Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

anime/manga-based roleplay

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

anime/manga-based roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:52 pm

I'm interested in getting a fan based rp going with someone. (the one's with stars are anime that I can give you ideas of who i'd want to play and plot ideas for without much thought...)

Tenchi
*Naruto
Fate Stay night
Bleach
Pet shop of horrors
Ghost hunt
*Sailor moon
*Outlaw star
Vampire hunter D
Hellsing
*Death Note
Angelic Layer
Full Metal Alchemist
*Magic knight Reyearth
*Demon Diaries
*Ranma 1/2
*Read or Die
Evagelion
*Haruhi
*Elfin Lied
Card Captor Sakura
*Chobits

If you're interested or have other ideas PM me...
Last edited by reiokami on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: anime/manga-based 1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm

The only one I recognize on that list (besides Naruto, because of it's sheer fame) is Death Note.

I'd be happy to do a Death Note RP.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjakitty on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm

I would be intrested ing sailor moon

ninjakitty
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silvernekokitsune on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:16 pm

i recognize
Elfin Lied
Chobits
Full Metal Alchemist
Bleach
and naruto
do i qualify?

silvernekokitsune
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark Kit on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:11 pm

I'd love to do an Elfen Lied RP.
You know what you get when you show the world the truth?-Sam Winchester
A straight jacket or a punch in the face, sometimes both.-Dean Winchester

Anyone looking to Roleplay and if you have Aim come here.
( http://chat.aim.com/chats/games/moon-gl ... eplay-here )

Dark Kit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:06 am

I am familiar with:
Naruto
Bleach
Sailor Moon
Death Note
Full metal alchemist
Magic Knight Rayearth
and Cardcaptor Sakura.
i wanna rp with you! especially wih the Cardcaptor idea. :3

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ELECTRICneko on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm

reiokami wrote:I'm interested in getting a fan based rp going with someone.

Tenchi
Naruto
Fate Stay night
Bleach
Pet shop of horrors
Ghost hunt
Sailor moon
Outlaw star
Vampire hunter D
Hellsing
Death Note
Angelic Layer
Full Metal Alchemist
Magic knight Reyearth
Demon Diaries
Ranma 1/2
Read or Die
Evagelion
Haruhi
Elfin Lied
Card Captor Sakura
Chobits

If you're interested or have other ideas PM me or post here...

I know Naruto,Magic Knight Rayearth ( LOVE that anime),Fullmetal Alchemist. :D What kind of RP do you want?

ELECTRICneko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bodie-chan on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Are you still interested? Because I've been looking for someone to do a Cardcaptor Sakura RP with me for a long time... I'm a huge CCS fan, but I don't know any of the other fandoms you posted well enough to RP them. I'm sort of new here, but I've RPed on lots of other sites before.
"People learning all through their lives. Take Mama Bird for example. She push Baby Bird out of nest, and that's it! If Baby Bird fly, then good for baby! If Baby Bird fall... and crack head on ground... and get eaten by cat... then it need to do better next time!"
-Christmas Eve, Avenue Q

Bodie-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal_rose on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 pm

I’m a real big CCS fan as well! I would love to do one!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crystal_rose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:38 pm

I also am willing to do vedio game based rps such as:

*FFX
*FFXII
*persona (3 fes and 4)
mirrors edge
SW: Kotor (1-2)
*Force Unleashed
*Tekken (3-5 dark res)
*Soul Calubar (2-4)
Acana heart
Last bumped by reiokami on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:38 pm.

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!