Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

University Rp (with some vamp students)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

University Rp (with some vamp students)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:19 pm

This is a human/vampire roleplay that I'm not completely finished about, I don't want to take credit for the whole thing and I want it to be a joint project, so people help me make this thing happen and rp with me, I simply ask that you follow the rules of this site, and do what you think is right, respect others also.

make your character, or if you have one tell us about it.

to make it easier we can go to the chat if you want, it will be quicker, so let me know..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jagger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: University Rp (with some vamp students)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:23 pm

I'll try and help anyway I can. Just let me know what I can try for.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero5
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm in for this! any character sheet? Or do you want a description?

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:25 pm

well, it's pretty basic, it's a university of students, and some of them are vampires, they have day and night classes, there are humans in both classes, but the only ones the vamps go to are night, so the night is human and vamp, all we need to do is come up with the university, the setting, all that stuff... but the idea is set... and we need people to join and play the humans and vampires, not just vampires, so invite friends and such and get a character and all that... ok?

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 1:34 pm

I'll be a human ^-^!! I will do the stuff as soon as I find out if you want a description or a sheet.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Ok I'll ask around. what should the character sheet look like? Do you want pictures of ideas for the university, and such?

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't like to ask for specifics, just give your info to me any way you can...

also there's the matter of the chat, does anyone want to do it in the chat box so you can just change to IC and it displays the info of your character?

the wing city garden is open right now, there's no one there I don't think

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emptor on Wed May 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Could I use my char Eripmav Alucard?
He's really powerful though,and he uses the vampire laws of the Hellsing Universe.
y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.-Donnie Darko
CTHULU FOR PRESIDENT:WHY CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL?

Emptor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm

I will play because I have nothing better to do at the moment.

As for character sheets you should make some and a plot would help as well.

I can help you with a plot if you wish.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:40 pm

that's one thing I don't think I like, the super powerful vampires, we need normal vampires, and tell me what kind of things you want him to be able to do and I'll explain if you can or not, and I'll allow one or two pure bloods, including myself, my character is a pureblood vampire, it says he's a prince, but we'll not use that title for this.. just pure blood..

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

I have never done it in the chat, I like the threads.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm

ok, everyone has asked me about character sheets, I'd assume just the name, age, appearance, things like that, personality and all, and species..

and as for the whole plot thing, I was gonna actually just wing it, a new term starts and the freshman show up and classes begin, but if you'd like to make a plot then you have my permission

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm

This is a chat rp? Ugh I hate Chat rp's they last about two minutes.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:47 pm

No this is not a chat rp, I was offering the chat, but no one seems to want to, so it is a forum rp.

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 pm

I like the threads too. I haven't done it in the chat either. The threads means if you leave you won't be lost in the story when you return. For a half-blood, which would be my character, I would like the speed of a vampire.

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:51 pm

oh, no, that's not what I meant for the powers and such, you can be a basic vampire and have all the basic things, the speed, strength, bloodlust and all, but pure bloods have special abilities, like mine has black angel wings that he can sprout from his back, or his eyes can do certain things, like mind control on weak minded, you see what I'm saying? so if you're a basic vampire you have the basic abilities with speed, and strength and all, ok?

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero5 on Wed May 20, 2009 1:56 pm

oh yeah sorry I should of thought a little more. So what powers can a half-blood have?

Zero5
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 1:59 pm

well considering it's only a basic vampire, nothing too extreme, but ask me a few things and I'll either agree or disagree, because I don't know what you want until you tell me

and Big Boss, have you begun on the plot yet? or did you leave when you thought it was a chat rp?

if anyone wants to clear this up IT IS NOT A CHAT RP

I was only offering for it to be a chat rp, and no one wanted to, so it's all good

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed May 20, 2009 2:00 pm

I will be a teacher/vampire hunter

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jagger on Wed May 20, 2009 2:04 pm

oh noes.... this spells trouble for them there vampire chitlens... lmao, alright, a teacher is a good thing to be that I didn't think of, nice going Big Boss..

Jagger
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!