Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

University Rp (with some vamp students)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: University Rp (with some vamp students)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Hmm, I don't know if this is basic ability or not but mind reading?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero5
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Thanks there is something he is hiding as well but I will show you that in the rp. So make and ooc and we can start making are chars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 2:07 pm

I am a human female. in the night class.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:09 pm

I said as long as it wasn't extreme it was alright, and mind reading is a nice one to have, it's not extreme at all, and is kinda basic if you think about it... and yes Big Boss, I need to go make the OOC so we can start making our characters... umm.. where do I go to do that? lol, I just joined this site today, so I'm still finding my way around..

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 pm

alright, I'm making a topic called Human/Vampire University OOC

I'm gonna use the main post to create my character, all right? I'll let everyone know when it's done, until then, you can all discuss things you'd like or whatnot and I'll read them when I'm finished.

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Wed May 20, 2009 2:17 pm

What about the ability to steal people's DNA from a sample and imitate them for a short while.As in stealing a hair sample and becoming them for an hour.He can also incubate the DNA inside his own body and grow it,but once he starts using his power Eripmav can't stop until that person's DNA has been completely purged from him.
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Ok well I guess I think basic than. lol, I would look for the OOC section I don't know where its at though.

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 2:24 pm

I posted it look a couple posts up.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm

Yea I saw it after I made my last post. At least someone knew where it was, lol.

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:30 pm

in response to Emptor's post, the whole copycat thing, you don't have to do the stealing DNA you can make it where he can just copy the person as long as he knows what they look like, and if you want to make it timed you can, but I don't mind it, it's not too extreme

alright, I've made it, here's the link in case you don't know where to look:

human-vampire-university-ooc-t22383.html

now you may create your character sheets on that page ^

ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE? .... THE OOC PAGE IS MADE...

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed May 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm interested. (I moved my profile to the ooc forum.)
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!