Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Most Personable

a topic in RPGateway Idols, a part of the RPG forum.

The first ever Gateway Idol awards! Come nominate and vote!

Most Personable

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:19 pm

Post nominations here for most personable member on Roleplay Gateway!

Nominations must be of the following form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Reason for Nomination:[/b]
[b]Examples/Additional Notes:[/b]

Remember: The nominee must have been a Gateway member for at least one month and must have at least 50 posts. Additionally, they must still be an active member and cannot have been banned or removed for some reason or another.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Most Personable

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daughterofdon on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Username: Jadeling Hawkins
Reason for Nomination: She has a very sweet personality, and is always a pleasure to talk to.
Examples/Additional Notes:I made quick friends with Jadeling when she joined a game I started. If I need help with something, she's the first person I ask. I'd say she's very dedicated to encouraging the fun part of role-playing and story-telling in general. And she always replies to anything with something thoughtful or funny. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daughterofdon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:01 am

Username:Jadeling Hawkins
Reason for Nomination: Jade is always a pleasant person to talk to and deal with. She is passionate about her RPing and wants to help others feel the same. Her upbeat personality is what we all need sometimes.
Examples/Additional Notes: Jade has consistently created successful, creative RPs, and I attribute much of that to the kind way in which she treats her fellow RPers. She is very approachable when there is a problem, and a trait like that is very important for game masters and global moderators alike.

EDIT: I added this when I had forgotten these were nominations, meaning Jade was already nominated. To show my luff for her, however, I'm leaving it. <3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:15 am

Username: Myrin (More commonly known to users as "Mid")
Reason for Nomination: Just about everybody knows Mid and there's a reason for that - she's so damn personable and friendly that it's ridiculous. Despite being out of commission for a few months currently, she's still in my opinion quite possibly the most welcoming, friendly, and definitely most talkative person on Gateway. And she's capable of making just about any situation a fun one.
Examples/Additional Notes: Just PM her sometime and see what happens.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 pm

Username: Angel Melfina
Reason for Nomination: Mel is like the poster child for sweetness. Everyone that knows her loves her, there simply is no other option. She always seems to be the level headed member of a heated conversation, and I've seen her referred to as 'motherly,' 'sisterly,' 'friendly', and various other positive -lies. I can't think of a more appropriate person for this award.
Examples/Additional Notes: Just look anywhere on the site, anywhere that Mel has posted, luv is sure to follow.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Username: Muser
Reason for Nomination: WHO IS THIS GUY? you must be wondering. Okay, so he'll never win against powerhouses-of-niceness like Melfina, Jadeling, and Mid, but what the hell, he has just been nominated!
Examples/Additional Notes: My world has been rendered cold and colorless in the absence of his ebullient presence, yadda yadda--DAMN YOU, MUSER. Get back online!
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Username: Mia Siserae
Reason for Nomination: Because she's super freaking nice dudes! Like seriously have you talked to this hawttie? She is not only nice, but super helpful as well. I mean...yeah thats all I need to say.

Examples/Additional Notes: HEART!
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 am

Username: Keeley
Reason for Nomination: She's just amazing! She's a really nice girl who's always friendly to everyone, and is so much fun to talk to. I knew her before coming to this site through another friend, but since joining we've really started to get on even more. Aww, I just love her! She's super nice to like, everyone! <33
Examples/Additional Notes: Any time she's in the chat. You can usually find her goofing around in there and showing off her nice-ness.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!