without the other.

Mikhael: a kiss and a promise, i do get, these i shall hold dear till the day i die. Which shall never be as long as i have thou, rose.

And it was so, for Rose was forever at the side of Mikhael and death did not come unto either of the couple, for love, in it's purest form will always outshine time.
"He who speaks last, is the first to look the fool"- Mikhael Angelos Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Z~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!