Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Idea for a High school RP with Vampires, Werewolves+Humans

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Idea for a High school RP with Vampires, Werewolves+Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Hey I know another idea but right now I'm bored out of my mind and I had an idea so please tell me what you think and help if you see something ^_^

Story Idea:
Myosy city it has everything a teen could want, Arcades, Theaters, A mall with every store you could imagine, Amusement parks, Skate parks, A beach, A forest, Vampires, Werewolves, Clubs. About anything you could want. The only place that Mayosy had that you probably would never want was a Litt High and the Hunters. But the one question is who will be killed off first The Vampires? The Hunters? The Werewolves? Or maybe the few humans that get themselves mixed up in the worlds of the Vampires and Werewolves?

(I was thinking about allowing only two humans since it’s rare that humans get in to Litt high) (Also should I make this a boarding school or just a school?)

Genre:
School, Romance, Somewhat action

Rule Ideas:
1, No cyber I encourage romance but not cyber
2, You have permission to be perverted just remember to have some decency
3,You can cuss but please not over 6 a post
4, No God modeling
5, No controlling others characters without their permission
6, I an accepting only 4 girl characters (Including mine) and 4 guy characters at this time but I will consider adding more after all the spots are filled
7, No text talk in IC
8, No one lining or really short post they are the death of many RP’s. So try to writ at least one paragraph or four sentences
9, Pleas follow my rules and if I ask you to fix something about your profile pleas do so. If you do not do these simple things after four strikes your out. (That doesn’t mean if you mess up three times your out. It means if you refuse to do what I ask without giving me a good reason then your out.)

How Vampires work in this RP:
1, Holy water can hurt them
2, They can come out in sunlight they just don't like it too well but it is tolerable
3, They just don't like garlic, it's not deadly
4, Silver bullet rule applies with them not wood stake
5, They do need blood but they can take blood capsules or just vials of it to refrain from having to bite someone.
6, They can have wings, but it's not a mandatory thing their bat like (They can be hidden like pulled back in to their body when they want them hid)
7, They can have unnatural hair colors (like purple, blue, green, ect.) they also can have unnatural eye color (Like red, purple, pink ect.)
8, It takes at least a day for their injuries to heal (unless their like the ones that almost dragged their guts out then it will take a little longer)
9, They can be on holy ground (Like church ground) it just extremely weakens them.
10, Just biting someone doesn’t turn them into a vampire, They have to drink a little bit of Vampire blood

How Werewolves work in this RP:
1, The silver bullet rule duos apply
2, They don’t like wolf vain
3, They understand any member of the canine family
4, The do change during a full moon
5, It takes at least a day for their injuries to heal (unless their like the ones that almost dragged their guts out then it will take a little longer)
6, Holy water can hurt them
7, They can be on holy ground (Like church ground) it just extremely weakens them.

So what do you all think? (And befor anyone asks I am not Emo or gothic) Also dous anyone have a better idea for Vampire rule 10?
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Idea for a High school RP with Vampires, Werewolves+Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:12 pm

I like the Idea... I'd be in.... as far as the humans... what if they had some connection with vampires and/or warewolves? Like a human had the 'ability' to understand/communicate with wolves... and the vampire side... well i'd have to think about that one
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸If Music Be The Food of Love¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Don't forget to HUG a gamer!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 pm

Hm that doesn’t sound like a bad idea since they will be involved with the violence and such.
I was wondering should I make this a boarding school or just a school?
Also thanks ^_^

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Also if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:51 pm

I vote boarding school... ^.^ But thats just me

Tiix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evensong on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:13 pm

Boarding school means they can't run away from conflict and sulk in their room. Well they could but then the person/issue could come to their door and break it down so not really. =P Plus it means you wouldn't have to worry about a zillion family member NPCs falling off the map and/or getting involved.

I think it sounds interesting, but before I can commit I have to ask: How many people will be playing? Have you set a limit?

Evensong
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 pm

Okay boarding it is ^_^
Um I was thinking 8. 4 girl characters and 4 guy characters

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

So should I put up the OOC?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

I like it. I'd join as a girl vampire if you put the OOC up.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Okay I'm going to put up the OOC right now I'll put the link to it hear as soon as I put it up

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

I would join as a werewolf guy!

PrinceofFame
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Cool thanks oh yeah do you guys wa anime picks of normal picks?

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

I would pick normal but I don't care what other pic :)

PrinceofFame
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Litt High (OOC/Sign up) OOC is up ^_^ I'll be puting my cheracter up in a sec just Adding some stuff to her.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!