Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead Or Alive 4: Brink of World War 3

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Dead Or Alive 4: Brink of World War 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Mon May 18, 2009 10:53 am

Follows the events after Dead or Alive 4

Even after it all.. all of the fighting all of the struggles, death. DOATEC has survived it's massive explosion and has quickly recoved and what's worse, rebuilt it massive structure and insidious expreriments. althought ALPHA-152 has been destroyed DOATEC has quickly began working on another creature twice the size of ALPHA-152 and MUCH more stronger.

So, i pose you this question. will you help me destroy DOATEC or will you turn you back on me on join DOATEC?

Characters:

Ryu Hayabusa: Ryu has the demeanor and wisdom of a man far older than himself, due to his prolific lineage and mantle of station as a respected ninja. His exploits have given him an attitude far removed from most others, and he understands things in more abstract and philosophical terms. Much like Gen Fu and Eliot, he adopts a tranquil nature, much akin to water; free flowing most of the time, but unforgiving and crushing when roused. Through the Dead or Alive tournament, he has extricated himself from many of the subplots involving other characters, concentrating instead purely on the larger goals that present themselves.

He is Hayate's best friend and an ally of Kasumi and Ayane. He and his ninja brethren have been direct players in the defeat of every major threat in the D.O.A. tournaments, himself defeating the rogue Tengu in single combat during the second tournament. Ryu has befriended several people from the DOA tournaments, notably Jann Lee, with whom he shares a mutual respect.

Hayate:Hayate became the Leader of the Mugen Tenshin Ninja Clan. However, after he suffered a memory loss, and being found by Hitomi, he was named Ein (Hayate's alter ego). He became a Karate instructor as well. He shares many of Hitomi's moves since they both practice the art of Karate. He also is a master in the Mugen Tenshin Style. He's the brother of Kasumi and half-brother of Ayane.

Hitmoi: a sudden illness has befallen Hitomi's father, the owner of a successful Karate dojo and prominent member of the German martial arts community. Although he has recovered, the family's training hall is in financial trouble. Hitomi's days are very busy as a result, but one of her greatest strengths is not letting the gravity of the situation faze her.

During the fourth Dead or Alive tournament, she looks for Ein as she remembers him from when they trained together in Germany. Hitomi hopes Ein can come up with an idea to save her father's dojo, while on the way she enters many places which became her arena and the people she confronted became her opponent.

Ayane:Ayane is Kasumi's half-sister, a Ninja destined to live in the shadow of her older sister. A great hatred burns for Kasumi within Ayane. An expert in Ninjutsu, her deadly fighting style has given her the nickname "Female Tengu". She joins in the Dead or Alive World Combat Championship as an assassin in pursuit of her traitor sister, Kasumi, who left the Mugen Tenshin clan behind. Although she would never admit it, Ayane admires Hayate, Her half-brother. Ayane also have some connections with Ryu Hayabusa, since he befriends with Hayate and the Mugen Tenshin Clan.

so, here are the main characters i didn't want to put too many so CC's could be used as well if you want to use any other Canon please let me know by PM. and i will need Evil CC's since im making Victor dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dead Or Alive 4: Brink of World War 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon May 18, 2009 11:49 am

Do you have a Char sheet...for CCs
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed May 20, 2009 10:11 am

Name:

Weapon/s:

Bio:

Appereance:

personality:

other:

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

Name:Jake Blakeway

Weapon/s: Dagger/Knife

Bio: Jake is a member of the famous Blakeway fighting family.Of course,if you knew him...He was far from it.He is the only boy in his family with the exception of his father.Jake grew up with fighting..his sisters training and brawling all over the house.But Jake never...Conformed...with the rest.This made his father mad.Jake would sepnd time studying and researching,than speand time outside punchnig things and training.But the line was drawn when someine challenged the families crediblity,saying becasue Jake was not a fighter,the whole of the familes honour is forefit.This made his father mad.He ordered his sisters to drag him away,Take him to a hut and beat him up til he defends himself.Of course he did learn,and he realised he may be heavy,but he conveyed a lot of stregth.but the prblem was...days after days of torture and beatings got to him emotionally..Now..Jake is unstable,his personailty..what little he has left is now in fighting.after having his reaserch and studies destroyed..Jake only knows how to fight now.

Appereance:Image

personality:Jake was kice,kind and caring...but due to the fighting...he has become cold,but there is a thing with him.If someone can beat him,and i mean beat him up bad...Jake will fall to their feet and help them in anything...almost like a slave.Jake has 'supposedly' might be suffering from split personaltiy syndrome

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am

awesome excepted!

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed May 20, 2009 11:06 am

cool..i hope we start soon...i really need something to do

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu May 21, 2009 5:54 pm

me too. if we cant get anyone in the next couple of days then if it's okay with you i want to make this a prp okay?

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu May 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah sure...fine by me

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!