Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tenchi Muyo (help would be nice)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Tenchi Muyo (help would be nice)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:44 pm

So who here remembers the good old anime series "Tenchi Muyo" "Tenchi Universe" "Tenchi in Tokyo"? Well, I'd love to run a Tenchi-based RP. I've got two plots that I can pitch, one of which could take place in the time span of the series and the other of which would be post series. Both would leave room for lots of Cannons and original characters (the one taking place during the series being far more likely to involve cannons)...

So, what I'd like you all to post here is if your interested... then I'd like to know if you'd like to play an OC or cannon (if a cannon, then which one)... also if you have plot ideas or points you'd wished were in the series or would like to see incorporated in the game.

I'm a little new at this... so help if you see something wrong with the way I've set things up. While I'm very experienced with table tops (including the tri-stat Tenchi RPG), I haven't worked much with groups on-line.

plots:
Post series- Tenchi has become the king of Jurai, taking both Ayeka and Ryoko as his wives. King Tenchi suddenly falls ill, having been poisoned by an unknown foe. Now his family and friends must find a cure for the poison as well as the culprit before his royal highness dies.

Present day- Ryoko wasn't the first of Washu's experiments with ovum and the mass lifeforms... There was another... Rikona. Believing herself to be Ryoko's younger sister, Rikona has spent her life following in her older sister's footsteps as a space-pirate. Hearing that Ryoko may still be alive, she sets out to find Ryoko and show off her galactic plunders. However, upon meeting Tenchi, her intentions change and she, like so many others, begins to pursue him. Will sibling rivalry prove Ryoko's down fall? Will Rikona's childish antics endanger the Masaki household? Is Rikona's wanted record enough to bring the galaxy police to Earth?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!