Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Naruto RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xlugon Pyro on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Whether you know/watched/read the show or manga (I haven't actually read the manga, only seen the show) or not, anyone can join this as I'll be making it simple and I'll explain everything that you'll need to know, so don't fret if you don't have knowledge of Naruto.

This is the plot I have in mind:

It has been nearly 20 years since one of the greatest of Leaf Ninja Shinobi, Naruto Uzumaki, the 6th Hokage, had died, living well into his old age. The 7th Hokage stepped down only 5 years afterwards in place of the 8th Hokage. During the 6th's reign, the Akatsuki is destroyed and their plot to collect the power of the 9 demon beasts thwarted. To prevent the power of these demons from being hunted ever again, the 6th devised a separation seal to not only split up the power of these demonic beasts, but to cover their scent as well. This would greatly weaken the demon spirit, but not kill it, as it would still be present in all of the human vessels the seal would be placed in. Because of the seal containing a much weaker power, the ability for the seal to even weaken enough to leak the power of the tailed beasts is nearly impossible. However, it is still possible and loopholes have been found.

There is one drawback, however. If the seal were to loosen, the power of the tailed beast would grow proportionally to how much the host grows and hones their jutsu and chakra. The result, a fusing of the host's chakra and the demon's chakra over time, which could result in an incredibly powerful shinobi of a bipolar nature. As this happens, the tailed beast that is split between the several hosts will have more of a presence in the the host with the weakest seal. If the seal does break, the demon will be free to roam the world. Knowing this would be a possible outcome, the 6th chose children all of the same age that would likely become shinobi to possess a fraction of the demon's power in them. As a result, the growth of this energy would be balanced out between the vessels and the demon would remain imprisoned. However, if all other vessels die, leaving one to inherit the beast's power, the demon could finally emerge into the world once again.

To prevent this, the 6th documented all children in all shinobi nations who became vessels and tracked them as they grew older and progressed as shinobi. In order to keep the peace between all 5 great shinobi nations, all of them would possess this list. This would enable the shinobi nations to make sure the vessels are kept at a safe number, and if a nation would attempt to try to capture this power for themselves, the other nations could retaliate. As a result, this would keep peace between the nations for many years, unless of course, the list is stolen somehow or an assassination occurs...

Any other plot elements that would be added would come through the RP itself. As for clans, I'm not sure if I want the Uchiha to die out or not, but as for players with the vessel, I will probably take that role.

Anyone interested in this RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xlugon Pyro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:20 am

yea sure i ish and i know alot about naruto so i could help u classify a few things and could u post a character sheet??..
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Naruto RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samantha on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 pm

i interested!!! i know naruto
Image Image Image Image Image It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were to stand on the edge of a 6 story building

Post this in your sig if you are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Samantha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!